49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Enough Is Enough with this Guy
Ok is stop now reporting Threads,and things like That.

I reported last 3 Days maybe 10-15 Threads of this OP.

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-zinou-loki

Read this Thread Guys
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Easy-Proxy-Changing-Browser-made-by-Patel-GET

He is starting to Upload Infected Stuff now.

However i have no Problem with People that sharing stuff but i have a Problem with People that come here and Acting like they wish.

I dont care now if you Download Infected Stuff from him or not reason for this is he is still here and Uploading shit.

I dont know how much a Person have to Report Dumasses Like this here but i will stop Reporting Dumbasses like this now becouse i see no Result or anything like that?!

He is starting spamming like hell and some other things check only his started Threads iam not the only one that is Pissed off.

I see no result of topic like this or of Reporting System.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Prop...l-Leachers

The Thread have now 16 Pages and no Official Statement to the spam shit that i mention on Page 8-9 or something like this.

Regards
01-20-2013, 12:57 AM
RE:
I support you regarding this the staff must take quick actions about it.
HostGator $o.o1 hosting coupon code: 9dollars95cent
HostGator 25% discount coupon code: 25percentoffonall
01-20-2013, 01:39 AM
RE:
I hope a mod/admin sees this thread and takes an action ASAP...
01-20-2013, 02:28 AM
RE:
We need and official process for handling such idiots....

MassBlack
Sharing is Caring!
01-20-2013, 02:34 AM
RE:
@TMB: You have my full support buddy...... I too fighting for the same cause to keep this place clean.....

Give some time to mods buddy....

I see that they have already taken the advice of some from that thread, and have made the signature smaller.... See they are working on it.... Give them some time dude... After all Admin and mods too want good for this forum right... They will act, even on that guy.... give them some time....

N you should never stop reporting dummass like that thread buddy.... You should so all at your level what you can do... Rest is all left to Admin and mods.. . After all they run this forum right... I am sure they will be more concerned than we are....

If we stop reporting and suggesting good, how will this forum grow dude...

I know its frustrating.... No struggle would be smooth... Keep your motivation and fight against such people.. N give Mods soem time too dude.. They will are seeing what is goign on... n they will take right measures...

Even in the thread you see, people called me what not... I got so many names, but that is ok... I felt bad and you can see on eof my senti comment too.. but later I felt, its ok my intenstion where good, I was fighting to keep this place clean liek you.. so what others say bad about you doesnt matter... What we can do with our little capacity for what we love.. we should do...

Dont worry I am with you man..... :)
10.gif
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-21-2013, 06:51 AM
RE:
@TMB

zinou_loki is causing a few issues to say the least...

1) Maybe, just maybe he cannot understand that he is winding up BBHF members by using the crappiest form of filedownloaders know to the human race...

OR

2) He is a bot come dingbat, that is in fact REALLY trying to hack everyone of!

Sure admin is fully aware of his "plight" and will no doubt do something to curb his time wasting and ad filled posts and downloads.

zinou_loki IF you see this, learn how to use a few decent file upload sites and stop posting infected crap that is 3 years out of date, with renamed EXE files to help your REP!!!

IT IS NOT COOL!
*** Glad to be Back! ***
01-21-2013, 12:43 PM
RE:
the admin should do something against those i support you tmb
01-22-2013, 04:34 PM
RE:
This guy was finally banned! For long time I have not seen a member being banned. He really deserves that. Thanks to admin and mod for taking action. But beware that he may open another new account and spam again..
01-22-2013, 09:43 PM
RE:
Well i PM Super Moderator Lala / Admin Smile

Thanks for BANNING that ***** Welcome
01-22-2013, 09:50 PM
RE:
(01-21-2013 06:51 AM)supercharger Wrote:  @TMB

is causing a few issues to say the least...

1) Maybe, just maybe he cannot understand that he is winding up BBHF members by using the crappiest form of filedownloaders know to the human race...

OR

2) He is a bot come dingbat, that is in fact REALLY trying to hack everyone of!

Sure admin is fully aware of his "plight" and will no doubt do something to curb his time wasting and ad filled posts and downloads.

zinou_loki IF you see this, learn how to use a few decent file upload sites and stop posting infected crap that is 3 years out of date, with renamed EXE files to help your REP!!!

IT IS NOT COOL!
I think door number two and that zinou_loki a bot is
8.gif
I Hate n00bs

39.gif