63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-29-2023, 02:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2023 03:04 AM by layna61524.)
RE: Amazing Products From Dan Kennedy - Daily Updated... !!!
@Theo1: Thanks for coming to the aid of this poster. I was in the process of replying but you beat me to the punch. Still, I'm going to post my feedback because newcomers to the forum need to understand they are lucky to get a reply on a long-dead thread. I just added max reps.

@All: So, for anyone wanting to know the best way to use the links in Theo1's text document, go to this S3 bucket ripper tool:

AMAZON S3 BUCKET RIPPER -sIMplifled
Magic Button :
Code:
https://simplified.likesyou.org

The click the link on the Amazon S3 bucket section of the screen (bottom right).

On the next page, in the text field, type this:
Magic Button :
Code:
gkic-digital-products

Click the SEARCH NOW button to see the links in your browser.

Use your downloader of choice to get the files you want.

Please show courtesy by repping Theo1 for his help.

@trenme39: I don't want you to be surprised that nobody answers you, so I'm posting this long-winded reply as a courtesy.

You're very new here. You just joined in April 2023 and, clearly, you don't know your way around the forum.

You are posting to a thread that is no longer active. The original share from Munch222 was in 2013 and ended with alex44's post in 2016. So this thread is 7 years (2016) old at the very least.

Now, here's the deal: Nobody has all of Dan Kennedy's courses that they can upload to Mega for you.

I know that makes it easy for YOU but in a community of people you've pretty much just walked in on, it's not about you.

What you're asking for is a very large download --- probably hundreds of gigabytes in all. Nobody's going to that kind of trouble for a new member who has not yet earned their stripes on BBHF.

This forum is writhing with leeches... people who are here solely to take away and not give anything in return. And to make matters worse, they seem to feel entitled!

And, don't think I'm picking on you --- I'm not. I say all this in the most loving way:

* Hang around a while and learn your way on BBHF first.
* Make a few helpful posts to share your expertise or a few small files sitting on your hard drive that could benefit someone else.
* Earn a few reps by GIVING instead of TAKING.
* Build up your reputation. Many of the good people here will click the rep button when you help them or someone else.

Did you know you can search for some of Dan Kennedy's stuff right here on BBHF and start downloading it immediately? That's probably how you found THIS thread.

But if you're looking for an AIO link for EVERYTHING DAN KENNEDY, you won't be getting that.

I personally have shared a lot of DK myself and I'm nowhere near alone (see image below):

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230528-085105.png]

Even when I'm not the original poster, I have shared DK's stuff on threads where the original poster's links have died. So there is plenty of Kennedy files right here that you can download.

Everybody wants what they want quickly and easily. That's how internet marketers and television ads get your attention --- they make everything look and feel simple. Well, it takes hard work to get what you want (and even harder work to get what you deserve)!

No one is going to make life easier for you with a single link to everything Dan Kennedy. As someone who shares a lot, I can tell you it takes me hours sometimes to research and compile a share --- why should those of you who download have it any easier?

Go to the SEARCH TITLES text input field at the top of the page and type in Dan Kennedy. You will be inundated with links to threads sharing Kennedy's stuff.

In some cases, the links will be dead. Kennedy's stuff gets taken down quickly --- which is another reason it's unreasonable for you to ask someone to upload ALL Dan Kennedy courses to Mega.

There are all kinds of ways to find a marketer's downloads when you know how to use the search engines.

Here's one...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230528-085840.png]

Here's another one:
[Image: ice-screenshot-20230528-090147.png]

You can also search Scribd for Dan Kennedy files. Be sure the link to the file (from your browser's address bar) shows "document" --- then go to this Scribd download app to get the download:

SCRIBD DOWNLOADER
Magic Button :
Code:
https://scribd.vdownloaders.com/

Here's a link I found to a 98-page PDF from Kennedy called Secret Sorceries of Mind Control Copy. That came up as I was searching for Amazon S3 bucket links for Dan Kennedy's stuff:

SECRET SORCERIES OF MIND CONTROL COPY
Magic Button :
Code:
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/jayabrahamassets/Private/Kennedy-Mind+Control+New.pdf?inf_contact_key=c370fe5eb4bb44503d6ee9227c93558b24c1a5fae34​3bcc768c4e83bafffb3c4

So there's plenty out there. You've just got to roll up your shirt sleeves and find it.

What amazes me on BBHF is how some people casually ask others to spend hours of their precious time toiling for THEM when they clearly have no concept of the work involved. And based on the big fat zero next to their reputation, THEY THEMSELVES have done nothing for their fellow members.

Dead weight is what they are.

The sheer audacity of it all!

So, no. You won't be getting a single Mega link for all of Dan Kennedy's courses. That's a very tall order that you haven't earned the right to.

But, here are some tips...

#1 - Go and search for Dan Kennedy's shares here first.

#2 - Search Google also to find what you can't get from here.

#3 - Go to any of the free to use course download sites to get additional downloads. If you use a debrid tool or have an account on a premium link host like [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], you can get plenty of Kennedy's files for free.

And if you aren't familiar with some of what I just said, then you've just made my point. You have a lot of learning to do in order to get more of what you want.

And posting twice within the span of roughly half an hour will earn you no brownie points on BBHF:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230528-084348.png]

It seems you are not considerate of other people's time to ask for such a huge favor in the first place; and your sense of urgency (posting twice in less than 30 minutes) compounds that.

Be patient. Absorb knowledge. Become a better skilled black-hatter so you can begin finding what you want on your own instead of making unrealistic requests for help from others.

AND...

P.S. --- It doesn't hurt to drop a few +REPs for people who's threads you download from. Gratitude is a very "good look" that many here are sorely lacking. Those who bark about giving reps are ungrateful miscreants whose mamas never taught them basic human kindness.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
05-29-2023, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2023 03:13 AM by Theo1.)
Hey Layna-

I agree 100% with everything you said, maybe hopefully the mods will put this post as a sticky at the top of the forum lol just as a BBHF "Onboarding"-

I'm usually not one to just open the vault especially to people who brazenly crash their way through the doors of BBHF with 0 reps and ask for the Keys to the Kingdom- I felt in this case though what the heck lol, why not dust my massive DK link file off for a minute and show our new friend here a little "hospitality," as you are more wont to do than most of us here, your undying patience with people is unparalleled and commendable- :^)

But he/she is the lucky one! Plus my plan is to pull the gofile link in a day, so I'm hoping there are at least a few fishermen/women or anyone in between who know how to catch the early worm?

Or have what our great mentor Jim Rohn calls a "Sense of Urgency!"

Grab the file quick! No re-do's on this one! (No this isn't any IM false scarcity either lol)-

Thanks Layna! Enjoy your weekend!
05-30-2023, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2023 01:38 AM by Theo1.)
Hmmmmm.....INTERESTING.....

You know Layna, I think you've been onto something about the possible DETERIORATION of this forum in some ways?

What do I mean?

Well, I am NOT Mr. Hung Upon REPS- I'm really not- I know I put up some of the better stuff up here, in terms of the classic, long lost true Marketing Treasures- And I DO get reps from lots of great people, and yes I'm knocking on the door of 10,000 Reps one of these days, I've just been focused on other things and writing copy for my clients-

BUT, yes Layna I see now that you're right- So many people here are just "Hit and Runners"- Other people might affectionately call them "LEECHES" lol-

Here I decided to give everyone a MASSIVE GIFT for the Holiday weekend- I opened up the Golden Dan Kennedy vault with I don't know- 40-50 of Dan's BEST courses- I mean we're talking PURE GOLD worth I DON'T even know how much, but on average say it comes to at least $3000 per course- You do the math-

I noticed that after a day, there have been "12" Downloads, and I received...

0 reps- ZERO- NADA- ZILCH!

Except for, oh yeah, reps from the always reliable LAYNA of course!

Now this isn't about being bitter, spiteful, angry, or anything- I don't have any of these emotions- Hey, I'm a marketer right? I USE these emotions in my selling and copy, I stand OUTSIDE of them lol and use them for sales- (OK, ok I'm being a LITTLE exaggerative here but again, Hey, I'm a marketer I can't help myself right?)

No, this is, to me, simply about-

MANNERS

That's all! To me it's the same thing as if I invited you over to my house (which I would for some of my best BBHF friends here including yes, Layna) and I brought out a bountiful feast for you- Endless cornucopia of food (You know, something like a Golden Corral except, it's um, GOOD)...

And after having your way with my generous bounty of Double Cut Diamond Jim Brady Prime Rib...2 hour caught Halibut Oscar-style...Seafood Tower with a more-than generous helping of King Crab, massive XXL Prawns, Lobster tails...Twice-cooked mashed potatoes with all the fixins including fleshly caught and sliced pork belly...(Ok NOW I'm getting hungry)...And finished off with a Table-side whipped Tiramasu with Vanilla Bean ice cream...

You then wipe your pleasantly greasy gullet, stand up, and walk out of my abode without even so much as a "See you later!" or Heaven forbid a "Thank you!"

Rather, you more or less take all you want, ENJOY it, then escape like a "Thief in the night"...

Oh well, I know we're living in "tough times" whatever that really means (I truly believe "tough times" reside right inside of us that's ALL...PLENTY of millionaires were created during the Great Depression and will continue to be made with the Great Depression 2.0 right around the corner)...

But c'mon man! (Thanks Joe)- Let's have a little MANNERS!

And oh yeah, if it looks like the link to that absolute massive TREASURE TROVE of at least $150,000 worth of Dan Kennedy courses is gone, well...

Sorry!

Not trying to be jerk here in any way, shape, or form but, just trying to make a point-

And for those of you who DID quickly and smartly grab that link- Enjoy!

Theo
05-30-2023, 08:48 AM
Thank you for saying all that, Theo1. I couldn't have said it any better myself. And that's exactly all it is ... manners. Basic human decency and common courtesy; both of which are lacking in today's society.

I am too blessed to be stressed at some of the pitiable behaviors on this forum but it doesn't go unnoticed. That is why I bring it up from time to time.

I can't understand the thinking behind not being courteous to someone who provides for you. But I also blame this forum's leaders for not doing more --- if they had a restricted section to put newcomers (with very limited resources but lots of tutorials on how to improve your black-hat skills) I believe we would have a better quality community.

Keep people who do nothing in a special category where they can't get to the good stuff until they begin to demonstrate their value.

Common sense.

I often get PMs from people (some of whom I've never "seen" here before) with all kinds of accolades and sugary-sweet language, trying to stroke my ego... when in the back of my mind, I'm thinking... "Okay, just say what it is you're looking for" because that's the ONLY reason they're messaging me. I'm no fool and I can see straight through the bullshit.

And sure enough, right after the "thanks for all you do for the community" line, they go: "I'm trying to find xyz... can you help me?"

I actually love these kinds of PMs because I'm always up for a challenge but getting them from someone who has never repped or thanked me ever --- that's pretty ballsy.

On the other hand, I do appreciate the kindness of my forum friends who have embraced me from Day 1 and others who seem to express genuine sentiments in their posts.

I had one person tell me how much they appreciate all my posts but then I wrote back: "That's funny... I've never seen your username before. You've never repped me. I can't find any posts where you thanked me for a download."

You see what I mean?

Look, we're all here for something. There's no shame in that game. But, the point I am trying to get across to people who always have their empty plate thrust forward for another serving or lurk in the background, clicking links like there's no tomorrow... do they ever wonder what would happen if we contributors would simply stop sharing?

The leeches come out in droves as soon as someone requires a "post to unlock" in a thread. You'll find these threads have dozens of posts from people with tiny rep numbers and no posts, who do nothing for others --- but they're first in line to be served.

You made a valid point with your illustration --- that Golink you shared was a massive number of gigabytes of premium Dan Kennedy files. And as you said, people downloaded from it yet, you got little to no expressed appreciation for it.

But don't be surprised if you get a PM or two asking if you could re-up that link or send it to them in a PM. Or (goodness forbid!) --- put it all on Mega since that "would be easier" for THEM. Mad Slap

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
05-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Well said Layna, I too couldn't have said it any better myself- I think you filled in some gaps I didn't address lol-

And oh yeah this was a good point-

(05-30-2023 08:48 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  

Look, we're all here for something. There's no shame in that game. But, the point I am trying to get across to people who always have their empty plate thrust forward for another serving or lurk in the background, clicking links like there's no tomorrow... do they ever wonder what would happen if we contributors would simply stop sharing?

I have 2 words for that:

ATLAS SHRUGGED

1bigsmile
24.gif
05-30-2023, 05:40 PM
(05-30-2023 01:23 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hmmmmm.....INTERESTING.....

You know Layna, I think you've been onto something about the possible DETERIORATION of this forum in some ways?

What do I mean?

Well, I am NOT Mr. Hung Upon REPS- I'm really not- I know I put up some of the better stuff up here, in terms of the classic, long lost true Marketing Treasures- And I DO get reps from lots of great people, and yes I'm knocking on the door of 10,000 Reps one of these days, I've just been focused on other things and writing copy for my clients-

BUT, yes Layna I see now that you're right- So many people here are just "Hit and Runners"- Other people might affectionately call them "LEECHES" lol-

Here I decided to give everyone a MASSIVE GIFT for the Holiday weekend- I opened up the Golden Dan Kennedy vault with I don't know- 40-50 of Dan's BEST courses- I mean we're talking PURE GOLD worth I DON'T even know how much, but on average say it comes to at least $3000 per course- You do the math-

I noticed that after a day, there have been "12" Downloads, and I received...

0 reps- ZERO- NADA- ZILCH!

Except for, oh yeah, reps from the always reliable LAYNA of course!

Now this isn't about being bitter, spiteful, angry, or anything- I don't have any of these emotions- Hey, I'm a marketer right? I USE these emotions in my selling and copy, I stand OUTSIDE of them lol and use them for sales- (OK, ok I'm being a LITTLE exaggerative here but again, Hey, I'm a marketer I can't help myself right?)

No, this is, to me, simply about-

MANNERS

That's all! To me it's the same thing as if I invited you over to my house (which I would for some of my best BBHF friends here including yes, Layna) and I brought out a bountiful feast for you- Endless cornucopia of food (You know, something like a Golden Corral except, it's um, GOOD)...

And after having your way with my generous bounty of Double Cut Diamond Jim Brady Prime Rib...2 hour caught Halibut Oscar-style...Seafood Tower with a more-than generous helping of King Crab, massive XXL Prawns, Lobster tails...Twice-cooked mashed potatoes with all the fixins including fleshly caught and sliced pork belly...(Ok NOW I'm getting hungry)...And finished off with a Table-side whipped Tiramasu with Vanilla Bean ice cream...

You then wipe your pleasantly greasy gullet, stand up, and walk out of my abode without even so much as a "See you later!" or Heaven forbid a "Thank you!"

Rather, you more or less take all you want, ENJOY it, then escape like a "Thief in the night"...

Oh well, I know we're living in "tough times" whatever that really means (I truly believe "tough times" reside right inside of us that's ALL...PLENTY of millionaires were created during the Great Depression and will continue to be made with the Great Depression 2.0 right around the corner)...

But c'mon man! (Thanks Joe)- Let's have a little MANNERS!

And oh yeah, if it looks like the link to that absolute massive TREASURE TROVE of at least $150,000 worth of Dan Kennedy courses is gone, well...

Sorry!

Not trying to be jerk here in any way, shape, or form but, just trying to make a point-

And for those of you who DID quickly and smartly grab that link- Enjoy!

Theo

Theo,

(I copy pasted my response to this same post of yours in the other thread in case people read this but not the other)

GREAT points as always! Especially the idea about tough times. SPOT ON. It's all up to you. You make up your own story and you create your own reality. The times are only tough if you tell yourself they are tough. TONS of opportunity for the resourceful person.

Anyway...

To comment on your post...

I'm afraid most people on this forum are bright-shiny-object mesmerized youngsters with a guld-rush mentality and instant gratification 'hit-monsters' who, when they don't see results after half an hour abandon the ship and move on to the next... which of course they expect to get handed to them on a silver platter...

... lacking much (or any) real life experience and thus why we see the behavior we see here...

Now, that probably comes across as rather harsh...

And yes, I could be wrong...

But that's my assessement.

Now, if anyone feels like this describes them...

The antidote to this is to take the complete OPPOSITE approach to what I just described...

Stop expecting anything to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Instead, work hard for everything. Make it your identity.

And if someone does give you something, say THANK YOU. Say it a lot. Say it often. Show gratitude. Be grateful. Have manners. Be a good human being.

Stop chasing instant gratification.

Instead, have patience. Take pride in working for the long-term. Most importantly, enjoy the process. In the end, that's what life is all about.

Oh, and one last thing...

STOP CHASING BRIGHT-SHINY-OBJECTS.

Everything new that pops up is just watered down S***** versions and adaptations of the really good, amazing stuff from the past.

So congratulations to anyone who manages to access the DK courses that Theo is talking about.

He is 100% right.

Dan Kennedy is the OG and his stuff contains a TREASURE TROVE of wisdom, insights and marketing know-how... and... bluntly... contains everything you need to create the life of your dreams.

Rock on.

Regards,
Tom
05-30-2023, 07:16 PM
Dan is the real deal
05-31-2023, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2023 07:49 AM by Theo1.)
Hey Tom,

Great points yourself- And I know it's a discussion that has popped up in various threads, which include your thoughts on the matter, and Layna, and Gordon of course- And that is the running theme that you're talking about here-

Where in the world did everybody adopt this attitude that success can be bought? That happiness can be purchased? That satisfaction and piece of mind (yes for all you Iron Maiden fans) are negotiable commodities that can be had to highest, or lowest bidder?

I guess it's really just the good old marketers like ourselves that are to blame, right? It's one thing to overpromise and under-deliver, but what do you do when you have a commodity for sale, that basically can NEVER really deliver what is promised, at least through the expected channels?

What I mean is, again, can we REALLY go to Amazon to secure the Happiness and Contentment we are all seeking? For a moment, yes, but not for the long haul, no.

I'm saying this in response to your quote here:

"Stop expecting anything to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Instead, work hard for everything. Make it your identity."

THAT'S what seems to have been lost- An understanding that NOTHING worthwhile comes easy- It CAN'T- Otherwise everybody would have EVERYTHING, and there would be NOTHING SPECIAL about anybody OR anything- We would have nobody to inspire us, because we would all be at the same level-

There's a GREAT quote from Og Mandino in his Greatest Salesman in the World Part 2- "Success, when it comes overnight, often departs with the dawn..."

What's funny is the most successful marketers we know, whether Dan Kennedy, Frank Kern (Dan Kennedy's student), Gary Halbert (one of Dan K's teachers), Doberman Dan (Dank K.'s student), Jay Abraham (Dan K.'s peer), Harvey Brody (Dan K.'s teacher), Joe Cossman (Dan K.'s teacher) you get the point-

They ALLLLLLL would say that they NEVER would have had the sterling success they have and have had for the better part of 2 plus decades had they not been willing to WORK HARD, and yes, SUFFER...

Talk about Dan K.- Did he suffer? You tell me, two bankruptcies (1 personal and 1 business) in 1 year- Doberman Dan living out of his car broke and starving, giving all of his food to his dog, until he sent out a rock star mailing that brought him 6 figures in a couple of months- What about Jeff Paul, Dan K.'s earliest , most successful student at the time? Living in a basement over $100,000 in credit card debt with a full family to feed, but stayed focused and got some small advice to tweak one or two things on a mailing from Dan and was making 6 figures within a couple of months-

I say all this to say-

SUCCESS CANNOT BE HACKED!

Look at Bruce Lee- How many YEARS did he take practicing and perfecting his craft (martial arts of course?) How many YEARS?

So my question to you is, HOW INSULTED would Bruce be today to see these "WEEKEND BOOTCAMPS" that promise to give you a black belt after 3 days of "Bootcamp attendance"-

Think about that- How insulted would he be?

YOU CANNOT HACK SUCCESS----

But everybody- TODAY- Thinks you can-

THAT is why everybody jumps from Shiny Object to Shiny Object- Because when they don't get results within the first 10 minutes of "Purchasing Success," and/or they see that they are going to have to "get up off the couch" so to speak- They figure "There MUST be an easier way," and continue on with their hunt-

Ok, I think I might have extrapolated more than you had intended Tom, but I'm glad you brought it up- It's a very timely topic for our day and age that I think is worth revisiting from time to time, hopefully a little more frequently than once a decade!

Thanks for your thought Tom- Talk to you soon-

Theo
06-22-2023, 04:01 AM
I saw that too late, it seems!
But probably I already own most of them, so...
(05-29-2023 02:11 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  You know what? Because it's the holiday weekend and I'm enjoying my holiday, here's a nice little present I can bring out of the vault for all DK fans- Young and old- I'm only putting it up once so grab it quick! (And oh yeah, USE A VPN!) ;^)

Code:
https://gofile.io/d/VJyWIb

I've been self-employed for many years now, but I always loved this quote!

[Image: 00144b137e5520faef1d52f7f82a2817.jpg]
06-22-2023, 04:37 AM
what is this?
47.gif

21.gif