26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-20-2021, 06:57 PM
[Beta Release] Super Secret (Private Invite) Features for Sellers and Eth Miner
Visit the user profile of user you will invite.
Example in this case it would be "Lala" on this profile link
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-lala

[Image: uid.png]

Find the link that says "Find all thread"
copy the link so you will get something like this:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid=56

so UID of Lala is 56 and now input it on the
"check this box if this thread is invite only.", so it will look like this.
[Image: uid2.png]

You can invite as many users you trust so they can access your super secret invite threads.

Why this been created? cause some sellers like BSO and GB Starter do NOT want their BSO or GB expose to many members. and by these features, it will give freedom to thread starter/seller to only allow members(buyers) they trust that can be the one to access their private threads.

For now only sellers who have seller badge, and GB seller (approved Gb sellet) and Eth Miner Badge can use this feature to start a new thread.

ETH Miner badge can use this section to start a thread that involve "digital item(s) pre-sale" or "free legit giveaway airdrop" that they want to share on members they trust. Thanks.

Of course only those above badge can start an invite private thread but they can invite everyone they trust even without those badge. So choose wisely whom to invite , and stay secret :)

-Mikhael-
Too Busy in 3 things right now.
1) Downloading
2)Backing Up Files
3) Uploading
05-20-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: [Beta Release] Super Secret (Private Invite) Features for Sellers and Eth Miner
i hope the same rules apply where no pm spamming is allowed. i can see users abusing this feature and them spamming people in pm asking them to join their group thread

it also will mask those who wish to bypass group buy and bso fees
05-21-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: [Beta Release] Super Secret (Private Invite) Features for Sellers and Eth Miner
(05-20-2021 10:02 PM)California Kid Wrote:  i hope the same rules apply where no pm spamming is allowed. i can see users abusing this feature and them spamming people in pm asking them to join their group thread

it also will mask those who wish to bypass group buy and bso fees

Hi California Kid, all thread required approval first before it can be approved. Same rule will apply so no one can bypass or abuse this new beta section. Thanks.

-Mikhael-
Too Busy in 3 things right now.
1) Downloading
2)Backing Up Files
3) Uploading
05-21-2021, 09:03 PM
Oh wow this is very cool :D
05-21-2021, 09:20 PM
Oh wow this is very cool :D
13.gif
05-24-2021, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2021 10:38 AM by New Year.)
Nice, tried, but failed to open a new thread, The requirements are?

Oh...I see
Quote:For now only sellers who have seller badge, and GB seller (approved Gb sellet) and Eth Miner Badge can use this feature to start a new thread.

Forex "Secrets" Or signals qualify? It will be great if the Admin allow Super Vips with 1,000 or more "reputation" to be able to post...
05-29-2021, 06:33 AM
great way to generate more partipation...love it
06-06-2021, 09:46 PM
Awesome, i like this concept and seems fairly easy to implement for us
06-22-2021, 06:14 PM
Who doesn't love being part of the secret club, great innovation...
06-26-2021, 12:59 AM
####

Thanks this is great feature to protect content from scammers and leachers

Keep adding more features like this :) love to be here

Best Reg
Forgottenhero

####
66.gif

33.gif