65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
Thank you for the offer.
Very interesting !
Good luck for the team
05-17-2016, 09:58 PM
This is the Most wonderful Forum I have ever joined. I signed up in 2014, and started sharing a few things in Freebies. I am in SEO since 2006. I never paid a single $ here to get any further top level access. Forum rules are so perfect that Admin here Promoted my membership from Free to VIP without sending me any notification.

That day I realized this is not an automated forum, people here do care what their users are doing and they do appreciate good work.

Today I got Two more Badges:
1. Reviewer
2. Executive Access

I am enjoy this forum and I must say VIP area is full of pure GOLD, a lot of useful stuff. Thank you lala for promoting me providing us this wonderful.
05-20-2016, 04:20 AM
becoming VIP is of the best decision ever. I learned a lot ... one way to give back to the community.

and the support is great here
thank you very much and more power
05-21-2016, 05:21 AM
Hi Please let me know how to avail the lifetime VIP? I have already clicked on the link to avail the 50% discount limited offer for Lifetime VIP. Unfortunately, it only ask me to create a thread which I did. But I can't find the thread that I just created even my post in other threads. On my user panel. It says that I have 0 threads and 0 post. I have already created a thread and posted on someone's thread as well. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks
05-23-2016, 03:32 AM
How can I become or Purchase VIP membership?
17.gif
05-25-2016, 10:56 AM
Becoming a VIP is an excellent decision for many reasons, but access to the additional posts and knowledge of the most excellent BBHF members is tops on the list. The information and members here are second to none!
05-26-2016, 01:46 AM
You need to open a thread in the support forum (only you and admin can see it)

This will be the best investment in your life :) What you learn inside the VIP section will 100% grow and improve hour current business. Been a member of this family for a while now and you will get attached.
05-26-2016, 02:18 AM
(05-21-2016 05:21 AM)charlize Wrote:  Hi Please let me know how to avail the lifetime VIP? I have already clicked on the link to avail the 50% discount limited offer for Lifetime VIP. Unfortunately, it only ask me to create a thread which I did. But I can't find the thread that I just created even my post in other threads. On my user panel. It says that I have 0 threads and 0 post. I have already created a thread and posted on someone's thread as well. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks

You post in the Miscellaneous Section > Support Centre - which only the admin and you can see it.

Have been a VIP member from day 1 and things you learn in the VIP area will literally grow your business into another level in no time. You also become attached to the community and would want to contribute back to help others too because you have benefited so much from it.

(05-23-2016 03:32 AM)creative63 Wrote:  How can I become or Purchase VIP membership?

This will be the best investment in your life Perfect 10 join the family now Happydance
got assigned to work in China and blocked by the Great Firewall Cant Online or load pages properly FFS SORRY
06-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Dear seanwire,
Thank you for your PM to my inbox.
How can you become a SuperVIP?
And how much?

Please check the price at the first page.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Beco...hy?page=33

Please check the post #324

And please, join asap :)
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
06-03-2016, 02:09 PM
I believe 'sharing is caring'. I believe I made a good decision to join this BBFH as a VIP member. Many resources, courses, tutorials are here.

Cheers!
31.gif

84.gif