63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-26-2017, 03:08 AM
RE: [F4LT] How to Set Up a Walmart to eBay Dropshipping Business
Extrano,

I missed it. I was too slow or late. Thank you anyway for the share.
06-27-2017, 10:48 AM
Whomever was lucky enough to get this with a free coupon, would you please let us know if the course is worth buying for $10. Post your comment/review here. I am willing to buy the course but not if it isn't worth the time to view it. I know it sounds cynical but a lot of courses at Udemy are just slammed together by people that know nothing about what they are publishing. All their info comes from the net and NOT from experience.

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but that is my humble opinion.
06-27-2017, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017 10:59 AM by Lumos.)
Great points !!:

Alex44 wrote:
"I am willing to buy the course but not if it isn't worth the time to view it. I know it sounds cynical but a lot of courses at Udemy are just slammed together by people that know nothing about what they are publishing. All their info comes from the net and NOT from experience."

One of the 'courses' I paid for before knowing about this place proved this to me in spades recently...
The guy prattles on about how great HE is, how qualified HE is to teach this, and how it is supposed to work - 1 video after another - 13 in all, and after about an hour of this ttal waste of my time I finally saw that the actual content needed was listed ONLY in the dash - which he never mentioned.
There was exactly zero need to listen to that endless self-congratulatory blather when I could have gotten the actual stuff in about 2 minutes.

Alex44 is 100% right - and this not the 1st thing I've gotten into only to find that those 'teaching' just spout useless krap on and on and on rather than addressing the topic they are 'sposed to be TEACHING.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-27-2017, 11:13 AM
New coupon code please
06-28-2017, 01:16 AM
Great point by Alex and Smith

Is there any chance of a review by any course takers? If I get a coupon, I'd be glad to review

Thanks in advance...
22.gif
06-28-2017, 01:59 AM
[quote='smithnowt' pid='2130475' dateline='1498525062']
Great points !!:

Alex44 wrote:
"I am willing to buy the course but not if it isn't worth the time to view it. I know it sounds cynical but a lot of courses at Udemy are just slammed together by people that know nothing about what they are publishing. All their info comes from the net and NOT from experience."

One of the 'courses' I paid for before knowing about this place proved this to me in spades recently...
The guy prattles on about how great HE is, how qualified HE is to teach this, and how it is supposed to work - 1 video after another - 13 in all, and after about an hour of this ttal waste of my time I finally saw that the actual content needed was listed ONLY in the dash - which he never mentioned.
There was exactly zero need to listen to that endless self-congratulatory blather when I could have gotten the actual stuff in about 2 minutes.

Alex44 is 100% right - and this not the 1st thing I've gotten into only to find that those 'teaching' just spout useless krap on and on and on rather than addressing the topic they are 'sposed to be TEACHING.
[/quote]

Agree. That's why I buy courses if they not less 3 hours and have good reviews.
01-21-2019, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2019 06:54 AM by Mateo.)
Here you can get this course:

Download:

Magic Button :
https://mir.cr/0NR5H6F2
Adding Reputation it is Always Appreciated
01-21-2019, 07:14 AM
It has a password?
01-21-2019, 07:15 AM
[quote='alessander' pid='2661027' dateline='1548017450']