49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2013, 07:08 AM
RE:
awesome share.... cant find the web based software that searches for leads inside fb ... does anyone have it?
09-08-2013, 12:53 PM
RE:
Look at the bottom of post #67. I find it very good to slowly look at posts on BBH, then I miss nothing; suggestiion :)
09-08-2013, 02:28 PM
RE:
Nah that's not the software he's referring to dude. The nulled version of S0ci@L L34D Fr3aks does pretty much the same thing, except SLF doesn't extract the most engaging FB users like D0n's software does. But still, I'm not complaining you can find SLF on this forum.

Thank you for all those kind hearts that shared and took all the the hard work to upload the links and provide us with everything we need! I've been watching this thread for days!
09-08-2013, 08:57 PM
RE:
(09-08-2013 02:54 AM)BlueWaffle Wrote:  Every product he's released in the last year and a half has been a slightly different version of the last. Over the course of them he's built on each one, yes, but nonetheless the hype surrounding his shite is buzz he himself creates.

The dude gets paid huge amounts of money to build launch funnels for people- and this product is more than just a release under his own name- it's supposed to be proof that he knows what he's doing so he can get more mega money clients under his launch funnel coaching.

Personally, I think he went way overboard on this one. If you've bought any of his courses (or gotten them here) chances are you already know half of what he's got to say. I could be wrong. Maybe he goes into finite detail on everything, more so than before.

I do want to see inside, simply because I want to see if I am right - it's all a buzz factory as proof to get more coaching clients (and of course, big sales figures) - or if he does actually share something NEW and extremely useful.
agreed. I bought the last course cos I wanted to get hold of Dave Guindon's SLF and it has the EXACT same fuckin case studies. Don Wilson is not the expert FB Ads master he likes to make out he is. I know people making 100k a month on FB ads in real niches, not some two bob fuckin niche like " I like t-shirts".

And to the FUCKIN LEECHER that changed the password login, GO F*** YOURSELF. LEECHING F***
09-09-2013, 12:40 AM
RE:
Thread on Warrior Forum says that it's OK, but just a bunch of repackaged material not worth $300. One poster who has it says buy twocentFBClicks.com -- same stuff but better vids. The reason all the big lists are pushing it is the price point and the well built funnel.
30.gif
09-09-2013, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 06:06 AM by lunch.)
RE:
twocentFBClicks.com is not good and a waste of time. The videos are over 7 hours and not focused at all. The authors do not really show how to get twocentFBClicks so I recommend you save your time and invest it elsewhere.

Has anyone really bought this and have any bonuses to share? Tanner Larson, Dr. Ben Adkins and Jason Fladlien's bonuses look really good. They are the top 3 affiliates on this launch as of now so I expect that is why.
09-09-2013, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 03:38 PM by sgk2007.)
RE:
Edit: remove non-working link
Max Signature Size allowed is 468 x 60
Please change your signature sizes.
09-09-2013, 06:11 AM
RE:
Does anyone have any bonuses from any of the big names in the VIP section sgk2007? Thanks in advance!
09-09-2013, 06:18 AM
RE:
(09-09-2013 06:11 AM)lunch Wrote:  Does anyone have any bonuses from any of the big names in the VIP section sgk2007? Thanks in advance!
So far not!
Max Signature Size allowed is 468 x 60
Please change your signature sizes.
09-09-2013, 06:52 AM
RE:
DAVE GUINDON'S BONUS is the one I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
43.gif

14.gif