10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2019, 02:28 PM
Discussion on Forex Pairs!! AU, GU, EU....ongoing!!.. want?
Just surveying if anyone interested to share thoughts, ideas, chart analyst in this post!!
If one person showing interest, then i'll do it.

What to expect?
1) Paste your chart analyst.
2) BUY or SELL on...
3) SL and Take Profits
4) What can you tell us about your decision.

Thank you.

BR,
Victor Lew
04-24-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: Discussion on Forex Pairs!! AU, GU, EU....ongoing!!.. want?
Just my 2-cent for EURGBP Setup.

[Image: EURGBPH4.png]
04-24-2019, 08:44 PM
USD/CAD could be interesting today. It's reaching the highs of the past 6 or 7 weeks with perhaps a ranging treble top. But there is big news from the bank of canada at 14.00 GMT regarding rates and fx street reckons it could reach the heights of the start of the year. I bracketed it with buy stops for the breakout of the bank's news. And sell stop for the technical signs including some divergence on the RSI.

[Image: usdcad-d1-international-capital-markets-2.png]
04-24-2019, 09:52 PM
Gold on H1, I have highlighted the latest pivot points to watch out. Some use it as places where to take profits. As where to enter, its pretty obvious.

[Image: a9e75e3bcbdd5d02a9f9e7bc3c4e2938.png]
04-24-2019, 10:43 PM
(04-24-2019 08:44 PM)grert Wrote:  USD/CAD could be interesting today. It's reaching the highs of the past 6 or 7 weeks with perhaps a ranging treble top. But there is big news from the bank of canada at 14.00 GMT regarding rates and fx street reckons it could reach the heights of the start of the year. I bracketed it with buy stops for the breakout of the bank's news. And sell stop for the technical signs including some divergence on the RSI.

[Image: usdcad-d1-international-capital-markets-2.png]

USDCAD somewhat interesting today.
I created SELL Limit order 1.34670 according to my fibonacci calculations and TP 1.33379.
39.gif
04-25-2019, 02:32 AM
[Image: USDCADH4.png]

This entries taken today by me in real account.
Just sharing information, nothing more.

Happy trading guys.
04-25-2019, 05:16 AM
(04-24-2019 09:52 PM)victorlew Wrote:  Gold on H1, I have highlighted the latest pivot points to watch out. Some use it as places where to take profits. As where to enter, its pretty obvious.

[Image: a9e75e3bcbdd5d02a9f9e7bc3c4e2938.png]

Reminds me of something out of Star Wars Biggrin
04-25-2019, 06:03 AM
(04-25-2019 02:32 AM)sunnyTRIO Wrote:  
[Image: USDCADH4.png]

This entries taken today by me in real account.
Just sharing information, nothing more.

Happy trading guys.

+50 pips on the cad breakout. It moved really fast and like it was expected to go. Got one open another to come. Target being the high of the year. Just my opinion. It could easily go the other way.
04-25-2019, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2019 07:48 AM by alex44.)
I'm a noob to Forex and have zero experience. I don't yet know what I could offer or share with group but would like to be part of it if it does kick off. I've only just begun to study different systems and methods of trading currencies and not decided on any one method to focus on.
I recently had a bad experience with a person I was trying to help and was ripped of by, for thanks. It has left me in a world of do-do and that is how I even became interested in the currency market. I had saved enough to begin buying stock and playing with options and had intended to begin this month, but s^*t does happen. Forex takes much less to begin and that is why I am now looking to begin there.
I am retired and now have had to get a job just to pay the bills and put food on the table. My SS helps but is not enough to make it. If you people don't mind a noob in the crowd please let me know. I recently joined BabyPips, another Forex Forum and now beginning to get a better understanding of the Forex Market itself.
04-25-2019, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2019 08:19 AM by The Jumper.)
(04-25-2019 07:45 AM)alex44 Wrote:  I recently joined BabyPips, another Forex Forum and now beginning to get a better understanding of the Forex Market itself.

You are on the right path. Some of the courses shared here will help you along the way as you improve day-by-day. Avoid information overload!

I think a new section should be created for this, as a sub under forex section.
23.gif

8.gif