Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Do i need a Landing Page to Promote CPA offers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi to all!

Quick question related to CPA ,

I wanted to make some $$, and wanted to advertise my affiliate cpa offers in youtube , now as i have no experience with this at all i have follow some

wso,or guide called: "YouTube Quick Cash" , now they say something about is better to have a "Landing Page" , so when someone clicks the link in Youtube,then it goes

to my landing page and then to the cpa affiliate link!

Is this the way it suppose to work?

From my reading in that guide ,they said that the cpa affiliate , can ban your account if you advertise directly in youtube ,facebook, etc...

Just new to this and trying to understand ,how is done.

Thank you for any explanation on this!
Yes it's best to send your visitors to landing page.
some particular offers from the cpa networks allow social traffic. you should check each offer to see what kind of traffic (e.g., solo ads, newsletters, social, search, etc.) they allow.
@polaskx and @jake99 , really appreciate your reply!

I was looking at some Cpa websites, i know that i had some account at maxbounty dot com , but because i did not use it
for long time, i guess they deleted the account,and i have contacted them and they said i need to reply.

So now my question is: are there better websites to sign up with them to do cpa ?

Thanks and appreciate your advice!.

Regards.
Rep+ to both for helping.

Multumesc.
i use maxbounty, peerfly, adscendmedia, cashnetwork, and clearcpa. the first 3 are the best for me.

check out the cpa forum here. it has lots of valuable information that would help you a lot in your cpa efforts.
About the landing page: yes, you need one.

It's like when you go to buy a car and the sales-man tries to make you buy it giving you more reasons to do it. The landing page will be the middle man who will increase your conversion rate and will get rid of the ones who just clicked for boredom.

The best cpa network: doesn't exist. It depends on the offers. Personally I use OfferValut to search offers and when I find something I can promote and want to test it I go to that cpa network if I'm not already with them.
@jake99, and @asphyxia, Thank you...

1 last question:

So , if i do need a landing page can i do this:

Youtube video with link to special CPA offer > when clicked will go to my site ,like: mysite.com/weightlose1 > then there to have the original link to the CPA offer .

or must be a domain special to the niche that i am promoting ? like: weightlose dot com/weightlose1 (offer 1 ) then other posts , offer 2,3,4 and so on...

I would like to Have 1 domain with multiple niche's cpa offers.

What will be your advice on this? Thanks!

Rep+ will added after posting this message here.
If there is a chance of ranking in Google then use special niche. If not... use mysite.com/weightlose1/2/3 etc.
(06-01-2014 03:42 AM)justmeagain Wrote: [ -> ]@jake99, and @asphyxia, Thank you...

1 last question:

So , if i do need a landing page can i do this:

Youtube video with link to special CPA offer > when clicked will go to my site ,like: mysite.com/weightlose1 > then there to have the original link to the CPA offer .

or must be a domain special to the niche that i am promoting ? like: weightlose dot com/weightlose1 (offer 1 ) then other posts , offer 2,3,4 and so on...

I would like to Have 1 domain with multiple niche's cpa offers.

What will be your advice on this? Thanks!

Rep+ will added after posting this message here.

EMD domains were highly penalized by google and what works now it's a brand-like website. You find a good general name without your keyword in it, create the website with articles in more than 1 niche if you want and use something like this:

MyWorld.com/keyword1
Myworld.com/keyword2
Myworld.com/keyword3 and so on
DO NOT make it look like this: keyword1.com/keyword1+something -this doesn't look natural and it's overoptimization and will increase chances to be penalized.

This way you will:
1. spare some money and not waste them on a lot of domains
2- create a website with a lot of keywords in it so you will have more chances to rank in google and get passive traffic even for things you would not expect
3- easier to build backlinks and have a lot of anchor text variety which will look really good to google's eyes

Since you will be using a landing page, try also building a list and start creating a good relation with your visitors. Give them a free report or something and capture their email before sending them to the offer. I usually make it look like the offer is a sort of bonus and it works quite well.
Until you get the website ready it's no harm to start sending traffic to the offer from youtube and see how it works. It's all about split testing and see what converts better
I know that it is better to have whateverniche.com and then send traffic from youtube to my site ,and then to the cpa link, but then it will be lot's of $$$ to get more domains,
and the .info are cheap but they don't look to good .com is best but i guess you pay the price.

I guess , i need to submit to maxbounty again and try other cpa networks to get approved and then will see , how this will go, hope
i can learn few more things down the road to this cpa related and making few extra $$.

Thank you guys for give me some advice! I really appreciate !.

(Will rep+ you sunday, as i can't anymore for today, i guess i rep a lot today...)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's