28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2016, 07:08 AM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
My Short Review:

I have to thank the great information here. It has been one of the best investments of the year.
This very happy to be here, truth payment vip get it back in two days.

The only bad thing is that I spend all day here looking at things. Thanks
06-14-2016, 12:33 AM
Wow, sharing is caring is the best quote ever!

The $50 bucks investment I made for buying BBHF VIP is my best investment ever!

BBHF Members are my family now and will always be.

I believe the truth power of internet is not to sell everything but to share it with rest of the world.

And thank you everyone for making this forum great and the best forum ever!

Peace! Happydance
[Image: p3HfDE6.gif]
06-17-2016, 07:27 PM
I am a newbie on BBHF. At first I just wanna come to find some Udemy course free coupons code. After I sing up as a normal member, I saw much of information with full on catalogue to teach people how to make money online.

I was doing online selling clothes almost 8 years. But I just knew that knowledge so much poor. So I decided to purchase as a VIP members.

After I became a VIP member, that`s amazing! Cause that is most latest sharing that I can't to get on another sites. Most excited is
[MoneyStar 's BBHF VIP Exclusive Money Methods] 99.99% You Will Make Money With this!!!(<[$].[$]>) Only lazy will fail!!! 0.01% Failure Rate! (^_-)\m/. Many method is step by step for newbie,many members will remind me and helping me to success. I am save the time to filter the method cause it is latest.

Also, I found much of software on VIP Exclusive Downloads. It help me to save much money more than LIFE TIME members fee ($50). IT IS WORTH !!!

Last, Lala was many helpful when I on BBHF. So contact her when you want to join. Let's help each others on VIP members.

Regards,
seonewbie
06-22-2016, 03:49 AM
Hey there guys.

Honestly how i started to get to this is because I was surfing the net looking for Internet Marketing tools to help my journey in earning online.

After much browsing of weeks searching that i chance upon this forum.

Let me tell you guys. It was by far the best Forum that i have subscribe to.
The $50 dollars is totally worth it and if you were to take this up, You will definitely be benefiting from this community.
You can get products that is paid FREE!!.
Must I repeat. FREE
Happydance Happydance Happydance
On top of that, it will definitely get you to an advantage if you are serious in internet marketing.

It is the best investments one should be putting into. Perfect 10

Be sure to support all the seller when once you have gain from it. What is the point of earning if we are not willing to give. That is key to SUCCESS

That is why this BBHF community is created. To be a community to help each other attain success together. Isn't this amazing!!

Talking about support, our BBHF mods is super in attaining to all matters despite their busy schedule.
I can go on and on..... but i guess I shall stop here.
Let you guys have the experience once you be part of us.
like this quote says
"The taste of the cake is still in the eating"

Hurry up. You will gain on this. Its worth it!.

PM lala and say you are interested how to be part of the super vip.

This is the link to PM
http://bestblackhatforum.com/private.php...end&uid=56

Just be patient for the reply and you will be on your way.
+REP is the most courteous thing one can do for respect. Spread the love in BBHF community. 8cool

<<---ALL IT NEEDS IS 1, TO SEE PROGRESS.. 1 step at a time..!-->>
06-27-2016, 02:46 AM
Executive access working.

Thanks lala!
76.gif
06-28-2016, 01:17 PM
I HAVE PAYONEER CARD , I AM FROM NIGERIA, I HATE PAYPAL WITH PASSION SINCE WE ARE BARRED FROM RECEIVING MONEY WITH IT, OUR EXCHANGE RATE IS CRAZY THEREFORE IT'S BETTER TO USE MY PAYONEER CARD TO REGISTER AS BBHF MEMBER, HOW DO I JOIN THIS WONDERFUL MEMBERS WITH MY PAYONEER CARD, I NEED DEFINITE SOLUTION PLEASE ,I'M TIRED OF BEING IN THE ORDINARY LEAGUE, I HAVE BENEFITED MORE FROM THIS SITE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE.LOL
07-08-2016, 05:41 PM
BBHF VIP Membership has been the best investment in my IM carrier. The thing is that there are a lot of courses out there and most of them are scams so before investing in a product I can take it on a test drive and let me tell each of you that courses shared in the VIP section do not cost pennies but in $X000. Yes you heard it right.

So all in all Lifetime VIP is something that every member should get to really boost their IM/SEO/.... carrier. Go for it and I assure you that you won't regret the decision. Meed you in the VIP section.
[Image: hubtract.gif]
07-11-2016, 06:26 AM
Hey there guys,

I spent the money to get VIP because I wanted to contribute back to this wonderful forum.

It's the best investment you can ever make if you're looking to learn more about internet marketing. I made a lot of money last year and now I'm back trying to learn more while I earn. I like to incorporate my own twist to these courses, and most importantly... After each course you Must take action! Once something doesn't work, just move on.

Dont hesitate guys, $50 is not a lot of money
Especially if you love drinking Starbucks... That's just like 1 week of Starbucks lol.
The service is great and the members are great.

Cool
The Secret to Living is Giving
07-11-2016, 11:50 AM
The reason I joined VIP was because it seemed that a lot of good shares where not available to me as a free member. But I also made the decision when I recognized the value of this brotherhood and was willing to contribute.

But, what is the best thing about VIP? Without question the best thing about VIP is access to the Black Hat Forum. It's without question the best $50 and $10 recurring I will ever spend to grow my business, and gives me a much larger pool to "try before you buy" options.

If you bothered to join VIP and didn't join BHT (if you can afford it) "you are leaving a lot of money on the table", as the saying goes.
07-12-2016, 10:51 PM
The VIP area is one of the best decisions that I have made. The quality of the content available in VIP has made me 100s of thousands of dollars. Thanks to all the bro and sis of BBHF. THanks again.
18.gif

12.gif