56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-27-2013, 08:58 AM
[Check] New BBHF Logo (My Creation and Suggestion)
Hello to you all, I wanted to share with you all what I've created that could be the BBHF logo one day (if possible). I made it according the requeriments and instructions in one thread from the year 2012 called BBHF Logo Contest.

Feel free to leave your opinion but do not insult and also give me some +rep if you think I deserve it.

[Image: BBHF_LOGO.jpg]
[Image: NjHSGOm.gif]
12-27-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: [Check] New BBHF Logo (My Creation and Suggestion)
(12-27-2013 08:58 AM)Waves Wrote:  Hello to you all, I wanted to share with you all what I've created that could be the BBHF logo one day (if possible). I made it according the requeriments and instructions in one thread from the year 2012 called BBHF Logo Contest.

Feel free to leave your opinion but do not insult and also give me some +rep if you think I deserve it.

No! The one that is used currently is like 100x times better than this thing you call a logo.
Work hard, play even harder
12-27-2013, 08:27 PM
(12-27-2013 08:58 AM)Waves Wrote:  Hello to you all, I wanted to share with you all what I've created that could be the BBHF logo one day (if possible). I made it according the requeriments and instructions in one thread from the year 2012 called BBHF Logo Contest.

Ehm.. Looks really ugly. I don't think it was even worth copyrighting. :)
Work hard, play even harder
12-28-2013, 01:58 AM
(12-27-2013 08:27 PM)Brokep Wrote:  

Well, I put the copyrighting based on contest guidelines, if you will give only stupid comments better to keep silent.
12-28-2013, 02:00 AM
(12-27-2013 08:27 PM)Brokep Wrote:  

Well, if you can do something why don't you show this? I put the copyrighting because it was stablished in contest guidelines and if you will only give stupid comments is better to keep silent.
50.gif
Closed

41.gif