20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-27-2019, 04:50 AM
Can we please sticky the Udemy Request Section?
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Udemy-Request-Section

It's in a bit of an obscure place. I feel like it would be better off in the UDEMY Section where the coupons (this section) and everything else are. I'm just not sure how much work it would take to move it into the appropriate section.

-ilk
07-27-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Can we please sticky the Udemy Request Section?
I can see the above thread under "Best Blackhat Forum / Freebies / Request Section / Udemy Request Section".
But I can't see "Udemy Request Section" thread under ""Best Blackhat Forum / Freebies / Request Section /"
Why?

The above thread is better to be under "Udemy Section", I think.
07-27-2019, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 02:20 PM by i_Love_Knowledge.)
Yup. That's what I was asking for.

I feel like that might be a significant reason behind why this section gets so many requests. People aren't going to go to the freebies section to request a course in Udemy when there's already a Udemy section with coupons.

Right now as you stated, and as I demonstrated. The Udemy section is in:

Best Blackhat Forum / Freebies / Request Section / Udemy Request Section

Proposed structure:

Best Blackhat Forum / UDEMY Section / Udemy Request Section
10-13-2019, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2019 05:42 PM by angelcrc7.)
Excellent proposal, I am totally agree with i_Love_Knowledge bro!

I also recommend that:

a) If UDEMY REQUEST SECTION can be moved to the UDEMY SECTION: Then it is important to create a link that will continue in the REQUEST SECTION.

b) If UDEMY REQUEST SECTION can not be moved and will continue in the REQUEST SECTION: Then it is important to create at least a link in the UDEMY SECTION.

Peace and success!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
10-13-2019, 07:32 PM
[quote='i_Love_Knowledge' pid='2813943' dateline='1564201224']
The Udemy section is in:
Best Blackhat Forum / Freebies / Request Section / Udemy Request Section
Proposed structure:
Best Blackhat Forum / UDEMY Section / Udemy Request Section
[/quote]

@Reply to I_love_knowledge Bro,
Very Nice suggestion indeed, Bro I_love_knowledge.
I totally support and agree with your statement and request to move Udemy request Section Under Udemy section which will actually create a better user experience in Udemy Section of BBHF Forum.
Suggestions are very necessary and also helpful to developers of BBHF Forum to
improve the current user experience.
"We should be progressive of thoughts and action or else we won't grow"

[quote='angelcrc7' pid='2881267' dateline='1570952566']
Excellent proposal, I am totally agree with i_Love_Knowledge bro!
I also recommend that:
If UDEMY REQUEST SECTION can not be moved and will continue in the REQUEST SECTION: Then it is important to create at least a link in the UDEMY SECTION.
Peace and success!

[/quote]

@ Reply to Bro Angel:
Yes Bro Angelcrc7, that would be helpful, because People will Visit the Udemy section to search or request for Udemy Course BUT not Freebies, request section
A change is necessary here in my view.

PS- I think it is necessary to create an [REQ] in Udemy.
Sometimes Author issues very limited coupons for the course.
At the same time, The Author wishes that his Free Coupons don't go in the wrong hands.
Because many people are only creating a Course Gallery, Enroll and leave it away as it has no importance, So the Coupons went useless this way which could have been a great help for other fellow members who actually needed it.
I wish I could select passionate Learners for a particular course as I do in my groups which actually will create a Good chance for the deserving candidates.

Thanks Correct me if I'm wrong.
68.gif
A core group of guys sharing similar goals, can move Mountains.
-sagarbista Cool

65.gif