86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-08-2014, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014 08:51 PM by hackingvirus123.)
Any Google SEO Expert? Help Needed
Hello,

I have a test site with domain http://www.trueflick.com The issue is that I want to know something about indexing in Google.
From past 5 days I have been embedding or adding 2-3 videos daily with a gap of 1 hour or more in my site and exactly after 3-4 hours all the videos are indexed.
Now yesterday, I added 6 videos at a single time out of which only 2 videos were indexed. According to me the cause can be posting them one after 1 but then how does these huge sites like dailymotion and metacafe get all there videos indexed without any issue?
Can an expert give me some advice on it but I know that the site is of low quality because this is just a test version for a brand new site and I am learning the google behaviour.
What should I do. Keep adding videos or give time intervals. I don't think that the other 4 videos will be indexed by Google in future but the question is that why aren't they going to be indexed?
Thank You
06-09-2014, 01:23 AM
RE:
Keep in mind that huge sites like dailymotion has some paid partnerships w google why they are rank higher + the fact that a lot of your videos are from Youtube, so the original one who has posted or uploaded on Youtube will be always index as first. You can change that by making captures of the video and put them under your post, so the images will be indexing by google and will lead to your post

43.gif