12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-08-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: [Beta Release] Super Secret (Private Invite) Features for Sellers and Eth Miner
Eth mining sounds great- any updates?
07-22-2022, 08:26 AM
RE: [Beta Release] Super Secret (Private Invite) Features for Sellers and Eth Miner
don't even think about it! has anyone even researched eth lately and what will be happening with eth q4? mining will be absolete when eth becomes proof of stake. say goodbye to mining

best case scenario is still bad. eth mining is not very profitable right now and when proof of stake rolls, it's going to be even less profitable and soon non existant. miners right now are struggling to stay afloat due to the bear market and eth's recent crash. eth is 3x less valuable right now. this project was a nice idea but not only was it started too late, not a lot of research was done here for eth mining to know about eth 2.0 and the proof of stake transition.

mining eth should have been a long term goal. and right now, it's going to be very very short lived. i don't know why this thread isn't talking about it. seems pretty shady to me

the eth transition is going to help catapult the the bull market for crypto. although i wont be investing it it as there are other better investments, i am looking forward to it and chainlink 2.0 and staking and the fact that it's bringing mainstream adoption to the blockchain. eth and chainlink are front running everyone right now and chainlink is the most undervalued coin in crypto land as of right now. it reminds me of eth in 2020 before it boomed. i got in on that but now it's chainlink's turn....

and to make a long story short....eth mining is dead and will stay dead. there is no money in it anymore as the eth project is going to be eco friendly now and not wasting the world's resources...
07-22-2022, 01:17 PM
Hi California Kid and the rest of everyone that are reading this.
ETH Miner section had nothing to do with mining etherium, no physical machine is involved :)
That section was created and existed at the time bitcoin and etherium was on the skyrocket or what we call bull season (all coins pumping upward)
Different alt coins emerged from left to right , that section give sole advantage among eth members so they can jump in into a new coin then if that altcoins pump their price, those who join on that altcoin can profit by selling it before the coin dump :) Please check some of the experience a few members became one day millionaire on some of the early coin i provided especially advantage for them to be on the whitelisted list.
Most altcoins i discussed on that section are based on my personal experience in which i myself bought and even until now hodling some of those altcoins.
Yes at this stage we are still on the bear market (all coins pumping downward).
I still hold majority of the altcoin(s). I still don't forget that someday if one of the altcoins i hodl made me rich someday then few members of that group will also be compensated, meaning it was not just me that will profit but also them. I maybe poor now. We maybe poor now but it does not mean we will always be poor.
As long as there are still value and we can profit on it then we will continue to hodl and sacrifice and wait for the right timing.
For now that section are only made active by some members who provide early account creation for early courses new courses that are about to be released and what been released.

Even the market was on the bear season now i myself can provide unique method that members can guarantee to make $35 to $50 per month as based on my personal method that i am doing everyday. This are not just hype or empty promises as i provide legit proof of what was being earned. I am solely testing it and doing it everyday despite all coins are down right now but still the method still works even until now and it was very easy consuming less than 10 minutes or 15 minutes per day, i am about to share it but i encounter problems that BBHF was being attacked so i had to postpone on sharing the personal method i used but in a few days if everything is good and back to normal, i will do share it among them.

Sometimes it wont matter what content that can be found inside,
tips and tricks do become outdated, but what matter most are the trust and support this few members provided on me and to the community.

A sneak peak of which i am planning to rebuild BBHF into another different forum, almost identical to BBHF but into a more higher level and these few members will get to experience that ahead from others so soon.

-Mikhael

72.gif