32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Auto Pilot
Hi guys I just want to say.
there is
NO Auto Pilot.
Verysad
09-19-2013, 12:31 PM
RE:
O_o...............
11-06-2013, 09:05 PM
RE:
lol...........
11-07-2013, 12:03 AM
RE:
Are you Sure?
11-18-2013, 05:14 PM
RE:
autopilot methods exist and they work, WP Robot fetches content from websites and posts to your blog on "autopilot", it fetches yahoo answers and youtube comments as "blog post" comments.

you can use socila media robot to share you auto blog posts to get free traffic from social media networks on "autopilot"

WP unique can re-write your posts to make them look 'unique' on "autopilot", you can even insert 'affiliate links' on specific keywords...

These are just few examples that I quoted as I have done that and earned a lot of affiliate commissions from few review blogs. @kbooter is a guy who is so eager to learn any method of making money but too scared to put that knowledge to work.

Methods won't make you money, your own efforts will!

I was the same until I read case study of the guy who founded pof (plenty of fish) dot com, an online dating website. he started in 2003 and today his website ranks 358 on alexa rankings. you cannot even estimate net monthly income this guy generates alone from this website with registrations and ads.

@kabooter, if you need more help with autopilot and IM you can PM me. You'll thank me later!
64.gif

55.gif