74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-28-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: For all "Serial Thankers"
[quote='Y0gendr' pid='1753274' dateline='1467114304']
FredB reported for abuse..
Will miss on some entertainment but really need a break from all the crap and nuisance..
[/quote]

So what? WFC the non-sense things NewBie said
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=274142
07-01-2016, 03:15 PM
This entire thread was more or less a waste I believe..

joeMillaKeating still continues to bump every other thread with this S***** stupid copy pasted comment... and Ignoring/Reporting does no good..

"+++rep :) Many Thanks for the Working coupon !" -- Sick of this

and the +++rep, I don't believe this person ever repped anyone..

http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-joeMillaKeating

All these copy pasted thanks comments on threads get very irritating very soon..

The Add Rep button also has a comment option, which won't bump threads..and still get your message across to the contributor..

If you want to thank privately please use the Add Rep button..
If you want everyone visiting this forum to see what a great thanker you are and spam everyone with your copy pasted thanks, sure go ahead and post a comment on the thread..

That being said, I always like Thanks comments on threads which happen to be novel and rare and some person is really appreciative of it.. These sound good..

Don't copy paste 'Thanks' please..
07-01-2016, 03:20 PM
can we ban him? I have reported him using the REPORT button on one of his vapid, thanks replies.
07-01-2016, 04:44 PM
I agree with Y0gendr , add reps is better than simple comment "Thank you" for Udemy or Skillshare sections :-). Also make review for the courses is better too.
07-01-2016, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016 10:09 PM by bs00001.)
COMPLETELY AGREE WITH Y0gendr! But there are always some stupid members doing some meaningless and stupid bumps! They actually don't know what the real meanings of Reps are....
40.gif
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=274142
07-02-2016, 01:45 AM
Is there any mod/senior member who can mail him first? And if he continues doing it, can we kick him out temporarily (like a day or a week) so he realizes his mistake and doesn't do it again?
07-02-2016, 07:20 AM
The personal inbox of JoeMillaKeating is full for a very long time now. I am sure that user doesn't read english and doesn't even know what he is doing. Reporting would be good yes, thanks
Closed

5.gif