15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-07-2015, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 02:39 AM by fouadfo2sh.)
[ F4LT ] $9999999 something valuable but you can get it for free now
at first I want to thank the BBHF community for letting me get enrolled in all those courses that are really great and help a lot in learning anytime in any field you want and for free :)

what I want to talk are the "coupons of courses that are about recovering or live with very dangerous diseases"

we're humans, I can understand that we pick up a coupon for a course we don't need and the one who need this coupon will missed it and he will have 2 options

1) pay for it
2) search for another free course on the internet ....will took him from 1 hour to 1 week

but what I can't understand and will make me feel shame is picking up a coupons for a course that can save someone's life or motivate him to fight against his disease or learn him to deal with it .... for example : a cancer course that is still in the first page of BBHF udemy courses section.

why all those guys picked it up, I understand if someone of the community has cancer ...but it's impossible that all those people got enrolled in the course which means that they all have cancer or they're just picking this course to add it to the unlimited number of courses they're enrolled in.......while this coupon you picked would save someone's life

isn't it something valuable and more expensive than whole udemy courses to save someone's life ?

please guys don't enrolled in a disease course you don't need ....I did it once and I blame myself tell now

Thanks
01-07-2015, 02:42 AM
RE:
spot on ya fo2sh
01-07-2015, 02:55 AM
RE:
very nice thinking, fouadfo2sh
I always try not to enroll that I won't take.
01-07-2015, 03:05 AM
RE:
Yup agreed , I used to do it but I have stopped because I am interested in a few things , so I wait for those coupons only
01-07-2015, 03:50 AM
RE:
Righto ... However, People who pay, learn.

The bigger disease is the "being overwhelmed" ; The Habit of Picking so many courses, which never can complete.

for instance: I have over a dozen courses on reducing stress, I completed none ! LOL :) .... so stressful :(

Hope you got the point ....
60.gif
01-07-2015, 03:57 AM
RE:
Why do we even have a Udemy section on a blackhat forum that covers stuff beyond IM? Presumbly because many people here are infomarketers and see that as a source of ideas and materials. If it's acne or cancer prevention that seems a fair argument, to be honest I would hope most infomarketers would steer clear of serious diseases like cancer, and leave that to the professionals.

I'm not really sure that Udemy is the best place for somebody with serious medical problems to be looking for solutions anyway. I would also hope that if anybody contacted the person running the course and said they suffered from the disease but couldn't afford a high fee (s)he would let them in.

Yep, it can be tempting to grab everything, but I do now apply a 'will I ever use that? criterion.' I remember seeing a course recently on using Drones to create 3D topographic maps - going like hotcakes - and thinking 'how many IMers will ever need to know that?
01-07-2015, 04:08 AM
RE:
Its true but intensity is not that much high.
01-07-2015, 04:10 AM
RE:
My input...... when it comes to cancer there is no such thing as a professional. The medical "so called profession" is corrupt and under the influence of Big Pharm. Cancer is big business.... huge business for their pocketbooks. They do not want a cure to exist, otherwise they would be out of business. Chemo, Radiation, and surgery do not work but only destroys the body to such a degree that it can no longer fight cancer cells on its own.

I had cancer on my spine. Could not walk, write, or barely move. They wanted to do surgery on my back 6 years ago but I refused. Did my own research and by means of diet all of my cancer was gone within 2 months. Cancer is completely curable in most of the cases but again that information is heavily suppressed by Big Pharm and the medical associations.
01-07-2015, 05:16 AM
RE:
I'm with you
01-07-2015, 05:27 AM
RE:
[quote='hereyougo' pid='1078014' dateline='1420567804']
My input...... when it comes to cancer there is no such thing as a professional. The medical "so called profession" is corrupt and under the influence of Big Pharm. Cancer is big business.... huge business for their pocketbooks. They do not want a cure to exist, otherwise they would be out of business. Chemo, Radiation, and surgery do not work but only destroys the body to such a degree that it can no longer fight cancer cells on its own.

I had cancer on my spine. Could not walk, write, or barely move. They wanted to do surgery on my back 6 years ago but I refused. Did my own research and by means of diet all of my cancer was gone within 2 months. Cancer is completely curable in most of the cases but again that information is heavily suppressed by Big Pharm and the medical associations.
[/quote]In some states if a doctor said what you just wrote they would go to jail by law they have do harm to you that's the law and they have to obey! There is no freedom of speach get use to it. Also people are to blame they say they want the truth but that's not the truth.
80.gif

63.gif