72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-17-2019, 04:11 AM
RE: Anyone Actually Making Money With Forex?
Wow, just came back to the thread, didn't expect much but the responses have been great.

Especially @cremaster, @lostinheaven, @SunnyTRIO, @EuroTrader

Thank you for your posts, I really appreciate it and I'm sure other readers will do too.

I hope this thread continues. I'm looking to concentrate on learning support/resistance, supply and demand sort of trading. I've tried so many different things but I think if I can grasp this area it should hold me in good stead.

The markets always seem to move to and from these levels, then move away or breakout. Going to spend as much time as possible reading these and demo trading on the charts.

If anyone has some good resources related to this that would be great:)
02-17-2019, 04:16 AM
Just read @EuroTraders post again, blew me away. So much gold in that one post.
02-17-2019, 05:01 AM
(02-17-2019 04:11 AM)mostwanteduk Wrote:  ...I'm looking to concentrate on learning support/resistance...The markets always seem to move to and from these levels, then move away or breakout...

So check out ANY of the dozens of 'Price/Action' courses available here and online.

Quote:...Going to spend as much time as possible reading these and demo trading on the charts.

This is actually "the secret to trading success that's hidden in plain sight."
Grind it out until you profit from it.
02-17-2019, 10:12 AM
I trade forex for a living. I don't use any of the strategies found here. It's taken me 6 years until I became consistently profitable and that time could have possibly been shortened if the industry wasn't filled with so much BS.

Feel free to ask me any questions
02-17-2019, 10:18 AM
Hi Abovebelow33.
Just tried to PM you, but your PM box is full.

smith
78.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-17-2019, 05:43 PM
Forex, crypto, markets. Its all the same. You dont even understand leverage - how are your supposed to make money?

I hate to be the party pooper here but I will be. You will lose and you will lose until you give up, or you will learn.

Simple as that, methods, signals, systems all just ways to learn to not lose, those that sell these methods are losers! If you properly learn to trade and get into it and actually put the work in to learn it. You sir will be different than 99.99% of the world.

I personally lost my ass last year. It hurt, bad positions, ill lose this if I close Ill make this if it goes for me etc. etc. etc.

There is no magic formula, you will have to experience that loss, that stress of having money on the table and then its gone. If you cant handle that kind of stuff then trading maybe is not for you.

You have to feel the stress of losing or else you are doing it wrong. IMO. Click my username, look at posts. I have mentioned really good courses that are on here.
02-17-2019, 05:52 PM
I would also like to share this guy with you. In this game you see guys selling the latest indicator or method or BS. This guy is just a trader building stuff for himself and just trading. He sells a tool but is not actively selling it if you get me. Just straight up decent. And really good with TA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DDyniV-...8a&index=1

There is like 10+ hours of solid info there that you get from these courses people sell. There is the Elliot waves one I like and there is another on leverage. I bet none will find it cause uz just want now.

But its really good teachings and everyday. Its not a get rich quick thing, its a learn-ed skill that will set you free if....
02-17-2019, 06:53 PM
(02-17-2019 10:18 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  Hi Abovebelow33.
Just tried to PM you, but your PM box is full.

smith

It's empty now
02-18-2019, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2019 12:26 AM by lostinheaven.)
I'm learning with Anil:

Tomorrow he starts a new training series :)
02-18-2019, 02:19 AM
Hi to all,

I would like to chip in some of my opinions.

When you are new, you would like to get things to be more complicated, more advance, more insights. But when you reach certain stage, you want things to be as simple as possible. After all, you can only decide 5 things when you place your deal.

1) Which pairs to trade?
2) Volume?
3) Where to place your stop lost?
4) When to take profits?
5) Most importantly, you Buy or Sell?

1) I am on a fix spread. So i only concentrate on the lowest spread my broker offer me to gain the maximum profits which are : GU, GJ, GCHF, EJ, EU, NU, AU, UJ, UC and UCHF.

2) I always trade with 3% risk on every trade. Meaning if i have a capital of $1000, i will divided it by 33 trades. Then every trade i am only risking $30.30

3 and 4)Stop lost and Take Profits is asking... Who are you? As what Eurotrader mentions !! Are you micro-scalper, scalper, intra-day swinger, daily swinger, or position trader. Once you are comfortable with who you are , then you will know where to place stop lost and take profits.

5) Buy or Sell, meaning which direction the price market is acting, only 2 types (Trending Down, Up) or Ranging.

Make every of your decisions based on these 5 factors.

May all gain maximum profits with lowest risk.

BR,
Victor Lew
9.gif

27.gif