14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-28-2014, 01:15 PM
RE:
Is this working yet? Why do you keep having people sign up for this and you are not sure you can get it to work? That is not the way it is suppose to be done here on the BBHF. You get a good product you share it. Not get some experimental half cracked software that is no were near cracked and then have people begging for something that does NOT even work.

IF everyone did this then this site would be full of shyt products and it would not be the ultimate website that it is. So, please do not post your untried bullshit and ruin this website. Have respect for the coolness of the BBHF and maintain the quality and integrity that has made this website one of the best of it's kind.

BATMAN

BATMAN
07-28-2014, 02:01 PM
RE:
(07-28-2014 01:15 PM)Batmans Wrote:  Is this working yet? Why do you keep having people sign up for this and you are not sure you can get it to work? That is not the way it is suppose to be done here on the BBHF. You get a good product you share it. Not get some experimental half cracked software that is no were near cracked and then have people begging for something that does NOT even work.

IF everyone did this then this site would be full of shyt products and it would not be the ultimate website that it is. So, please do not post your untried bullshit and ruin this website. Have respect for the coolness of the BBHF and maintain the quality and integrity that has made this website one of the best of it's kind.

BATMAN
OP, let us know if this is working.
07-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE:
I think it shared here because it not work because its only show default Ubot template windows, but let see another user experience :D
07-28-2014, 02:47 PM
RE:
this doesn't work, I already mentioned guys in my earlier post

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid837947
07-28-2014, 03:20 PM
RE:
You are right "cash900" its not working and i think that the crack file is having a problem.
31.gif

38.gif