86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-10-2012, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 08:18 PM by dead1234.)
Cracking seo software?
Hello, (only active part of the forum that is kind of relevant)

I was wondering how do you crack seo software? I really would like to crack some software and share it but it is something that seems to be a big secret?
I have seen a few tutorials about cracking normal software using W32DSM89 and hiew32 but when i decompile a piece of seo software for example serobot there is nothing readable that i can find the log in registration bit of the software that i can jump.
I then try to then move it to hiew32 and use any of the random numbers at the side and then change a few number around but honestly i dont know what i am doing?
i know that when you download the software the software is fully their ready to be used but it is just the security and login that prevents you from using it.

So where do i begin?

Are their any other cracking tools that are automated and change enough numbers to find the right combination that works?
Are their any cracking software that basically rips the software source code and kind of makes it own version of that software without the login script as all software is just script and programming and it just the computer that reads the programming?
Are their any good books that i could read to help me?
How difficult is cracking software does it depend on the actual security of the software?

Smile Help would be great so once i can crack software i will be able to share it on this forum.

thank you

(I just been readi about the editing host files to block the software websites? how effective is this method? does it work for most seo software?)
10-12-2012, 08:53 AM
RE:
i second the question
05-09-2013, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 01:30 AM by Bestwriter.)
RE:
I will love to have this info as well...so that one can stop depending on anybody for crack and also contribute to this great forum..

...THERE IS NO CRIME IN TRYING...
05-09-2013, 02:45 AM
RE:
yeah I wonder why no body has actually posted or shared a great tutorial on how to crack softwares and null scripts
---KEEP IT BLANK---
05-09-2013, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 11:33 PM by atto711.)
RE: How To Crack Software[CLEANED][Team Nanban][TPB]
search for: How To Crack Software[CLEANED][Team Nanban][TPB]

to play the videos use this swf player that i've downlad from download.com is the best one i came across

Code:
http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/f586fc46
26.gif
Cool
05-09-2013, 02:19 PM
RE:
I'll just say this. We live in a very one click society. One click backlinking, one click site setup. 99% of the people on this forum would never cut it reverse engineering software programs. Not only does it require a decent amount of skill (depending on the code), but also requires a bit of art to it as well. Need to understand logic sequences, a little bit of IL CODE and being able to handle parsing of memory calls and other triggers.

Yea, some programs COULD be shown in a 5 step process to jmp from one call to another to bypass security, but most programs cannot. If you want to really learn, head over to hackforums and put your reading glasses on. That's the best advice I could give versus showing you a screen grab of bypassing a license call in a program. That won't teach the foundation basics..learn the basics first before understanding someone posting up screenies.
05-09-2013, 02:53 PM
RE:
http://crackingtutorials.blogspot.in/

http://www.softwaresprogramming.com/

Hope this will help.
05-09-2013, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 06:44 PM by atto711.)
RE:
(05-09-2013 02:19 PM)jeeper Wrote:  I'll just say this. We live in a very one click society. One click backlinking, one click site setup. 99% of the people on this forum would never cut it reverse engineering software programs. Not only does it require a decent amount of skill (depending on the code), but also requires a bit of art to it as well. Need to understand logic sequences, a little bit of IL CODE and being able to handle parsing of memory calls and other triggers.

Yea, some programs COULD be shown in a 5 step process to jmp from one call to another to bypass security, but most programs cannot. If you want to really learn, head over to hackforums and put your reading glasses on. That's the best advice I could give versus showing you a screen grab of bypassing a license call in a program. That won't teach the foundation basics..learn the basics first before understanding someone posting up screenies.
the best thing is to learn and execute.hackforums my ass i have learn more by watching youtube video how to crack software then any other bullshit hackforum.and if there a good hack forum please recommend the best one."any who" the problem is there are so many great crackers but some are not willing to share unless you pay a bullshit vip fee.believe me when i tell you all, all software are crackable. scrapebox,scrapeboard and scrapejet got cracked and so did xrumer. cracking software is bitch, but it can been done. good luck "Blackhat Knight's".
"Just My Cents"
Cool
05-16-2013, 03:11 AM
RE:
If u want to crack a proggie, let alone an seo one, u first need to have an understanding of how an executable works, its various segments, packing and encryption, and what type of workarounds can be possible .... if u are a total noob then definitely it'll take reasonable amount of time ... but when u know it, life gets pretty easier then ... imagine a $500 worth of software and u jus changing one byte of it to make that your b*tch ... internal satisfaction guaranteed

6.gif