77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Chameleon Dating v3.2 NULL
I spent some of my hard earned money to get this for you. And I am not asking for anything in return. Version 3.3 is out. Please don't ask me if I could share it. I would share it if I had it, but I don't have it.

Professional Social and Dating Software
Professional features. 700.000 lines of code. 11 years in development.

Template based software
If you want to change your website all you need to do is upload the new template to the folder “_frameworks” on your hosting. Immediately you will see the new template in the admin cp and will be able to choose it.

Powerful admin cp
As the administrator you can control all the features of your website, switch them on and off, ban users, check the contents they upload, receive payments from the users, edit templates, and a lot more.

Mobile devices support
If the website is visited on a phone, the script automatically redirects the user to the mobile version, lighter and faster to operate on a mobile phone. The mobile version has almost the same number of features as the “big” website.

3DCity Module
One of the favorite features of all the users is 3DCity which can be run in an ordinary browser. This is a perfect way of interacting for those who still have fear to see each other in person.

Smart Profile
Each member feels unique so we developed a special means of underlining the uniqueness, the Smart Profile. Here the user can draw, publish videos and music, change background colors, etc.

GEO social networking
Sometimes a user may want to show where he is now. In many online communities, it is as important to know where someone is as it is to know what their background or interests are.

100% open source
The script comes unencrypted, this means you can edit it as you wish and add features, or you can hire a freelancer to do it for you. The code is plain and simple PHP and any programmer can understand it. Only the license file is protected. Also the apps and the 3DCity are not open source.

Payment integration
You can accept payments on the website, usually these are payments for memberships or services. The prices are set up by you in the admin cp, you can set any price to any payment plan.

Multi language support
There are about 11 languages already installed in the package, but you can also add your own languages, just translating the website phrase by phrase. It usually takes about 3 hours to translate it to your language.

And much more. Please bear in mind that the templates differ in the features they have.

Try it. If you like it, buy it.

Code:
http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/0hfVk6Bo/file.html

[Image: Chameleon-dating-social-script-nulled.jpg]
02-12-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Chameleon Dating v3.2 NULL
Tks downloading for test it
02-12-2016, 11:04 PM
Can u share 3.3?
02-12-2016, 11:59 PM
(02-12-2016 11:04 PM)m16011 Wrote:  Can u share 3.3?

If you even read the first paragraph, you would know that they don't have it and to not ask or they would already be sharing it.
02-13-2016, 12:54 AM
Dating ....?
62.gif
02-13-2016, 06:11 AM
Thanks. Great script with powerful features. Rep+++
02-13-2016, 08:09 AM
link dead .....
02-13-2016, 09:37 AM
link dead,pls reaplod
02-13-2016, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 10:32 AM by Gabby.)
Link is down, please re-up! Wink
02-13-2016, 03:33 PM
Link is down, please re-up!
20.gif

76.gif