16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-16-2020, 02:51 AM
Animaytor - Animation Software
Hello Guys

Any one can please share Animaytor.

https://animaytor.com/

Thanks
07-16-2020, 04:59 AM
RE: Animaytor - Animation Software
There is a GB for this product so it cannot be shared. You can find a link to the GB thread by searching for "Animaytor." I found some accessory (template) files but the actual software requires logging-in to an account.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
Layna61524
07-16-2020, 07:40 AM
(07-16-2020 04:59 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  There is a GB for this product so it cannot be shared. You can find a link to the GB thread by searching for "Animaytor." I found some accessory (template) files but the actual software requires logging-in to an account.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
Layna61524

Layna, I was wondering how can this software be shared and use by several people in a groupbuy?
07-16-2020, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2020 10:12 AM by amanxy.)
it's a desktop software I was able to get it but it needs a license if the license has no limitation then its easy to be shared even if it wasn't group-buy people use special software and RDP to share everything they If yoĆ» know someone can null it I can give you the setup.
07-17-2020, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2020 06:19 AM by layna61524.)
All I know is that (back in October of 2019) samuraiwarrior was hosting a GB for this. I simply posted to share that information with Earthian.

I know in the past we couldn't share stuff that was part of an active GB and I speak from experience when I say that doing so could get you into trouble with the forum mods ... luckily for me, I wasn't banned but the moderation I had to endure was no joke, either.

I personally don't have this product. I also don't know if that GB is still active. When I tried to direct Earthian to the GB link, he couldn't access it although I could; so maybe the GB section is not available to everyone here.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. As for license keys, there are sites that post them if you do a search for the product name and "license code" or "activation code" but the sites tend to be spammy and the codes are seen by millions, so in many cases they don't work outright or stop working at some point.

I read that the basic level front end Animaytor is only $49 here:

READ MORE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://animaytor.com/new/

But the higher-end levels like Enterprise, Corporate, etc. are much more because they offer a more varied suite of additional features.

One last tidbit of advice ... you can use the Amazon S3 site ripper tool shared by sIMplified (here's the link):

sIMplified's WP/Amazon S3 Ripper Tool:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://affiliates.epizy.com

Scroll down to the Amazon S3 section of the page and click the button to start.

In the text field, type the bucket name (hint-hint: it's the name of the product in all small case letters).

Hit the SEARCH button.

Unless the site owner has recently moved stuff, you should see the list of download links populate in the browser. If not, wait it out for another few seconds.

Now, there's a lot there and you will need to use something like JD2 or you quickly become overwhelmed.

I don't know what all is there but you will find the 22 training videos there. But keep in mind that, even if you find the software link, you will still need the license code, which is probably generated on their end and assigned to an email address or account.

So ... as much as I'd love to help; I wish you all the best of luck with this one.

I almost forgot ... here is a quickie video where Greg Hughes of 90 Second Website Builder tells you how much he likes it:

ANIMAYTOR - GREG HUGHES
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tajWTC-DSsk

This is from 2019 and at that time he said the software was a one-off price ... no monthly membership and that the basic package is good enough to give you a ton of stuff to make great explainer videos quickly and easily.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
61.gif
07-17-2020, 06:16 AM
Thank Layna I really hate what the forum have become we cant share anything we want even in vip area this is a black hat forum for the good sake if that was the case we could ask someone as Scorpio to null it.
07-17-2020, 06:25 AM
@amanxy: I echo your sentiments, friend. What's the world coming to when you can't SHARE on a B-H forum because someone else wanted to get paid for doing the same thing? The sad thing is, I can't even tell if the GB for this is even active. The last post is from 2019 and I did not see the CLOSED designation tag anywhere.

Thanks
Layna61524
09-14-2020, 07:06 PM
Just to update if anyone is looking for the product. The same has been discounted and is available for $ 26.

Thanks

56.gif