81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2014, 06:04 AM
RE:
(06-01-2014 04:11 AM)asphyxia Wrote:  EMD domains were highly penalized by google and what works now it's a brand-like website. You find a good general name without your keyword in it, create the website with articles in more than 1 niche if you want and use something like this:

MyWorld.com/keyword1
Myworld.com/keyword2
Myworld.com/keyword3 and so on
DO NOT make it look like this: keyword1.com/keyword1+something -this doesn't look natural and it's overoptimization and will increase chances to be penalized.
I don`t know where you read this but let`s test your theory.

Search in google for a subject... anything... ie. bicycles, hang gliding etc... ANYTHING
... then count how many niche specific domains are in the top 10 - 20. (Not including Amazon and Wiki)

... you will then find that when reading "experts" comments the bullshit factor is 99%

If you want to learn something about SEO go and analyze the Google top 10 - 20 and then draw your own conclusions.
"The difference between genius and stupidity... genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein
06-01-2014, 06:45 AM
RE:
(06-01-2014 06:04 AM)Seve69 Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 04:11 AM)asphyxia Wrote:  
I don`t know where you read this but let`s test your theory.

Search in google for a subject... anything... ie. bicycles, hang gliding etc... ANYTHING
... then count how many niche specific domains are in the top 10 - 20. (Not including Amazon and Wiki)

... you will then find that when reading "experts" comments the bullshit factor is 99%

If you want to learn something about SEO go and analyze the Google top 10 - 20 and then draw your own conclusions.

You are right but we are talking about CPA offers which happened to be a different story when ranking. At least it was like this for me, somone good with SEO could rank pretty much everything
06-01-2014, 07:00 AM
RE:
(06-01-2014 06:45 AM)asphyxia Wrote:  You are right but we are talking about CPA offers which happened to be a different story when ranking. At least it was like this for me, somone good with SEO could rank pretty much everything
Ranking a "single page" website with a CPA landing page is not going to happen. (I could be wrong)

Google needs to satisfy
No 1. their own greed i.e. their bank accounts and
No 2. relevance / authority

If you look at the latest niche research platforms you will see that after keyword research the systems still check for TLD availability which means it must be important.
"The difference between genius and stupidity... genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

41.gif