Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Best Email marketing software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi friends we want best bulk email marketing software, we tried most of software but after some time they will automatically close....
We run bulk email sending project... please some one share here

Thanks
I want alternative on SEND Blaster --- for email marketing purpose
i have the mass email sender . have you tried it before ?
Can you share this full version mass email sender So I can try this also
email marketing software is very important specially when you want to create and send newsletters, marketing materials, customer correspondences or other documents.email marketing software helps to develop a professional and effective campaign.Email Marketing Director is the best option for email marketing purpose.
Recently, I purchased Atomic Email Studio with 30% special discount, Its included 9 useful e-mail marketing programs.
ex: Email sender, verifier, harvester(extractor), logger, list manager, subscription manager, etc...
Its very easy to use and best tool from my favorites, I also tried many others like send blaster, max bulk mailer. But nothing work like Atomic Email Sender.
(07-18-2012 05:41 PM)669matha Wrote: [ -> ]Hi friends we want best bulk email marketing software, we tried most of software but after some time they will automatically close....
We run bulk email sending project... please some one share here

Thanks
Hi, Have a try of iKode Newsletter Server with the features:

1.Opt-in Email List
2.Email Filters
3.Test Email
4.Email Scheduling
5.Statistics Tracking
6.Auto responder
7.Anti-Spam

And more...
Now,iKode provide 30 Days FREE Trial!And you can have a discount if you decide to buy it within 7 days after trying the FREE Version!
I use Interspire Email marketer and it's even better then Aweber :)
Hey there, you can try MaxBulk Mailer, it works pretty good for me.
I would personally recommend using DP Mailer. It is a good software and they have just improved the usability of it as well. You can check that out at coregemail.com if you want. I have been using it for a while now and found it does what it says it will do.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's