20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-02-2019, 04:19 PM
[Cracked] Search Lead Grabber - Chrome Extension
This extension will scrape urls from google and bing search pages, then visit each url and scrape emails for you.

If you are one of those people who are into email marketing and constantly looking for targeted emails in Google and Bing search result pages, then this chrome extension will automate everything for you with a click of a button! To find more target emails, please use right keyword in search.

Download:
Code:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/search-lead-grabber/nmiaegbkibfaijhphbckimhfhngmlejd

I have been using their products for quite a while and found a glitch in their system. I thought its time to exploit and share with our BBHF community. Please follow this guide and get your Pro Version for FREE FOR LIFETIME! Happydance

Hurry up before they patch it!

1. Signup with Any Email (Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo)
2. Verify Your Email
3. Login to Website and get your Product key.

Code:
http://www.proapps

4. Activate following this guide

http://www.proapps.top/faq
03-02-2019, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2019 01:03 PM by nagarajnow.)
RE: [Cracked] Search Lead Grabber - Chrome Extension
when I used temp email service "This is not working anymore, says wrong code", when I use my Gmail, it took the key and working fine now, thanks to the OP for sharing this
03-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Still working, i think you are using some dummy or disposable mail

Your email should be ... gmail, yahoo or hotmail and you must verify your email.
03-04-2019, 02:35 PM
it works, signed up with gmail
03-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Thanks for confirming

(03-04-2019 02:35 PM)JamieBaker Wrote:  it works, signed up with gmail
68.gif
03-12-2019, 01:04 PM
this will work, if we're using temp emails, I used temp email 1st, its working, after I used my gmail, its taken the key
03-13-2019, 09:16 PM
Working fine, just use a proper email address somewhere, instead of a dodgy temp one!

All these extensions / apps are worth buying anyway, they are only a few $ each and they all do, what the coder made them for..

With Search Lead Grabber, you can also use if for something else in marketing and google search, which should be pretty obvious, this alone can help you over the long run with listings and SEO ;-)
*** Glad to be Back! ***
03-15-2019, 11:59 PM
100% agreed! I am using it. Despite its cracked version, I paid for it because I do not want to interrupt my Email marketing workflow and it really helped me a lot.

Quick Tip: Just use right footprint in your google or bing search, then scrape urls. Click start and see the emails pouring in! Happydance

(03-13-2019 09:16 PM)supercharger Wrote:  Working fine, just use a proper email address somewhere, instead of a dodgy temp one!

All these extensions / apps are worth buying anyway, they are only a few $ each and they all do, what the coder made them for..

With Search Lead Grabber, you can also use if for something else in marketing and google search, which should be pretty obvious, this alone can help you over the long run with listings and SEO ;-)
03-22-2019, 02:14 PM
it works, thanks

1/1/2050
03-23-2019, 03:58 AM
Thanks worked with yahoo account.
17.gif

9.gif