46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Any secrets to writing Short-form copy?
@jimmy456 FANTASTIC ADVICE!
11-18-2020, 06:50 AM
If it helps anyone, I found a Mega link for a FB Ads course here (don't know if it requires a pw):

FACEBOOK AD COURSE WITH MEGA LINK:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/99wAVAha#9akWwQQ-1MtdZdaxqKx3XA

I'm sure there may be others here on BBHF. Also, I'm not sure if the product link I shared has an active GB; just trying to help.

A good way to find courses with Mega links is to search like this (using the FB ad course recommended in the post above):

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

Try removing the course creator's name if you want to see a wider pool of results and not just courses by any specific person.

Try using only the course creator's name along with the "mega.nz" keyword if you don't at first get what you're looking for.

But again, keep in mind that you may possibly come across some password protected files using this search method. If there is a README.txt file inside the archive, try opening it because the password may be in there. NOTE: Our forum password does not apply to files you find from other sources so it would not work in this case.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
11-26-2020, 01:31 AM
My two cents as a guy who's made a full-time income via email marketing for well over 10 years:

Get good at email marketing - Ben Settle's stuff (as has already been mentioned) is a great place to start. He's got a lot out there (a lot is on this forum), but stick with the stuff catered to email.

Why email? Because the stuff that gets you good at email is the stuff you can transition over into virtually anything and everything else from social media posts to ads to blogging to articles and more.

**NOTE - I am NOT talking about the over-hyped WSO-style "EHRMAGERD THE NEW PRODUCT DROPS AT 10am SO GET MY BONUSESSSSSS!" bullsh!t. Those emalis suck donkey nutz and don't work in any other industry than IM.

Rather, get good at figuring out what your prospects need, how to address that quickly, and do it in a (likely conversational) manner that will get them to trust you ASAP.

When I got good at email, ALL my other email / content creation improved, as I used those same principles in everything across the board.
12-05-2020, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2020 12:13 PM by tristan.)
A marketer called Steve Peters Benn launched a WSO in 2012 selling "Short Copy Formula" and a comment I wrote to my partner at the time was "This is so far ahead of anything else I have seen on Short Copy - this guy's precision on so many aspects of it demonstrates it's an entirely different skill from long copy and email marketing. He describes it as single sentences that make cash. Ads, headlines, sub-heads, bullet points, subject lines, social marketing ... he's made a science of it."

I realize that 2012 was a world away so his specifics might not apply (I think he gave example email subject lines and their open rates) but I suspect many of his principles, that blew me away at the time, were evergreen.

Of course, at first glance it looks like all links on BBHF are long gone. Unless someone ...?
12-07-2020, 03:34 AM
Thanks for the recommendation @tristan.

I found a working link for "Short Copy Formula" here:

Quote: https://mega.nz/#F!Iw4BRZxL!6t66qreDGokKwBP43BYe2w
19.gif
12-10-2020, 01:37 AM
kustiin1218:
Thanks
Awesome share.
Full reps.
01-28-2021, 02:41 PM
jason hornung : pace formula

nicholas kusmich : perfect fb ads

those are 2 great course for fb ads copy

==============

my advice for web copy :

short copy only good for hot or warmed market or fashion products

no good for selling solution products to cold market.

===========

read : breakthrough advertising by eugene schwartz

all good advertisers and copywriters use that book as bible for marketing

52.gif