27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2012, 05:42 PM
RE:
add me on skype i can help you setting up a smtp server for a very low price.
09-15-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Best Email marketing software
Thanks for sharing !
09-20-2012, 04:57 AM
RE:
Best Email marketing software
E-mail marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages.
I want to create a Email marketing software . i need to help.
09-29-2012, 02:37 AM
RE:
After a longer searching and trying out different email software, I think that I may have finally found this one — it's looks great!...
09-29-2012, 04:56 PM
RE:
I would suggest Aweber, Genius and Getresponse because i've worked with all of these.. But i used trail versions only in aweber and genius but i used getresponse premium version. It would be better instead of using emaling softwares as its also giving the work of auto-responders too. Won't it be good than using softwares?
81.gif
09-30-2012, 11:26 AM
RE:
I'd be interested in finding a nulleed version of ikode or some other in house server based software.. i would ultimately purchase once i knew after time it was worth my while.. i've been emailing since 2001 when it was the good ole days... so anyone who might have something in the archives would be nice. thanx alot
10-09-2012, 09:37 AM
RE:
I am looking to buy mailerking but don't want to spend that much until I know for sure I can make it work how I need it to. Trial ended before I had time to really test and since speed is one of my main issues I can't really tell with limited threads. darnit.
10-09-2012, 10:50 AM
RE:
If you want a "bulk mailer" find a working copy of Nexus and send millions per hour.
Ive got 2 paid copies that haven't been used in years as someone stated above in the Golden days it was badass now there is way to many lawsuits.if you get big into email id suggest moving out of the usa if you live here.

Most of the mailers I see nowadays I would not consider BULK Mailers as there way to slow they maybe good for optins etc but thats not Bulk in my mind.
12-03-2012, 10:29 PM
RE:
Thanks for posting bro,
Tell me u purchase all the version ???
(09-29-2012 04:56 PM)Josh Jocky Wrote:  I would suggest Aweber, Genius and Getresponse because i've worked with all of these.. But i used trail versions only in aweber and genius but i used getresponse premium version. It would be better instead of using emaling softwares as its also giving the work of auto-responders too. Won't it be good than using softwares?
12-15-2012, 10:57 AM
RE:
Are they a software or a web based program?
78.gif

12.gif