19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2021, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2021 01:10 PM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb An advantage of being older ?!?
Not too often does this happen, but=>

Today I was reminded of a man who tried warning us all...
About 20 years ago - and he lost his life as the result of his works.
Sadly, he never got very much attention from the masses who might have benefitted.

Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Born: 6 May 1943, Long Beach, California, United States
Died: 5 November 2001, Eagar, Arizona, United States

(Please pardon the foreign characters in this english speaking video...)

Too bad so few folks gave him enough attention, because the 'covid circus' is yet another example of exactly what he so often described, only worse.

More info here, for anyone who is curious:
Code:
https://newspunch.com/bill-cooper-was-murdered-after-predicting-911-and-naming-osama-bin-laden-as-scapegoat/

Nowadays others are making similar attempts, like these guys:

Yes, it is rather long and has bits of their own religious stuff tucked in as well - BUT - it exposes what is really behind all the 'covid' nonsense.

I was also reminded of some things that the monster named 'hitler' said which sadly relate very closely with what we're all living through, all during 2020 and beyond...:

Quote:“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
― adolf hitler

Quote:“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”
― Adolf Hitler

Quote:“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”
― Adolf Hitler

Quote:The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”
― Adolf Hitler

I also have a pile of links to videos which are very pertinent to what we are living through, which I'll happily share if anyone chimes in here saying that they'd like more info...?

61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-06-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: An advantage of being older ?!?
Just adding this here because it is short, well made and has meaningful images:

'Our eyes are useless if the mind is blind'

Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IAeOQHiJOrsJ/
01-06-2021, 02:12 PM
[Image: Bildschirmfoto%2B2021-01-06%2Bum%2B05.09.24.png]

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
01-06-2021, 03:17 PM
Translate to english, please ??
01-09-2021, 03:40 AM
Great thread Smithnowt. Lots of valuable info on here.

IMO, the population, in general, have become like sheep, with a herd mentality.
They watch sh1t on tv and let CNN and the BBC tell them what reality is and what to think.
Then they go on social media and see all the other sheep sharing the same, state-sanctioned, sanitized BS
and cry foul if they see anyone post something that doesn't conform.

If anyone does slip through the net, Zuckerberg and his cronies are lying in wait to stamp a warning under that comment,
or censor it completely. Big Tech has grown way too big for its boots.

Have people lost the ability to think and research for themselves, or were they just always pretty thick?
I think political correctness, the cancel culture and the rise of the self-entitled,
permanently outraged and 'it's all-about-me' generation are to blame for much of it.

One of my favourite quotes (and I don't know who it is attributed to) is;

you will never find your car keys if you're only prepared to look under the streetlight.

I find that particularly true these days.

I may well be a dinosaur in the eyes of some of today's progressives but I'd rather be a dinosaur than a jelly-fish.

Cheers!
14.gif
01-09-2021, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2021 01:07 PM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb RE: An advantage of being older ?!?
A great and valuable query Solar33, Thanks

(01-09-2021 03:40 AM)solar33 Wrote:  Have people lost the ability to think and research for themselves, or were they just always pretty thick?

We all tend to underestimate things that are huge - like the population especially.

Our minds like to use the word 'millions' as well as other such words - BUT:
Only very rare individuals can actually get a true mental grasp of even a thousand of anything.

That is pertinent simply because there ARE literally MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people who are deeply stuck in the programming of the current mainstream narrative.

There are also entire subjects which point to just how deeply someone is into that hypnotised condition, such as:

- 'The viiiiruuus' which cannot be proven by science to even exist;
- pole-eee-tix, which too many folks think of as anything OTHER than a total waste of time;
- Religion, which has NEVER answered ANY questions that we face in real life, factually;
- Gov't, as if it does anything besides causing waste, harm and uselessness.

The huge numbers of the hypnotised are beyond reach - so therefore=>
YES, those large numbers of folks ARE that thick, sadly.

For those of us who are NOT too thick, our very wise member Spindle points out something very, very important and has spoken very wisely here, if only more BBHF members would heed his words, then more folks would be doing much better very soon:

(01-08-2021 05:50 PM)spindle Wrote:  As we're all here on BBHF to intrinsically make money, this is indeed a SHTF moment. What was working and viable 12 months ago is now debatable. With so many businesses and livelihoods going to the wall we have to consider what IM will look like from now on. I work mainly with local businesses and have noticed a huge drop off in demand for my services.

I have tried pointing to the conditions that he noted as being worthy of concern, but other folks here who are intent upon selling have told me I am mistaken.

That opinion in response CANNOT be correct simply because of how the business climate has changed so severely, and as a man who has been in business for himself for ~30 years, it is very simple to see what has happened already that is so very destructive AND ongoing.

Making adjustments attentively and deliberately is NOT optional.

5.gif