62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-19-2014, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2014 05:46 PM by pheonix300.)
Easiest and 100% Safest way to SEO 2014
1) First of all select your keywords using long tail pro (you get it free from here) and choose wisely some of them depending competition and search. After some research you get the perfect fruits.
2) Use the perfect {keyword1|keyword synonym1}in title (Limit the character limit to 45 as latest hummingbird update which helps you see you results on other devices apart desktop)
3) Use keyword1| keyword synonym1| keyword synonym2| keyword synonym3 in description.
4) Do not use targeted keyword in first paragraph you can use synonyms here(but not too else you fired)
5) Use some direct questions to related your Keyword eg: where i get Japanese apples , how can kiss a virgin. This will helps your better SERP performance on mobiles
6) In first paragraph give 2 or 3 OBL to authoritative websites like wiki or SERPS or any others whose DA >90.
7) This will increase your trust in big G’s eyes
8) Make a video using videoscribe or any other good any other animation SW. Don’t forget to keep professional quality.
9) Video must be 2 to 3 minutes long.
10) Use tubejeet to grab competitor video’s tags. You get it free from our HOME!!
11) Use description wisely: post your url on the top .Do not try to over optimize your description. Use synonyms (3 to 5 times) and targeted keyword (2 times max) in your description.
12) Here’s another important point you should make your youtube channel by using the same gmail id which you used for listing on places.google.com
13) Use your title intelligent eg : how to kiss a virgin video .
14) Use proper category for your video
15) Remember you must tick the sharing checkboxes to G+,fb,Twitter
16) You must use the same latitude and longitude of your company you posted on places.google.com for the “video location”
17) Publish the video
18) Embed the video on your page which you like to rank.
19) Go to google webmaster tools ->crawl->fetch as google and copy your url as prescribed format.
20) Don’t forget to click submit to index button.
21) Go to google webmaster tools ->search appearance->data highlighter and highlight the data related to its characteristics.
22) Socialize Maximum. Don’t try to make quick back links.
23) Use Tumblr and publish your pagelink.
24) If you use images call it from flickr and give the proper credit with link. If you use your own images publish it on flickr as public and CC and call from there.
25) Yes you done most of your process ....The remaining thing is patience...wait..wait...

If you have more queries pm me and if you like don’t forget to rep Heart my time and effort

03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share. +++ Rep. Please share the source from where you have got this info.
03-19-2014, 07:58 PM
RE:
@hiphop It's my strategy I used to support for my clients
03-20-2014, 05:50 PM
RE:
How long would we wait before they get to page 1 of Big G?
03-20-2014, 06:12 PM
RE:
Yeah tumblr is very helpful.
28.gif
03-20-2014, 06:28 PM
RE:
Wow..Awesome share. Thanks a lot..Rep added.. :)
03-20-2014, 07:39 PM
RE:
@yuki it depends upon competition and DA,Domain Age and some other factors of your competitors. Dont Expect the result within two days on Hot Top3 SERP Position for a keyword like "online shopping" . Dont put all your eggs on one basket consider the bing webmaster tools also. They are powerful too but con is it's little bit slower compared to Big G and faster than yandex and baidu...
03-20-2014, 08:56 PM
RE:
What is OBL and SERP?
03-20-2014, 09:14 PM
RE:
(03-20-2014 08:56 PM)mayank6169 Wrote:  What is OBL and SERP?
OBL = Out Bound Link
SERP = Search Engine Rank Position

@pheonix300, nice steps. I will follow them and see how it goes. Thanks and reps added!
03-20-2014, 09:31 PM
RE:
@merlin101 Best Wishes and pm me any queries :)
71.gif

57.gif