24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-15-2018, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 05:05 PM by nagarajnow.)
B0at of 0ld and Gold
Hi All, Found some awesome 1stop forex stuffs.
Pls remember, these are old, but still very useful.

Browse AND get the collection ASAP

Magic Button :

password:
www. cabafx. com

remove the space after the dots...
Give more than what you got, then life will grow faster than ever[Image: hit.gif]
02-15-2018, 08:37 AM
RE: B0at of 0ld and Gold
all files need Pass to open RAR file after download
02-15-2018, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 05:04 PM by nagarajnow.)
(02-15-2018 08:37 AM)medhat16 Wrote:  all files need Pass to open RAR file after download
Thanks for the info, below is the password:
password: www. cabafx. com

remove the spaces...
Give more than what you got, then life will grow faster than ever[Image: hit.gif]
02-16-2018, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2018 10:03 AM by AbeLincolnBart.)
Thanks for the great share 'nagarajnow' --

Even though much of the material is old, there is some real GOLD in the "system dump" of the courses. And a lot of dross.

I want to alert you to a very decent system (six-page pdf) included in the long list of possibles.

It's called:

The Sure Forex System
mediafire download:
Magic Button :
What most beginning traders (and many who've beaten their heads against a wall trying to make this "trading thing" work) don't fully realize is - professionals who absolutely NEED to profit from market moves for their livelihood - use simple, robust systems. Just like the one I highlighted above.

Below is the trade I took with SFS this morning. I've been using this method (along with a number of other core systems) for over seven years. Probably get an average of 2 trades a week from it.

[Image: British_Pound_Sure_Trade-_BBHF.jpg]

A rule of thumb:
If you can't write your exact system on the back of a business card, in large print - the odds of it working long term is tenuous.... Sure Trading System qualifies as a professional system. It is robust, well-defined and has a significant edge.

I would never trade against it....

Have a great rest of the week.

Just an additional note about this system: If you only win 22.2% of your trades (achieving a full profit or your initial stop gets hit...) you will break even. My experience shows more like 35 - 45% wins. A solid edge! Think about this when you are comparing it to other methodologies. With rational trade management you can turn so-so trades into break-evens or even small winners. Check the last 30 trades according to the recommended rule structure. This is a professional trading method.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
02-17-2018, 01:50 AM
(02-16-2018 09:30 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  Thanks for the great share 'nagarajnow' --

Even though much of the material is old, there is some real GOLD in the "system dump" of the courses. And a lot of dross.

I want to alert you to a very decent system (six-page pdf) included in the long list of possibles.

It's called:

The Sure Forex System
zippy download:
Magic Button :
http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/c9ID9l4e/file.html
What most beginning traders (and many who've beaten their heads against a wall trying to make this "trading thing" work) don't fully realize is - professionals who absolutely NEED to profit from market moves for their livelihood - use simple, robust systems. Just like the one I highlighted above.

Below is the trade I took with SFS this morning. I've been using this method (along with a number of other core systems) for over seven years. Probably get an average of 2 trades a week from it.

[Image: British_Pound_Sure_Trade-_BBHF.jpg]

A rule of thumb:
If you can't write your exact system on the back of a business card, in large print - the odds of it working long term is tenuous.... Sure Trading System qualifies as a professional system. It is robust, well-defined and has a significant edge.

I would never trade against it....

Have a great rest of the week.

AbeLincolnBart

Hi AbeLincolnBart, thanks for sharing and highlighting the part of your trading system.

Apart from that, there's also price action books like Ni@l Fu||er ebooks too. Hope still those patterns works well.
62.gif
02-17-2018, 02:00 AM
Thanks "nagarajnow" for sharing, and thanks to "AbeLincolnBart" for also sharing this great info. Max reps to you both.

Make it a profitable day...
03-07-2018, 01:38 AM
http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/c9ID9l4e/file.html = COMPLETE R I P . WILL NOT DELIVER PRODUCT = FLASH-PLAYER SCAM SITES ONLY .
03-07-2018, 06:34 AM
(03-07-2018 01:38 AM)JCM10X25 Wrote:  http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/c9ID9l4e/file.html = COMPLETE R I P . WILL NOT DELIVER PRODUCT = FLASH-PLAYER SCAM SITES ONLY .

Just checked it minutes ago. Works perfectly!

AbeLincolnBart

PS: Maybe you should install uBlock Just insert the name in G00gle... Eliminates 99% of popups, etc... FREE

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
03-08-2018, 10:31 PM
thanks gys i really get margin many times in forex , i hope Stg shared here works <3
09-13-2018, 05:29 PM
Thanksfor this share
24.gif

14.gif