71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-13-2013, 11:11 AM
RE:
Bill Glazer - The Ultimate Information Marketing Shortcut

[Image: dankennedy620x350.jpg]

[Image: 6eg.png]

Code:
The Ultimate Information Marketing Shortcut: Bill Glazer’s A-TO-Z Info-Business Blueprint Session For Info-Marketers

The most complete, down to earth, 1-2-3, A-B-C “picture” of how an info-business goes from start to profits to sophistication. You’ll have to take my word for it, for someone just starting or in the early stages (1-2 years), this BLUEPRINT SESSION is an incredible shortcut. It’s your equivalent of a ‘4 year degree’ AND the ‘architect’s blueprint’ for building one of these businesses brick by brick from incubator…to infancy…to adulthood.

Here’s just a partial list of topics that will be presented by Bill Glazer

* Seven Decisions the New Info-Marketer Needs to Make

* How to Evaluate a Niche or Subculture Market

* How to Thoroughly ‘Profile’ the Prospective Customer

* How to Create a Relationship with a Niche You Have NO Affinity With

* How to Get GREAT Testimonials From Customers/Members

* How to Use Your Lead Generation Strategies to Give You a Whole Lot More Information About Your Market Than JUST New Leads

* How to Systemize and Automate the Entire Marketing Funnel

* How to Grow Rapidly with Minimum Staff

* When to Give Up the Front-End and Concentrate on the Back-End

* The Easiest Ways to Create Back-End Products

* How to Sell Via Trade Shows, Seminars and Speaking Opportunities

* How to (Legally) Use Broadcast FAX

* How to Minimize Refunds

* How to Maximize Referrals

* THE COMPLETE BUSINESS BLUEPRINT – Used for My ‘BGS Marketing’ Business and GKIC

* How to Maximize Profits AND Customer Value with ‘Forced Continuity’

* How an “Offline Guy” Uses the Internet Painlessly and Profitably
etc. (Real Case Histories)

* How to Identify Missed Opportunities in Your Info-Business Plan

* 7 Most Frequently Made Mistakes to Avoid

* How to ‘Negotiate’ with Media to Make Sure You get the Best Deal…Even After They Already Said You’ve Got the Best Price

You will NOT want to be 1-minute late to hear what Bill Glazer has to say. To be blunt… WHEN BILL SPEAKS, PEOPLE LISTEN!

[Image: n9g1b.png]
Code:
http://isavelink.com/rryir7vorhc9
[Image: passwordlogob.png]
Code:
{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}
11-15-2013, 03:26 PM
RE:
Dan Kennedy - Renegade Millionaire Time Management System [3 CDs (MP3) + 1 Manual (PDF)]

[Image: ndjl.png]

Code:
A very in-depth look at Dan Kennedy’s
RADICAL, tough-minded, personal approach to achieving
ABSOLUTE control over your time, associates, clients
and the world around you…
..in order to achieve MAXIMUM personal productivity….

These three CD’s are recordings of a lengthy, blunt, unvarnished, probative discussion with Dan, led by Lee Milteer, exclusively devoted to Dan’s personal strategies for time and productivity, as well as the strategies he teaches his private clients and coaching clients. This goes beyond the material in his books, Renegade Millionaire System*, and other seminar recordings IF YOU DARE (!), this is a unique opportunity to gain insights and understanding of what makes Dan tick, how he gets so much done, how he dictates his rules and terms of engagement into every working relationship.

From Dan:

“I have often used the term ‘entrepreneurial battlefield’, because that’s what daily life actually is for the super-busy entrepreneur trying to get a lot accomplished, surrounded by people who get little accomplished. There are three challenges: first, managing yourself, because we’re all dysfunctional, and require self-motivation. We have to reign in our worst impulses, find ways to enhance our productivity. Two, managing other people, most of whom are in a giant conspiracy to slow us down and disrupt our productivity! Three, managing the time itself. This is a discussion about all three.”

Code:
http://isavelink.com/6t2lu7czzlm4
Code:
11-19-2013, 01:35 PM
RE:
Dan Kennedy - Renegade Millionaire System - Manuals [2 eBooks (PDF)]

[Image: b5x.png]

Code:
Dan Kennedy - Renegade Millionaire System - Manuals [2 eBooks (PDF)]

If you want to create a "nearly original" version for you print the "Action Guide" single sided and the "Archive Book" double sided.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/vs6rce8r77vr
Code:
11-22-2013, 02:22 AM
RE:
Dan Kennedy - Coaching and Consulting Bootcamp [11 CDs, 2 Volumes (PDF)]

[Image: 59hh.png]

Code:
How to Make $100,000 To
$1,000,000.00 A Year (Or Even More)
In The Consulting And Coaching Businesses,
With So Little “Work” The Liberals'd Outlaw This If They Could.
Don’t Envy Me: Join Me! Let Me Take You Behind The Curtain And
Show You Exactly How It’s Done…

…What A Wonderful Way To Make A Living!

You may or may not know it, but CONSULTING was my first business, and has been my primary business for 28 years.

If you are already in consulting, I’d like to tell you how to make your business better, how to give yourself a very big pay raise, fast --- regardless of whatever’s going on in the economy, or in your particular industry.

If you are new to consulting, then I can save you a huge amount of trial-and-error pain and suffering, and get you to the big money fast.

If you think you might add consulting to your activities, I can help you determine how best to do that.

Even if you are not a consultant per se, but are involved in “consultative selling” – a doctor, lawyer, financial advisor, etc. – I can show you how to more easily obtain clients and have far greater influence with them once you get them.

There is also the COACHING business. Amazing incomes are being made by people in a wide variety of fields, doing home based “tele-coaching” and/or running peer advisory and mastermind groups, for local businesses, and on a national scale. I will tell you a lot more about that in this letter, too.

In fact, I’m going to talk to you about how I peeled back the cover of my own business and a number of others, and will give you a peek at a truly wonderful way to make a superb living, undoubtedly with a lot less stress and difficulty than you’ve ever experienced or imagined.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/41f9aplsdfyi
Code:
11-25-2013, 11:40 AM
RE:
Dan Kennedy - Midas Touch Library [6 CDs (MP3)]

[Image: 9bvi.png]

Code:
Midas Touch Library includes 3 parts.
1. Midas Touch Marketing
2. Midas Touch Direct Marketing
3. Midas Touch Selling

"MIDAS TOUCH MARKETING"

These CDs summarize the information originally featured in Dan Kennedy's full-day seminars on successful marketing strategies for any business. Entrepreneur Magazine said that Dan "has at least 101 moneymaking strategies for any business." Here's what you'll discover on these tapes:

* Little Known Psychological Secrets Of Stimulating Maximum Referrals and Word-Of-Mouth Advertising
  * How One Simple Piece Of Paper And Just 60 Seconds Of Conversation Can Double Your Customer Base In 30 Days Or Less
  * Combine Target Marketing And Testimonial Marketing To Spark Super-High Response And Pre-empt Price/Fee Resistance
  * Three Simple Steps To Direct Mail Success
  * Two Main Criteria For Choosing Productive Mailing Lists
  * THE Secret Factor That Controls Response To Sales Letters
  * Six Ways To Enhance Your Offer, Make It A Most Powerful MAGNET
  * Fourteen Quick and Easy Rules For Maximizing Impact Advertising
  * THE One Mistake NEVER To Make When Offering Discounts
  * Increase Frequency of Purchasing Of Customers
  * How To Prevent Sales Slumps
  * Why "Turnover" Is Not Negative
  * THE Fastest Way To Get Big Increases from Any Sales Organization
  * How To Combine "Marketing" With A Live Sales Force
  * The Two Kinds Of "Bias" That Guarantee Maximum Growth And Profits For Any Business
  * What You Must Remember About Trends -"Win By Price, Lose By Price": How To Sell More By Raising Prices And Having Higher Prices Than Competitors'

Code:
http://isavelink.com/s143imcombza
Code:
16.gif
11-27-2013, 04:54 PM
RE:
Dan Kennedy - Look Over My Shoulder Program (February 2004) [(PDF)]

[Image: 5y9.png]

Code:
What if you could protege one-on-one with Dan Kennedy
and sit next to him as he shows you how to write world class copy
that justifies copywriting fees like $15,000?

...Now You Can.

You can read about how to write world class copy...

Or you can literally watch a world class copywriter construct copy from 'scratch'...and then KNOW you can do it too, just like the pros.

What Is The Look Over My Shoulder program?
"For new LOS Members - a quick review: each month, you receive a rather sloppy bundle of my work in various stages of progress, for one or more clients, as well as for my own projects. Some months more, some months less. Sometimes you'll eventually see the finished version, but not always. A lot of this will be VERY rough, full of typos, handwritten notes, and so on. You really ARE looking over my shoulder as I work. You should not expect beauty. Nor, necessarily, bulk. Instead, there are three possible benefits you can gain from all this, and should focus on: (1) Ideas you might lift, massage and use, of course; (2) Insights into how I work, think, pull together material. This is like watching sausage being made. You see what goes into the grinder. This may help you write your own sales copy faster, easier or better, or all three. (3) Insights into the transference of the same basic copy themes, ideas and components from one environment to another, something a lot of people have difficulty with."

Code:
http://isavelink.com/xyjbl6hwsxqf
Code:
11-30-2013, 08:56 AM
RE:
Dan Kennedy - Copywriting Seminar-In-A-Box [Bonus DVD Audio Rips]

[Image: 3z4.png]

Code:
Dan recently spoke at T.J. and Eileen Rohleder's 10th Anniversary Marketing and Moneymaking Convention. This event was restricted to 100 of their best clients, each paying $5,000.00 to be there. It featured nationally respected experts on mail-order, direct mail, Internet opportunities, and other entrepreneurial and direct marketing subjects. Each of the speakers has been granted the Rights from the Rohleders to sell the tapes of this unique Convention. But I have decided to give you the tapes FREE! If you are among the first to order the "Deluxe" Seminar Box, you will get virtually the entire 3-day Rohleder Convention on audio tape at no charge. T.J. informed me that he and some of the other speakers are selling this Seminar package for over $1,000.00! But order now and you'll get it all FREE! You'll get to eavesdrop on this incredible ½-million dollar event that was restricted to just 100 people, who each paid $5,000.00 to be there!

You'll see and hear T.J. and Eileen Rohleder, who are VERY savvy copywriters and direct marketers. In their presentation, they discuss the direct mail principles they've used to earn over $30 MILLION dollars during the last 10 ten years!

You'll even see and hear from Michael Kimble who will present his "Successful Mail Order Models".

You will get Dan's 3-hour presentation which is titled, "What It Takes To Make $100,000.00 In 100 Days With Information Products". (Dan's presentation was great!) You'll see and hear him talk about successful direct marketing strategies and models I use everyday for my businesses. And more.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/2hf3jif4b2at
Code:
12-03-2013, 06:17 AM
RE:
Dan Kennedy - Look Over My Shoulder Program (January 2004) [(PDF)]

[Image: qwn.png]

Code:
"For new LOS Members - a quick review: each month, you receive a rather sloppy bundle of my work in various stages of progress, for one or more clients, as well as for my own projects. Some months more, some months less. Sometimes you'll eventually see the finished version, but not always. A lot of this will be VERY rough, full of typos, handwritten notes, and so on. You really ARE looking over my shoulder as I work. You should not expect beauty. Nor, necessarily, bulk. Instead, there are three possible benefits you can gain from all this, and should focus on: (1) Ideas you might lift, massage and use, of course; (2) Insights into how I work, think, pull together material. This is like watching sausage being made. You see what goes into the grinder. This may help you write your own sales copy faster, easier or better, or all three. (3) Insights into the transference of the same basic copy themes, ideas and components from one environment to another, something a lot of people have difficulty with."

Code:
http://isavelink.com/15wx8b48hwyi
Code:
12-05-2013, 02:01 PM
RE:
Dan Kennedy - 2005 Renegade Millionaire Retreat Highlights [6 CDs (MP3)]

[Image: cnx.png]

Code:
Disc 6.mp3 is not Kennedy talking, but a Bonus CD with a great presentation by Dr. Gene Landrum (http://www.genelandrum.com/) from the end of the event. He talks about:
* be different to be successful
* you need to change things
* have the guts to do stuff
* big changes are better and easier to implement than small changes
* if changes are made, make them simple, positive, inspirational, emotional
* if you choose safety and security you pay with creativity and chance for success
* creative destruction
* schools kill creativity in kids
* 20% of high school dropouts are gifted (IQ > 130)
* your parents will be very well-meaning, and they'll tell you to get a desk job - DON'T LISTEN!
* billionaires are 10 to 30 times faster making a decision on something radical new
* you can not solve the problem with the same kind of thinking that created the problem
* sales secret: live outside convention for life's big win
* innovation law: if I ain't broke, break it
* you only get as big as you think: think big
* Jeff Bezos' regret minimization strategy: when I'm 80 years old, what will I regret more: quitting my job (at a million each year), or not chasing my dream?
* law of personnel: if they don't see the world as you do, you can't afford them (don't ever hire anybody who doesn't see the world through your filter)
* change the world or be changed by it
* get passionate!

Code:
http://isavelink.com/cbe0v879mcik
Code:
12-10-2013, 04:51 AM
RE:
Dan Kennedy - Information Marketing Superconference [Audio Only Version (MP3)]

[Image: ubp.png]

Code:
Just got this from a friend and I'm not really sure what's its all about, I can only infer from the title that it has something to do with information marketing and it is indeed a 2 hour video of Dan speaking... other than that your guess is as good as mine. If someone has some more concrete information about it, let me know and I will update the description.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/lgj97c151ihs
Code:
78.gif

27.gif