62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-03-2020, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2020 10:01 AM by Lumos.)
RE: Cornholio Mind 'virus'
And in response to all the poor, blinded koolaid drinkers:

Quote:Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Buying into the consensus (mainstream) reality = willful ignorance.

Astounding how these totally evil people have been so successful at fabricating enough fear in such long-standing, planned ways as to effectively get the masses to submit in helping to end their own preferred lifestyles.

No work ?? No money ??
Not to worry=>
Bill gates will surely make it all better by killing off millions with his phony vaccines.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-05-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Corona Virus
(06-02-2020 01:17 AM)klubhammer Wrote:  Not everything is a Conspiracy!

Exactly!
Some people here (well one in particular) have a very hard time understanding this though.
06-05-2020, 10:36 AM
When something has been exposed via its own documents as being a plan made by well financed folks - it is ONLY seen as a conspiracy by the koolaid drinkers who demand to live in an imaginary 'safe' world that is programmed into them and which they refuse to challenge.
07-09-2020, 12:06 AM
i just saw this post as i don't come in to the introduction sections that often

first thought? a micro biologist in a black hat forum? hmmmm

i thought it was fishy so i read another of your comments where you said bill gates need to head up the selection team.

conclusion? you suck at what you do. as a miscro biologist ad as a black hater or someone wanting a second income from learning how to make money online somehow

and the third thing you suck at is convincing people like me that you are legit and someone to pay attention to. you got some people fooled i see and it strokes your ego i noticed.

i will leave you with my comments about your quote "“I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.”"

what *I* learned is to ALWAYS wrestle with a pig BECAUSE you get dirty. it's doing the things other people aren't willing to do that leads to success.

so if that's your attempt to be insightful, choose quotes that actually are actually insightful. and if you want to portray yourself as someone you aren't, that's ok. it's your life but nobody in life ever becomes fulfilled by being a phoney
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
07-09-2020, 12:37 AM
i decided to read more after i made my comment. originally you stated you were a micro biologist studying the corona virus. now you say your a F****** forex trader.

something is off here about you. i know you posted links to shit but i am too lazy to follow them and i really don't trust anything you post anyway but i am wondering if you are self promoting in any way because you obviously have no F****** clue what you are talking about.

you talked about the corona virus like you knew something about it from studying it yet you're a forex trader.

this post was also posted in march and studies had only recently began around february when it was first started becoming a legit threat. how the love you learn about a virus so fast? you don't. and you even said it was "solid information" no information is solid from research without verifying the research first and there was no time to do that in F****** march.

but now we DO know more about it and thing that even conflict with what you said originally.

i really hate phonies. i really do. people pretending to be someone they are not. and spreading information that is going to create even more panic.

i've seen it all on facebook so i am well of what this shit looks like and the promotion of fear.

your instructor said nobody died from water? oh bullshit. people die from water all the time.....especially those who can't swim which may be the reason you were taking lessons so you WOULDN'T die in some sort of freak flood whereever you are located. probably some 3rd world country where it's common for a micro biologist to be a forex trader and not really an expert at either but trying to make a living in a country that doesn't offer much.

i don't look down on it. i have friends in countries that struggle. i don't have a problem with it or that you probably suck as a micro biologist and as a forex trader. what i have a problem with is the fact that you are willing to spread unvalidated news as facts and pretend to be someone you aren't.

so i have to ask now what you agenda is. don't bother answering because i wouldn't believe one word that comes out of your mouth now. but i have to ask it for me because nothing and i mean nothing is adding up in this thread.

then some people ask questions of conerns and you treat them like children insinuating they are panicking and out of control with their emotions and it's yp to you to calm them down when i don't even see anyone out of control.

your making shit up as you go. and then i read about your views on conspiracy theorists. do you even know why we have conspiracy theorists? there's only one answer and that answer is that it is a fact that government lie and they don't tell people the whole truth and only what they want to hear. it's the only way they can keep societies under control and they do it through lies and control. if they didn't lie and were always truthful and never had hidden agendas, there would be absolutely no need not to trust and come up with conspiracy theories.

so when talking about conspiracy theories, we can only talk about them when and ONLY when we have talked about where they come from FIRST.

you know what's worse than a conspiracy theorist in my opinion? someone who acts normal or pretends things are normal in chaotic times. that to me isn't normal or logical and not very smart coming from a self proclaimed educated man.

if all your smarts just came from books or quotes, i have to argue if that makes a man smart. does it work in the real world. it's a little hypocritical of you when you proclaim to be someone to find out the facts yourself in micro biology rather than trust anyone else INCLUDING governments. and then turn around and shun conspiracy theorists. yea, some of it is way out there and in left field. but you seem to discredit it all.

so i am left thinking that you're going to suffer in this world because you can't lead a blind man to water and you are obviously blind. and it's not the fact that i think you are blind. i still think you're just a phoney and pretending to be someone you aren't and all you have is your own opinions.

maybe you can explain to us what you have done in the microbiology field other than not gether all the facts before you spread information? it's shady as shit!
65.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
07-09-2020, 12:58 AM
lastly, i grew up with bill gates. i did idolize him at first until i realized he was a scammer and a cheat and fucked his partner on his way to the top. and then we have to look at his actual accomplishments. yea, microsoft is HUGE just like apple and both companies pretty much holding up the markets right now along with tesla.

but what did BILL do himself. he create an operating system. that's what he did. but not just any operating system. what he did was buy out dos and incorporate that within his first version of windows calling dos WINDOWS. that's what he did. from there, microsoft was created and the company did the rest. not him. he got rich off his licensing deal and that was the end of bill except he wanted to brand himself as something more. but what has he actually done himself?

the dude is smart as F***, but people saw what he did his company and gave Him all the credit and he took it like a theif. he became rich and the rich become powerful. people listen to the rich even if they don't know shit because they are powerful and people want money and power so they listen. then they brand themselves as being credible in the topics they choose to talk about in seminars or ted talks etc. but how reliable is the actual information they are talking about? has people verified the validity or are people continuing to trust blindly.

a wise man and a president once said, "trust but verify". wise words and because we have to verify and not trust blindly is another reason for the conspiracy theories because if we do our research and don't come up with any facts the support any sort of validity of what is being talked about, people are naturally going to draw their own conclusions and opinions and conspiracy thoughts. why? because what they found out in what people are saying IS NOT TRUE with no hard facts to trust what someone is saying is true.

and yet you sit on your thrown in your own thread trying to act like you know what you are talking about when you yourself don't know shit.

this actually pisses me off and you have a lot to learn. a micro biologist for 30 years so you are at least 50 years old. probably more like 60 if you're in to forex but you literally act like an ignorant teenager and you may very well be one.

but now you claim to be in forex so i know you're probably at least 18 but i can honestly say since i am in the market too that you are gonna fail in forex and get WRECKED unless you purchased a $5k bot or something because you just don't have the smarts and the know how and don't understand human psychology to even understand how trading works and the psychology psychology behind it. and if you want to claim you are making money from it and want to put me in my place and prove i am wrong, there is an easy way to do that and that is to open up your trade journal and share it so people can see alol the awesome trades you made in currencies. there is also a ways to put me in my place when i call you out in being a micro biologist for 30 years.

how about it. willing to show some proof on that or are you gonna let my own conspiracy theory about you stand because it's at least semi on point.

you have a chance to prove everything you claim to be here and now and i am calling you on it.... and replying with things like "i don't have to prove anything to anyone" wont fly with me right now as that i know will probably be the first thought in your head and to use it as pretty words and a distraction to what is really true.

bill gates created a F****** operating system(actually bought it for windows) but that doesn't make him F****** credible with viruses and other shit.

you created a post. that doesn't make you credible even though you are claiming stuff without anything backing up what you are saying.

so ya dude, lets see the proof if you want to be credible and lets see where your ego stands now......
07-09-2020, 01:05 AM
so here is something interesting. i just did a little research on your post history in which you created a wisdom thread with what you consider important quotes.

the very first one?

"Humans are way to quick to associate wealth with intelligence."

isn't that what you just F****** did with bill gates? for god sake you are such a hypocrite.

in my response to you before even looking at that i warned people about making that mistake and that bill hasn't really done shit and his wealth is what people admire. not his actual knowledge but people are still wanting to follow blindly the wealthy or the famous.

you have a response for that one genius or care you going to finally admit that you are wrong in some of this shit you are telling people.....
07-09-2020, 11:40 AM
@California Kid=>
It is a hoot reading your responses to member 'hammer klub' here - Thanks for making those replies and all the checking and insights that you shared !!!

I found this part (in all the above) to be especially wonderful:

(07-09-2020 12:37 AM)California Kid Wrote:  ...there's only one answer and that answer is that it is a fact that government lie and they don't tell people the whole truth and only what they want to hear. it's the only way they can keep societies under control and they do it through lies and control. if they didn't lie and were always truthful and never had hidden agendas, there would be absolutely no need not to trust and come up with conspiracy theories.

Funny also how it is that so many of the times 2 things actually happen=>
- Conspiracy theories are shown to be truth;
- Koolaid drinkers (with their teeny attention spans) ignore said proofs when exposed openly.

As to 'kill gates':
He only ever invented ONE THING - the EULA (by hiring lawyers to iron it out, no doubt) - and that was AFTER he'd invented s/w piracy, which is arguably the best invention in his entire life - which he then crusaded against like the whining rich bee-otch that he truly must be.

Related factoid:
I only ever paid for 1, single M$ product - EVER - and that one time was specifically so that I could share it around with LOTS of others as quickly as possible.

Aside of that, I am a delighted full time Linux user now, and simply adore how Linux and the Unixes have taken over the tech/phone/appliance and even automotive realms so silently, despite all the fools who STILL blindly insist that windoze is king - and that iApple exists as an independent (non-M$) company. (Yawn.)

As said before:
Koolaid drinkers abound, and those folks remain blinded by their own choices.

Good enough for 'em, I say.
07-12-2020, 04:52 AM
and on another note with gates, you see the trend with windows now. they are making it almost impossible to turn off updates and when they update, they do change your settings. even when you try to turn off updates by turning on metered connect microsoft says they will NOT download updates if this is on, they still do it. not only that, they will FORCE you to install at times when you shut down or restart. on top of that if you go for a very very long time without a restart or shutdown, they WILL in fact do it automatically with or without a metered connection. there has been a few times now where i wake up and all the shit i had open (some of it not saved) would be WIPED because of a forced automatic update without any permission. lastly, there is also a theme going on with windows now that they are collecting more and more and more data.

when you buy a F****** computer or phone, it should be yours with full control or an option to have full control. otherwise, how can anyone even say we own the hardware when companies want to overtake it with software? it's F****** NUTS! and companies are getting away with it right now.

i think the next biggest niche we are gonna see is any software the prohibits data collection and other software taking over hardware. when we can find a way to stop this on a mass scale, it's gonna be huge. we do it on such a small scale right now and out protections and privacy are so outdated with the same firewalls and antivirus/malware software that we've had since the 80's at the beginning of the home/personal computer boom.

gates bought dos and then created a gui platform and called it windows when all it really was was dos still and he stole, lied, and cheated at the very start of his licensing deals. fucked over his partner and been giving his money away. DIRTY money in my opinion. nothing less than how a drug dealer earns his money and then spend it.

i used to love the guy because i grew up with him but i didn't realize the full extent how he climbed his way to the top. smart as hell but shady as F*** and people respect him because he has money. people always blinded by the rich. now we're left with S***** windows. i actually loved dos but it was limited, loved xp and still do, windows 7 was ok. i actually liked it but not better than xp and then it was downhill for that os ever since. linux is far superior in my opinion for so many important reasons except that it doesn't offer as much software support. but that's because windows gets preinstalled on virually every pc/ibm compat.. i would love to see the day when computer manufacturers offer different models which that have linux as an option. we've never had that option before. most people aren't techies so they have no clue how to format and install linux or at least a duel boot system. everyone is caught like trapped fish in a net.

i personally never bought a microsoft product and never will......EVER unless you we consider the os preinstalled on computers is the same thing as buying the os. but wtf does that work out to be? like $10? maybe less when if you go to the store it's over $100? then if you want to format, ms makes you jump through hoops to get windows code or your stuck paying $100 or switching to something free but something you can't use right away because there is a learning curve with anything new.

i no longer respect gates or his company and i am pretty d*** sure he ain't an expert at viruses and there are other people(NOT THE OP) who are more qualified to talk about it. but then we have to figure out if they are being manipulated by the government and/or drug companies and the whole pharmaceutical lies and deceptions when everything revolves around $$$$$$$$.
08-07-2020, 09:12 PM
REASONS TO NOT WEAR A FACE MASK
Great insight, very educational. (1:29)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlXoAuU9xAE
18.gif

66.gif