80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-16-2014, 07:31 AM
RE:
What about bestblackhatforum.com? Will it sell? Admin, please don't do it.
04-16-2014, 07:38 AM
RE:
(04-16-2014 06:37 AM)jamalexa Wrote:  If we as marketers or wanabe marketers go and post quality WSO's. Raising the price and quality of the products, we can cause a change in the WF. It might not happen right away but instead of complaining about a problem let's do something to solve it. And make money doing it.I'm trying to come up with a good idea and do my first WSO.
I support what Jamalexa said, we should contribute to solve the problem instead of making it bigger, I've not published yet a WSO because I know that I don't have yet anything that actually worths to be published as a method or bluesprint about how to make money, use that platform, etc. But once I got the correct idea I'm gonna publish it but it will be a quality product that worths the money the user is paying for. That's what we all should do; only offer quality products.
[Image: NjHSGOm.gif]
04-16-2014, 07:46 AM
RE:
The warrior forum has been dying a slow death but that may have a lot to do with sites like BBHF. In the old days the Warrior forum was an insiders club like BBHF is now. These days its were the mainstreamers go. If you want to be cutting edge you need to go to places like BBHF. Its the difference between buying wholesale or market price.
04-16-2014, 08:26 AM
RE:
As with any purchase or merger there will be a change coming. I hope that a set of quality standards will be set for future wso's. I don't think they acquired WF for its looks. They want to make money. that being said, if you want to grab your quick rehash newbie cash you better do it now.
04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
RE:
Lol! Freelancer.com is shit so they became double turd burger :)
46.gif

More exclusive shares! Click Here
04-17-2014, 04:16 PM
RE:
(04-16-2014 08:50 AM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote:  Lol! Freelancer.com is S*** so they became double turd burger :)
Lol Lol wtf you stole my words Lol Lol
04-18-2014, 12:01 AM
RE:
Judging from the quality of WSO's lately, I think even letting you in for free, you would still be overpaying.
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
04-18-2014, 12:30 AM
RE:
one garbage bought another garbage
04-18-2014, 12:57 AM
RE:
Freelancer.com is the worst place to be a freelancer, plus its a full place of spamming posts and even more illegal projects, and slow money payment system, WF is the same additionally to that, they make IM worst and unethical for new dudes out there also saturating this field and over doing spam just for a few bucks !

So the equation goes like this, if you see just two post up to five in one page on Google now you will see also two up to five pages of BS, both from Freelancer and WF !

Freelancer + WF = double trouble ! (more of suffering long years of Crap, Turd and BS)

More exclusive shares! Click Here
04-19-2014, 09:30 PM
RE:
Did you said word FREELANCER.COM

Stop using this word, it is a blot on freelancer word

listen, if someone is going to be a freelancer simply he don't have money.
and freelancer has no place for those with low pocket.

I was there year ago and they asked me to pay for test haahhaha
32.gif

44.gif