70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2018, 06:03 PM
RE: Amazing Products From Brian Tracy, Robert Kiyosaki, Jim Rohn, John Reese, Dan Pena, T Harv Eker and Zig Ziglar
Isavelink.com is not even loading, can You reup to mega? Thanks
11-07-2020, 08:32 AM
RE: Amazing Products From Brian Tracy, Robert Kiyosaki, Jim Rohn, John Reese, Dan Pena, T Harv Eker and Zig Ziglar
a bump for a re-up! We need this
07-30-2022, 02:56 AM

i will upload soon some jim rohn stuff (+ other authors)

stay tuned
07-31-2022, 06:39 PM

here is some stuff

07-31-2022, 09:58 PM

by the way, i ask you to listen to the beginnings of the " that days that turns your life around " program

- - > if this programm doesn't trigger something in you then you are probably in the wrong place here

you should leave the forum.

25.gif
08-11-2022, 03:44 AM
RE: Amazing Products From Brian Tracy, Robert Kiyosaki, Jim Rohn, John Reese, Dan Pena...
(07-31-2022 09:58 PM)azertyloulou Wrote:  .

by the way, i ask you to listen to the beginnings of the " that days that turns your life around " program

- - > if this programm doesn't trigger something in you then you are probably in the wrong place here

you should leave the forum.

thank you. i will do it.
08-12-2022, 08:09 AM
RE: Amazing Products From Brian Tracy, Robert Kiyosaki, Jim Rohn, John Reese, Dan Pena...
(08-11-2022 03:44 AM)stevestone Wrote:  thank you. i will do it.

ok . read the barnes story as well in Napoleon Hill's "think and grow rich "

here is 2 quotations :

1)

" He presented himself at Mr. Edison’s laboratory, and announced he had come to go
into business with the inventor. In speaking of the first meeting between Barnes and
Edison, years later, Mr. Edison said, “He stood there before me, looking like an
ordinary tramp, but there was something in the expression of his face which conveyed
the impression that he was determined to get what he had come after
"

this is another quotation :

2)

"Just what young Barnes said to Mr. Edison on that occasion was far less important
than that which he thought. Edison, himself, said so! It could not have been the young
man’s appearance which got him his start in the Edison office, for that was definitely
against him. It was what he THOUGHT that counted.
If the significance of this statement could be conveyed to every person who reads it,
there would be no need for the remainder of this book
. "

"

- - > every great entrepreneur or succesful person can understand the real meaning of this quotation that i read dozens of time a day :

" but there was something in the expression of his face which conveyed
the impression that he was determined to get what he had come after
"

09-02-2022, 09:56 PM

Jim rohn foundations for success :

https://mega.nz/folder/bqQ1jCrQ#znTKG6PvHgaD9EUmiwNebA

this is not my link because my mega account has been deleted

i can only post other people 's links

08-16-2023, 10:50 PM
I'd like to have Dan Pena content.
08-17-2023, 12:14 AM
(08-16-2023 10:50 PM)Dominick Wrote:  I'd like to have Dan Pena content.

ALL of Dan's courses are totally free on his website-
15.gif

23.gif