28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-03-2017, 05:11 AM
Easy Public Domain Profits - REQ4reviews
Trying an experiment. Looking for some action. Looking for reviews, not just comments.

IF you cant say anything specific about the offering, PLEASE dont comment just to increase your post count. If you make a bit of cash using something you learned from these materials, by all means I encourage you to buy from the author to encourage more good materials to be produced. The way I look at it is that the materials are all about publishing: so publish a review.

IF you write a decent review about any part of the material, I will try to fullfill your request for a different product from the same author. I have about 20+ that have been produced over the last few years. I will see your request in same comment where you posted the review. Dont make multiple requests: think about what you want. DO NOT PM.

I will update this post with a list of what I have available very shortly.

Happydance Looking forward to seeing some decent reviews. Happydance
03-04-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: Easy Public Domain Profits - REQ4reviews
Thanks and reps to you. I wish the tool let you do a search across all the sites. It does give you a good starting point to find images but can be a bit overwhelming with all the links. How do you search for the images? Site by site? Or do you have a method?

The method I'm using is to find images that go with a quote or funny saying and putting it on a T-Shirt I sell on Merch or teespring. I usually copy it to adobe illustrator and do an image trace to make it a simple line drawing and then add the quote.
06-01-2017, 04:07 AM
Thanks for the great share max repss
06-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Repped ya for the share.

Honestly I got lost in the terms and conditions of the rest of the post, but do thank you for uploading material about Public Domain usage. Thanks!
06-02-2017, 05:23 PM
OK, the once-over shows me this much...:
(03-03-2017 05:11 AM)We Go Wrote:  Trying an experiment. Looking for some action. Looking for reviews, not just comments.

IF you cant say anything specific about the offering, PLEASE dont comment just to increase your post count.
And I'll write more later but it is already past bed time here !!

1. It seems to contain a silent installer - which may offend some discriminating users.
  2. It is WINE friendly - but only mentions Mac usage - should also work under Linux - this is a good thing to mention.
  3. It has a nice assortment of PDFs and video tutorials visible at 1st glance after opening the archive...but:
  4. There is a ZIP inside the RAR, which appears to contain the same materials, but organized differently.
  5. The main thing which may set this apart from other ideas is that it contains an actual executable application, which may be very helpful - but this is just a 1st impression.

So, at 1st glance I conclude that as long as it is harmless (as in clean) and does as it claims - it may be a very good and useful product.

That is all for now - I hope this is a start for the sort of action you desire We Go ?!?
Thanks
23.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-03-2017, 05:05 AM
Thank you for the share, maximum reps to you.
06-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the Share
10-29-2017, 01:38 AM
Thanks for the share....but is there a password for this? Not able to extract the .rar file.

62.gif