51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-24-2013, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 12:12 PM by Munch222.)
Amazing Internet Marketing, Human Resource Development, Hypnosis and other Business Releases - Daily Updated... !!!
Amazing Internet Marketing, Human Resource Development, Hypnosis andother Business Releases - Daily Updated

Christian Mickelsen - Big List [6 CDs (MP3) + 13 Transcripts/Notes (PDF)]

[Image: mickelsenchristian.jpg]

Code:
My second upload - spent my own $1997 on this course and wanted to give back to TV. I'll upload more exclusives soon, hope you all enjoy these courses.

"Your Sense of Contribution, Celebrity Status, and Personal Income Are About to Go Through The Roof When You Use My Best Secrets To Grow a Big Email List Of Loyal Supporters That Quickly Buy Up All of Your Programs…”

Dear Coach,

I wasn’t BORN with a big email list.

Starbucks didn’t start out with 50 billion locations either. Starbucks started with one location, then 2, 3, 5, etc. and now they have so many of them, they’re everywhere.

All great things come from humble beginnings. Just like you and just like me.
“I Was a Total ‘Nobody’…”

I started out a poor kid, on special lunch programs, embarrassed about my hand me down clothes that were 10 years out of style and my broken glasses that had tape on them to keep them together.

I was teased and bullied in school and later harassed and publicly humiliated at work.

My life was a total mess. I hired my first coach and turned my life around.

I became a coach myself and struggled for years to get clients and make a great living. Until…

One day all of my trial and error paid off and I developed a system for getting clients that works like magic.

“I Developed a System For Getting Clients That Worked Like Magic…”

Eventually I was making a great living doing what I loved and a handful of coaches hired ME to help them grow their coaching businesses.

They succeeded WAY faster than I did. That’s when I realized that all of the things I figured out and all of the strategies that I innovated, could work for anyone.

Over the last 7 years, I have helped so many coaches make it to the $100K/year mark or more that I’ve lost count.

But my biggest success was still something I hadn’t even DARED to DREAM yet.
“My Greatest (SECRET) Success…”

Most people think that my greatest success in my business is making millions of dollars.

People who know me better think it’s probably all of the people I’ve helped and all of the lives I’ve changed. They’re a lot closer to the mark.

[Image: n9g1b.png]
Code:
http://isavelink.com/qyhtxvv3oolt
http://isavelink.com/i59baxpa21gt

[Image: passwordlogob.png]
Code:
{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}

===========================================================

Dave Kaminski - YouTube Mastery 2.0 [33 Videos]

[Image: davekaminskilong.png]

Code:
Gotta love YouTube. Just like their parent company Google, they make the rules everyone has to follow and then turn around and change them all the time.

In early 2013 YouTube decided to change some of their rules. Like the factors that determine how your videos rank. How the keywords in your video titles and descriptions are handled. How related/recommended videos are determined. And most recently, how you can setup and configure your channels. And the list goes on.

To put it bluntly, what you need to succeed on YouTube in 2013 is different than it was one year ago.

So how can you keep on top of the game and have an unfair advange over everyone else using YouTube?

Easy. Introducing YouTube Mastery 2.0.

And for a limited time, not only can existing Web Video University customers get it before anyone else, but they can get it at a huge discount too.
Quickly and Easily Turn YouTube Into Your #1 Traffic Source

Over the past couple years, YouTube has semi-quietly become the world's #2 search engine behind Google. The good news for you is that 99.99% of people (including your competitors) still don't look at YouTube as a search engine. They look at it as a place to become rich and famous, to become a celebrity, or to try and launch the next viral hit. All fine endeavors indeed, but 99.92% of people fail at this.

And even better (for you), is that these same folks are compleley unaware of the crititcal changes YouTube has made behind the scenes in 2013.

But savvy business owners look at YouTube entirely different. They see it as a tool that can provide just as much traffic as Google, but cheaper, faster, easier and with far less competition than Google.

And they also keep on top of the game, always keeping up with what they need to know about YouTube's frequent changes.

And that's what our exclusive video training course, YouTube Mastery 2.0, is about. We show you how to use YouTube...in 2013...to drive consistent and considerable traffic to your web site.

No outdated techniques or methods. And we are NOT going to show you how to become rich and famous on YouTube or how to use video editing software. This course is not about video production. It's about video exploitation, specifically, how to exploit the enormous popularity of YouTube to build your business and your bank account.

YouTube Mastery 2.0 over 2 hours of step by step video training. It's 100% web based. You get lifetime access to everything. You can watch the videos as much as you want, whenever you want, from your desktop computer or even mobile devices like an iPad. And we don't waste your time either. All of the training is direct and straight to the point. No fluff and no filler.

You don't need any special abilities, talents or tools to be successful with this training. This training is for everyone...beginners and experience YouTube users alike. In fact, the concepts, tactics and techniques we share in the training are easily do-able by anyone.

Here's a closer look at just a few of the things you'll discover inside YouTube Mastery 2.0:

You’ll learn the #1 factor YouTube now uses to rank videos (something not even the so-called gurus are aware of)

You’ll learn how to properly research markets (and know in just minutes if a market is profitable or a waste of time)

We’ll show you a top-secret keyword formula that makes finding traffic rich YouTube keywords virtually goof-proof

You’ll discover how to properly setup your YouTube channel to double your traffic in under a day

We’ll show you the #1 video format for driving viewers straight from YouTube and onto your own web site

You’ll learn the 4 biggest mistakes people make with YouTube and the 4 quickest ways to guarantee success

YouTube recently rolled out a new One Channel layout...should you use it for your videos?  We’ll tell you in our training...

And we’ll even show you a dead-simple, under-the-radar technique that can start boosting your YouTube traffic exponentially in just days...plus much, much more.

The techniques we share will NOT get your videos deleted or your YouTube account shut down. In fact the exact opposite will happen...you'll get bigger...you will continually get more views and more traffic. That's because our techniques are 100% professional, legitimate and white hat.

This training is not based on theory or the success of a single YouTube channel. Instead, the techniques we share in this training were developed, tested, refined and proven over a 24 month period using multiple, unrelated YouTube channels and over 37 million video views.

So here's the bottom line. Many people spend considerable amounts of time and money trying to achieve top ranking on Google. But the surprising truth of the matter is that you can get just as much traffic (and usually more) from YouTube. And you can get it a lot faster and easier. But you have to know the proper techniques and they have to be current. That is exactly what you'll be receiving in YouTube Mastery 2.0.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/ggv5peb9jqug
http://isavelink.com/ljbbfut5tggu

Code:

Matt Furey - The Tao of Writing Email Copy that Sells [1 DVD (ISO) + 5 CDs (MP3) + 1 Manual (PDF)]

[Image: whycopywritinginessenti.jpg]

Code:
Author:  Matt Furey
Title: Tao of Writing Email Copy that Sells (Matt also refers to it as The Tao of Email Copywriting)
Format: CD
Category: Email Marketing

Contents:

Tao of Writing Email Copy that Sells (3 CDs)

The 8 Best Email Strategies Ever (2 CDs)

Tao of Email Copywriting manual (1 PDF)

Theatre of The Mind (1 DVD)

Extra:

Theatre of The Mind (1 MP3)

(DVD is just Matt sitting on a bench in a park talking... So I've ripped the audio out into an MP3)

Description:

These CDs are from a 3.5 hour talk Matt gave several years ago on his method of email copywriting. He outlines 11 Keys to Writing Fureyesque Emails. According to Matt: "I'm truly astounded that I covered a TON of material in the first 20 minutes that I never said before that day - and haven't since then." Also included is a copy of his Email Copywriting Seminar manual. This product was released for a few days and is going off the market, according to Matt. Bonus CDs include "The 8 best, most powerful, most effective, and dare I say easiest ways to write and email that promotes your business, product, service - or anything else, that you can imagine."

Code:
http://isavelink.com/6q2hfgzm8dah
http://isavelink.com/lrqgf0w3at3g
http://isavelink.com/kgoph2ajvkbv

Code:

MECLABS - MarketingExperiments - Landing Page Optimization Online Course [8 Videos (MP4) + 8 Slides]

[Image: mexlogo.png]

[Image: 8MVEi.jpg]

Code:
Become a certified professional in landing page optimization and learn a proven methodology for instant ROI

Salespage  MarketingExperiments Landing Page Optimization Online Course

Description
The fastest, least expensive way to increase your sales is to optimize your webpages. But optimization can be difficult. The challenge isn't developing a way to test, but rather discovering what changes to test.

During the course you'll learn proven techniques you can immediately implement, including:

How to optimize your landing pages using our proprietary conversion formula
How to identify and express an effective value proposition
How to reduce your website abandon rate by minimizing Friction
How to increase page relevance and reduce visitor anxiety
How to design landing pages to hold and engage the attention of your visitors
How to test and track metrics to analyze results to make further improvements
Discover exactly how the New York Times increased sales conversion by 1,152%, and how Encyclopedia Britannica increased conversion by 103%, alongside many other proven stories of success.

Review 13 relevant case studies with more than 29 charts and graphs to discover the five essential elements of optimization.

Receive more than 307 pages of actionable content – all carefully arranged to for easy application to your own website.

Course Details

This course is designed for you to use at the speed that works best for you. The times listed below indicate the length of the actual recorded material, and do not necessarily represent the total amount of time needed to complete the certification courses. To take full advantage of the concepts presented, you may find it necessary to pause, take notes, and re-watch sections.

Total Sessions: 8
Total Course Duration: 5 hours, 5 min., 1 sec.
Average time per session: 38 min. 8 sec.

Introduction to Landing Page Optimization
(49 min. 30 sec.)
The Clarity of the Value Proposition
(46 min. 11 sec.)
Understanding the Motivation of the User
(38 min. 1 sec.)
Reducing Elements of Friction
(29 min. 5 sec.)
Tipping the Balance with Incentive
(68 min. 13 sec.)
Addressing Visitor Anxiety
(41 min. 33 sec.)
Optimization Process and Examples
(27 min. 5 sec.)
Review of Key Principles
(5 min. 23 sec.)

Code:
http://isavelink.com/kpuo0mb9ppy9
http://isavelink.com/rdj6pg90553w

Code:

Jason Fladlien - Content Forever

[Image: contentforeverjasonflad.png]

Code:
Cliff Notes:
PDF ebook, 73 pages
Easy to devour tips on now to create written, audio and video content
Can be read *and actioned* in a simple afternoon session
Good start for beginners with additional tips the veterans will appreciate.

From the website:

What Is Content Forever

It's 73 pages. 20,383 words. No filler, all killer. It's without a doubt, the great thing I've written... which says a lot considering how prolific I am with content creation.

Every single page will give you an "ah ha" moment... an insight on what you've been doing wrong and how you can instantly correct it.

You'll walk away with a new found confidence that will translate into success... even if you've previously failed 300 times at making money online. That's the past. This is the NOW, and by taking action on this training, you'll create an amazing future.

Check this out...

Here's What You'll Discover
Just From Pages 4 To 8...

The exact roadmap for turning a complete stranger into a raving, paying fan!

The real purpose of any premium content... this eludes almost everyone... yet once you understand this your marketing, sales, and your LIFE will immediately, dramatically improve!

The Psychiatrist's Dilemma, and why almost no one can create "content that changes behavior"... and the secret of how you can instantly tap into this vein of wealth that even eludes supposed experts!

Two key things your content will revolve around... no matter the format or even what the content is! (99% of content misses these two things completely and that's why there is mostly just 'noise' out there...)

The exact roadmap revealed of how you can immediately turn a complete stranger into a raving fan of your content from a single encounter (this is were the short term and long term wealth is!)

The Amazon Trick! I show you a powerful, secret tactic I use to immediately create more engaging content than even million dollar blockbuster best sellers (with before and after examples!)

Code:
http://isavelink.com/h7ew5pa9dp8r

Code:

Dan Kennedy - Wealth Attraction System MANUAL [PDF]

[Image: dankennedy620x350.jpg]

Code:
The Dan Kennedy - Wealth Attraction System MANUAL from his 2003 seminar

Code:
http://isavelink.com/dc6qxrj5lojk

Code:

Perry Marshall - USP Breakthrough Bonus

[Image: perrymarshall.png]

Code:
"There was an 11 page PDF that is mentioned at about 2:20 of the Session 01 video that I was unable to find... It's 11 pages long and looks pretty important."

Code:
http://isavelink.com/boiedcogbm8q

Code:

Paddy Moogan - The Link Building Book

[Image: reviewpaddymooganlinkbu.jpg]

Code:
It's by Paddy Moogan who works for Distilled, one of the most well known SEO agencies in the world right now.

Here's some info I copied and pasted from the official site:

What's in the eBook?

I've written this eBook to be applicable to all SEOs, no matter what level of experience. It is over 65,000 words and you can view the full table of contents here or take a look at the summary below.

The basics of link building
The history of link building
What you need to know about PageRank
The anatomy of a link - what makes a good (and bad) link
Planning and executing a link building campaign from start to finish
Scaling link building
Link based penalties
Building a link building team
Outsourcing your link building
Making link building happen
Social signals and their effect on link building
The concept of AuthorRank
Link building techniques
Link building tools
Link building case studies
Amazing, curated link building resources
Blogs to follow for link building tips
People to follow on Twitter for link building
Google Webmaster Tools Videos on link building
SEO conferences that include link building sessions

Code:
http://isavelink.com/kfp0xzl2lobg

Code:

Dan S. Kennedy - 2nd Edition - No B.S. Direct Marketing

[Image: MNEu6ft.jpg]

Code:
Dan S. Kennedy - 2nd Edition - No B.S. Direct Marketing: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Direct Marketing for Non-Direct Marketing Businesses [3 Ebooks ( PDF, MOBI, EPUB )]

Description
Second Edition  (1 April 2013)
Kennedy dares marketers to dramatically simplify their marketing, refocusing on what works. Updated to address the newest media and marketing methods, this marketing master plan — from marketing master Kennedy—delivers a short list of radically different, little-known, profit-proven direct mail strategies for ANY business. Strategies are illustrated by case history examples from an elite team of consultants—all phenomenally successful at borrowing direct marketing strategies from the world of mail-order, TV infomercials, etc., to use in ’ordinary’ businesses including retail stores, restaurants, and sales.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/0pwrgwgnjydj

Code:

Dan Kennedy - No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs Pampguns Compact Notes

[Image: dankennedy620x350.jpg]

Code:
Dan Kennedy - No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs Pampguns Compact Notes    

- 1x Notes in .docx format (for you to do anything you want with it)
- 1x same notes in .pdf (for easiness)
- 1x the same handwritten notes in .pdf

Code:
http://isavelink.com/kzh46eww7q40

Code:
05-24-2013, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 12:14 PM by Munch222.)
RE:
Eben Pagan - Money Psychology [12 audios (MP3) + 12 docs (PDF)]

[Image: e20d743480900a714e607b8.jpg]
Code:
Im teaching a new live webinar class tomorrow called The Psychology of Money.

My first several entrepreneurial experiments didnt exactly go well for me... and one of the reasons that it took me a long time to figure out how to succeed with business and money was that I didnt have anyone to show me how money WORKS.

If you dont understand the psychology of what money is and how it works, then you almost CANT succeed in business - because business runs on money.

Im sure you already realize this, but its one of those lessons that we all must learn.

So tomorrow, Im going to teach a live class that is only about the psychology of money.

In the class, Im going to share:

>The difference between value and money - and why you should actually avoid keeping your value in money - if you want to create wealth

>How early programming about money prevents us from creating financial and business success... and what to do about it

>How the new area of cognitive science is decoding the mysteries of why we make mistakes with money

>The 5 skills you must learn if you want to create long-term money success (and business success)

>The psychological strategies of people who wind up making lots of money long-term (and why most of the richest people did NOT start out wealthy)

...and much, much more.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/tajgjww303x5

Code:

John Carlton - The Entrepreneur's Guide To Getting Your Sh!t Together

[Image: xekCwoq.jpg]

Code:
Description
As soon as the Web became viable for entrepreneur marketers in the early 2000’s, John Carlton surfaced as the go-to teacher for writing everything required to find prospects and persuade them to become eager customers…

… as well as being The Dude for solving almost any biz problem holding things up. For decades, he was a notoriously-successful freelance direct-response copywriter with a global reputation for creating ads that brought home the bacon in almost every possible media (particularly direct mail, magazines and newspapers). And his street-savvy, close-the-deal style of salesmanship has now helped mobs of new entrepreneurs dominate niches online.

This book is a collection of his best (and most recent) lesson-dense private articles to insider colleagues. What you’re about to discover is the timeless advice and first-choice strategies that can help rookie entrepreneurs murder their competition, and veteran marketers re-establish dominance in their niche.

No theory here. Every lesson is from the front trenches of the business world, where fortunes are won or lost through your ability to craft superior marketing in crowded business environments… and produce jaw-dropping results regardless of the economy, the competition, or any problem currently holding you up.

If you have a great product or service, then shame on you if you don’t learn and use the reality-tested, results-proven toolkit of advice and tactics packed into this sizzling tome.

It’s your best First Step to becoming an awesome entrepreneur, no matter where you are now or what your experience is or how broke/disadvantaged/clueless you are. You start here, and the greatest adventure of your life can finally begin in earnest.

Amazon Verified Review
Don't post another ad until you read this book,
I've been reading and learning from John Carlton's books and blogs for nearly a decade, so it's very exciting to see his work available here on Amazon. If you're tired of sifting through the seemingly peak-less mountain of sales books that regurge the same basic principle over and over, then prepare to have your core shaken and your brain stirred.

Carlton is the straight shooting old school sales wizard who pioneered the art of selling online. Not by creating tech happy sales pages and "hypnotic" sales videos, but by applying the proven psychology of never-fail salesmanship to the new medium in a way that is bold and seamless.

If you have a desire to "sell without selling" this is not the book for you. Carlton would tell you there is no such thing. However if you have a product that you know is the best solution for your prospect and want to be sure they don't leave your page without feeling the impact of your message, then you should not write one more ad without first reading this book.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/v4wur2v1rwzw

Code:

Amy Hoy - 30x500 Course
[Image: 30x500logobig1.png]

Code:
Do you want to break out of working by the hour? Do you want to create your own products and really be your own boss? How about crafting an independent income you can live on — and never have to freelance again?

You absolutely can. I know, because in 2008 to 2009, I did it.

In 2008, I had a career crisis. I was able to charge a very good hourly rate for interaction design consulting… but I loathed it.

I kept telling myself, “At least the money is good!” and wondering what was wrong with me that I didn’t want to get out of bed in the morning and work. Client meetings, proposal writing, wireframing, dealing with committees, watching my work destroyed by internal power struggles at my client’s office… it blew.

After inadvertently spending nearly a month off work, it hit me: I didn’t want to go back. I hated consulting. There had to be a better way.

I made a commitment to myself: I would find that better way, and I would throw myself into making it happen.

Cue montage: I researched. I strategized. I used everything I learned from my 10-year business book addiction. There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth, late nights and work hangovers. There was also a lot of slicing up my dreams and plans into their tiniest possible pieces, so that we could do them on the side without giving up our sole source of income (consulting, naturally).

With my plan, my husband and I worked our asses off for almost an entire year. It was thrilling, satisfying, and totally exhausting. It rocked, but it also kinda sucked. I was exhausted.

But you know what? It worked. By the end of 2008, we had two products to ship: Freckle, our first SaaS (shipped Dec 3, 2008) and javascript Performance Rocks!, a very beta ebook (shipped Jan 21, 2009).

Neither of those products was anything close to “finished.” If you compared those very first versions to what we’ve got now, you would scarcely believe they were the same products. But I had learned my lesson from years of failing to ship anything on my own — and ruled those initial feature sets with an iron fist, and shipped before I felt anything like ready.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/q2841zeja8as

Code:

Christian Mickelsen - Free Sessions That Sell 7.0 Modules 1 to 5 and Bonuses [25 Videos]
[Image: christianmickelsen.png]

Code:
This was my first introduction to Christian Mickelsen and I paid $4,997 for this program. I hope you guys are enjoying the programs I am bringing. I see an older version of this on TV. This is the latest version with bonuses and documents/forms etc - I have gone through it carefully to make sure all the files are there, and they are in the correct folders. The website is very confusing so it took some time to organize this all.

Keep it EXCLUSIVE. I've been sharing so many courses from my collection, and will continue to do so if you guys let me know that you enjoy the torrents.

As featured in Forbes, MSN, Yahoo Finance, and the Boston Globe...
“You're About To Discover How You Can Generate Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in Coaching Income By Learning Exactly What To Say and Do To Get Clients To Hire You – Right On The Spot..."

“This step-by-step system will eliminate the frustrations and struggles to grow your business by showing you how to sign up new client after new client, at ultra-high fees, so you can add an additional $100-250K in revenue to your business- starting right now…”

Dear Entrepreneur,

If you want to make a LOT of MONEY helping people change their lives by coaching them to success, then what I’m about to share with you next could be the most important thing you read all year…

Right now, there are MILLIONS of people that want to change something in their lives. They want to…

Start a business
   Lose weight
   Sell more products/services
   Turn their child’s bad behavior around
   Get in shape
   Get into a relationship
   Grow their business
   Master their time and focus
   Find a high paying career
   Find a job they love
   Etc…

And YOU could be getting paid big bucks to help people make these changes. If you’re already an author, speaker, or information marketer, then you have GOT to get in on this because…

You can earn $10K/client or more (25 clients = $250K vs. 2,577 ebooks priced at $97).

You can help people in a DEEPER way than anything else you currently offer (reading a book or listening to an audio program can only get people so far, to help people make BIGGER strides, they need coaching).

Code:
http://isavelink.com/iobjwyvh5rru
http://isavelink.com/7mz25j8kr0jt
http://isavelink.com/ihdsnbbq9jsp
http://isavelink.com/1wgpz9wh6czz

Code:

Gill Media - Google Analytics Training Course [33 Videos]
[Image: googleanalyticslogo300x.jpg]

Code:
Step 1: Setup and installation Getting this part right ensures accurate data and sets YOU up for the best results.

Analytics setup and integration
Webmaster Tools integration
Google Adwords integration
Establishing Your Setup Goals
40 minutes LIVE video training

Step 2:The Basics Here we explore the “why’s” behind people’s behavior online and what we’re measuring for.

The Psychology of Analysis
Navigating Analytics
30 minutes LIVE video training

Step 3: Visitor Analysis Be a “Fly on the Wall” with this macro view of your visitors’ website journey!

Analyzing the demographics of your traffic
Browser and Mobile compatibility
Segmenting your data
Visitor flow through your website
45 minutes LIVE video training

Step 4: Traffic Sources Analysis Discover what marketing is really worth your sweat.

Discovering who’s visiting your website and from where
Where you should focus your marketing time, effort and dollars
How to determine the BEST traffic
Campaign measurement and ROI
Search engine optimization – the right and wrong ways
80 minutes LIVE video training

Step 5: Content Analysis A new, results-driven way to look at web design. Make your website work as good as it looks.

Page performance and navigation
Drilling into problem areas to understand the true cause
Site speed and user experience
How to track events such as video
65 minutes LIVE video training

Step 6: Conversion Analysis Take your success and mastery to the next level for even better results.

Goals analysis cause and effect
The secret behind multi-channel funnels
eCommerce tracking and improvement for more sales
Using custom dashboards for power analysis
45 minutes LIVE video training

Code:
http://isavelink.com/1qjo8xa0e39f
http://isavelink.com/l41yj0419k2r
http://isavelink.com/v6z9nmzi4z9h
http://isavelink.com/miaonubqy12g
http://isavelink.com/9yo02mfkww5f
http://isavelink.com/31xqfpj4uj1l
http://isavelink.com/u0quqck3pij7
http://isavelink.com/w8xr7206m5po
http://isavelink.com/9iazzpxq2c8w
http://isavelink.com/v4ytrcg5b88p
http://isavelink.com/q6633dxp3rcp
http://isavelink.com/1shsn0k7tgli

Code:

Harry Browne - How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

[Image: 8A4K1L4.jpg]

Code:
Description
In 1973 Harry Browne sent a simple message -- that you can live the life you want to live. Forty years after the publication of How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World, it is now being reissued in digital format -- to reach the millions of people around the world that are still seeking a point of view that is as refreshing, and liberating as it was when it first appeared on the scene.

From the book:

Freedom is the opportunity to live your life as you want to live it. And that is possible, even if others remain as they are.

If you’re not free now, it might be because you’ve been preoccupied with the people or institutions that you feel have restrained your freedom. I don’t expect you to stop worrying about them merely because I suggest that you do.

I do hope to show you, though, that those people and institutions are relatively powerless to stop you — once you decide how you will achieve your freedom. There are things you can do to be free, and if you turn your attention to those things, no one will stand in your way. But when you become preoccupied with those who are blocking you, you overlook the many alternatives you could use to bypass them.

The freedom you seek is already available to you, but it has gone unnoticed. There probably are two basic reasons you haven’t taken advantage of that freedom.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/o9uem3b6hy2z

Code:

Jack Mize - Easy Lead Method [38 Videos]

[Image: elmf.png]

Code:
http://isavelink.com/mmvurcav2iu8
http://isavelink.com/te8nr43l0z2i
http://isavelink.com/ckdhxg8bbhjx

Code:

Jerry West - Google Best Practices Guide - November 2012

[Image: 7jD0H.jpg]
Code:
Let me share with you a Google "secret":

There are no secrets - only test results.

The Google Best Practices Guide is the only guide available based strictly on test results. I'm a former software tester and I've been testing the search engine algorithms in my testing lab since 1996.

You don't want hype - you want results.

While Google is constantly changing their algorithms and filters, how can you ensure your website stays at the top?

With proven and tested methodologies. Period.

Google isn't going to tell you how things really work with their algorithm. You need a trusted source to get you the right information - at the right time.

This is the only guide you will need to improve your Google rankings. The Google Best Practices Guide contains information found no where else. You will learn SEO techniques that have been proven through countless hours of testing on real domains. I share same optimization techniques that I've used to build 800+ dominant websites.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/wgp8mtnh6zxn

Code:

Dan S. Kennedy and Chip Kessler - No B.S. Guide to Marketing to Leading Edge Boomers and Seniors: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Take No Prisoners Roadmap to the Money

[Image: ktMFiiw.jpg]

Code:
For the next 20 years, roughly 10,000 citizens will hit medicare eligibility each and every day. Understanding their attitudes, interests, spending patterns, buying preferences and the emerging opportunities for profiting by targeted development and marketing of products and services to them is vital to the forward thinking entrepreneur and marketing executive. There is no product, service, industry or profession category unaffected by this demographic sea-change. The leading-edge boomer and senior population quietly controls the majority of the deiscretionary spending and investing capability, so this is the roadmap to the money.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/ytma2ljovm6d

Code:

Jon Cooper - Point Blank SEO Course

[Image: joncooper.jpg]
Code:
The PointBlankSEO link building course is a great resource for SEOs of all levels. The course was developed by professional link builder Jon Cooper, and though he may be young this course is packed full of information. Also included in this course is an up-to-date spreadsheet of currently working sources where you can obtain links (that alone is worth the price of the course). This is exclusive to TheVault.bz and won't be found anywhere else.

Contents:

1 - Beginner’s Guide to Link Building
2 - Conducting A Campaign
3 - Strategies
4 - Tools
5 - Advanced Section
6 - Actual Link Building Opportunities
7 - Blueprint For New Sites
8 - Automated and Outsourced Link Building
9 - Ecommerce
10 - Link Building Spreadsheet

Code:
http://isavelink.com/2kx3hubzdgy0

Code:

05-24-2013, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2013 01:47 AM by gnucanuck.)
RE:
Hi Munch222 what I find Simple Amazing is that around half of your download links DID NOT open for viewing.

Please keep get them fixed as soon as you can. TY and a +1 Rep for your effort.

Cheers,

gnucanuck

I guess I was not clear on what I said Munch222, I clicked the "Thanks" button and only half of the links showed up and the rest are still masked. OK??
05-24-2013, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 12:23 PM by Munch222.)
RE:
Hi gnucanuck, thanks for ur reply...

All of my links are working perfectly... !!!

Andy Williams - SEO 2013 and Beyond: Search Engine Optimization Will Never Be the Same Again

[Image: XXDmAmi.jpg]

Code:
My, "davidr"s, quick note: I'm not an SEO expert (since that's not my day-to-day profession) but I've been using various SEO tactics and have tried all kinds of things over the past decade. Name it and I've probably tried it and used it. Recent Google updates have completely killed automatic submission tools and almost every other tactic that has worked for all these years. Most are now not only not-beneficial, but considered harmful. Read this guide to see what the new game is to climb in SERPs... and it's not an easy one. This is a short, 20-30 min read that will clue you in and give you the basics.

Amazon Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars (69 reviews)
ASIN: B0099RKXE8

Ebook summary:

On February 11th, 2011, Google dropped a bombshell on the SEO community when they released the Panda update. Panda was designed to remove low quality content from the search engine results pages. The surprise to many were some of the big name casualties that were taken out by the update.

On 24th April 2012, Google went in for the kill when they released the Penguin update. Few SEOs that had been in the business for any length of time could believe the carnage that this update caused. If Google's Panda was a 1 on the Richter scale of updates, Penguin was surely a 10. It completely changed the way we need to think about SEO.

On September 28th 2012, Google released a new algorithm update targeting exact match domains (EMDs). I have updated this book to let you know the consequences of owning EMDs and added my own advice on choosing domain names. While I have never been a huge fan of exact match domains anyway, many other SEO books and courses teach you to use them. I'll tell you why I think those other courses and books are wrong.

The EMD update was sandwiched in between another Panda update (on the 27th September) and another Penguin update (5th October).

Whereas Panda seems to penalize low quality content, Penguin is more concerned about overly aggressive SEO tactics. Stuff that SEOs had been doing for years, not only didn't work any more, but now can actually cause your site to be penalized and drop out of the rankings. That’s right, just about everything you have been taught about Search Engine Optimization in the last 10 years can be thrown out the Window. Google have moved the goal posts.

I have been working in SEO for around 10 years and have always tried to stay within the guidelines laid down by Google. This has not always been easy because to compete with other sites, it often meant using techniques that Google frowned upon. Now, if you use those techniques, Google is likely to catch up with you and demote your rankings.

In this book, I want to share with you the new SEO. The SEO for 2013 and Beyond.

Contents:

Pre and Post Penguin SEO
Webmasters Living in the Past
The 4 Pillars of Post-Penguin SEO
1.     Quality Content
Does your article sound as if it was written by an expert?
2.  Site Organization
A Note about Exact Match Domain Names
Site Structure
Internal Links
Linking Pages Together
Another way to categorize your content - Tags
Use and Abuse of Tags
How to use WordPress tags properly
What if my site already has a lot of posts with spammy tags?
Modifying tag pages?
3. Authority
What about the links coming into your site?
Is Negative SEO real?
What type of Backlinks?
Anchor Text?
A Main Keyword Phrase?
Backlinking from now on?
Backlink Sources
Article Marketing
Forum Participation
Youtube and other Video Sites
Twitter
Facebook page
Web 2.0 “Blogs”
RSS Feeds
Site Directories
Guest Blogging
PDF Distribution
When to stop backlinking
Backlinks to Backlinks
Summary of Back Link Sources
4. What's in it for the visitor?
Install Google Analytics and get a Google Webmaster Tools Account
Website Stickiness
Important aspects of a web page
Ways to build Trust
Types of content that can give your visitors what they want:
Make your site Interactive
More Information from Dr. Andy Williams

Code:
http://isavelink.com/3qi3dfao4s2x

Code:

Bertus Engelbrechts - Elite Email Marketing Academy [37 Videos]

[Image: thumbnail600x428.png]
Code:
Finally, YOU Can Now Also Get The Chance To Follow A 6-Figure Marketer's PROVEN, Step-By-Step List Building Formula and Email Marketing Game Plan, To Become My Next Success Story...

Let me personally COACH you to build a HUGE, highly profitable mailing list, FROM SCRATCH + HOW to Monetize And Market To It, So That You Can Make HUGE Profits Within WEEKS - Previously Only Available To Students Of My $997 Coaching Program...

I urge you to READ this whole letter, as I will reveal to you how you can go from a struggling newbie who earns $0 to a highly successful marketer, with his own internet business and responsive email list ASSET, that pumps out money day after day...

...and NO, that isn't a wild claim!  I will give you solid proof that this system is NOT only working for me, but for many of my students, JUST LIKE YOU, too...

This page wasn't written by some HOT-SHOT copywriter who got paid thousands to create a compelling B.S. story of how I went from flat broke to internet millionaire in 10 days, although I could easily do it, and probably be better off doing it.

I wanted to write this page myself and pour my heart out, showing you EXACTLY how I can help YOU to become successful - starting TODAY!

You need a straight shooter, who's going to tell you how it is, and actually HELP you to become successful, and not just trying to make a QUICK buck.  I have invested a lot of blood, sweat, tears and money into HELPING people just like you become successful online...

I am no self-proclaimed "GURU", I'm a just a regular guy, JUST LIKE YOU, doing internet marketing....

Well, maybe not JUST a regular guy, as I am actually one of the 5% of internet marketers who make a decent, full time living online, as a 6-figure marketer.

...BUT if you are one of the 95% of marketers who are still struggling to find a online money-making SYSTEM or method that works for them, DON'T WORRY - you have found the RIGHT page today, and I URGE you to read on as I show you the solution you are looking for!

I am going to solve your problems once and for all - and that is a SOLID PROMISE, and part of my guarantee to you...

You will still find me in the threnches, doing what works and what makes me a pile of money each month.  I know what works and what doesn't in Internet Marketing.

And today, I am going to tell you what DOES work...

I have a proven system that works for me, and countless other successful marketers - and I KNOW for a fact, it will work for you too!

This isn't just a fly-by-night SHINY object, Software or NEW Method - its a complete business model with a proven step by step system that WORKS and is here to stay...

If you are NOT yet making at least $1,500 per month online, you probably have one of these problems:

A.  You are not doing ANY list building or email marketing yet.

B.  You don't have a big, targeted email subscriber list yet.

C.  Your subscribers are unresponsive and you have terrible click through rates.

D.  You don't know how to properly monetize your list for maximum profits...

E. You don't have a personal mentor and coach who you can trust...

If you can tick any one of the 5 boxes above, you better read on, as you have found what you are looking for today...

Code:
http://isavelink.com/7vt13ive4z74
http://isavelink.com/uqw2z1us2juf
http://isavelink.com/k808oz2jat9j
http://isavelink.com/exzgpiecdhk5

Code:

Mark Ford/Michael Masterson - The Palm Beach Letter Wealth Builder Club May 2013

[Image: michaelmasterson.jpg]
Code:
Palm Beach Wealth Builders Club

This is all releases from Palm Beach Letter Wealth Builder club (Mark Ford/Michael Masterson) For month of May 2013 until 15th of the month.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/dowu14lfrx0o

Code:

Tony Robbins - Ultimate Business Advantage [5 Videos]

[Image: 91488cf7c2c681693e3807a.png]
Code:
You need that rare competitive edge. And Tony Robbins, world-renowned business strategist, wants to give it to you: His exclusive four-session course, the Ultimate Business Advantage, features all-new content (see below!) on how to grow your business faster in this, and any, economy.

Soon, we'll be charging $995 for this invaluable course. But right now we're making it available to you and your team, compliments of Tony, for a limited time.

For three and a half decades Tony Robbins has been the leader called upon by leaders to help change the quality of their lives. His mission is to empower small businesses to thrive in even the most volatile economic times. For six short weeks, you'll gain free access to this online business course, where you'll learn business-building tools and strategies that you can't find anywhere else.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Course Topics Include:

Course 1: From Bankrupt to Billions: how insights from Apple's turnaround can geometrically grow your business today.

Course 2: Break through the Real Chokehold: unleash your business growth

Course 3: The Ultimate Marketing Advantage - VAM!

Course 4: Digital Marketing and Social Selling Secrets: how to unleash the power of technology

Course 5: BONUS SESSION

Code:
http://isavelink.com/05ayoj6ssnl9
http://isavelink.com/chd8xu3nvr06
http://isavelink.com/b36i9b95ueyh

Code:

Joseph ( Joe ) Sugarman - Marketing Secrets of a Mail Order Maverick : Stories and Lessons on the Power of Direct Marketing to Start a Successful Business

[Image: GoflV4T.jpg]

Code:
Description
Many so-called marketing experts write books on how to market products. But it is rare to find an actual practitioner who not only has acheived marketing success himself (and many times over) but is able to express himself so beautifully in prose. Joseph Sugarman has written a book that every marketing person or anygbody in business should definitely read. The book is filled with marketing strategies that he taught for many years. It provides valuable lessons--all sandwiched in between actual marketing examples. A very valuable book for anybody in marketing or wanting to understand marketing.

Amazon's Verified Review
It isn't often that any genius will take the time to write a book that describes exactly what and how he pulled off a number of documented marketing coups. This guy did, and it makes for exciting reading that offers an insight into how he looks to find unique and appealing attributes to any marketing opportunity, and even how to uncover an opportunity that presents itself as a supplier problem or uncooperative partner. His recommended readings are on the money.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/b4u3f88y6v6l

Code:

Kindle Authority System - Money Mindset

[Image: kasp.jpg]

Code:
http://isavelink.com/s3giwepyuy62

Code:

Mark Ford/Michael Masterson - The Palm Beach Letter Wealth Builder Club

[Image: michaelmasterson.jpg]
Code:
Welcome to the Palm Beach Wealth Builders Club.

My name is Tim Mittelstaedt. I am the managing editor of The Palm Beach Letter. And like you, I am not yet wealthy. But I intend to be.

Allow me to explain.

Less than a year ago, I was earning $17 per hour (about $35,000 per year) as the director of operations for a small chain of frozen yogurt shops.

I own a house, or should I say, the bank owns my house, because I am more than $50,000 underwater on my mortgage.

And I don’t have much in the way of savings.

I have two young daughters, and my wife is pregnant with a third child. So I’m motivated to acquire wealth quickly.

I was one of the first subscribers to The Palm Beach Letter. I had read dozens of investment letters and followed Mark and Tom’s newsletters and writings over the years, as well. I knew instantly that when Mark and Tom teamed up to start The Palm Beach Letter, theirs would be different. I loved the idea that they were committed not just to giving me good stock picks but to actually making me wealthier each and every year.

After six months of reading The Palm Beach Letter, I emailed Mark and Tom, begging them to hire me. I had editorial experience that I could contribute. In return, I just wanted to get as close to them as I could.

They hired me! That changed my life. Since then, I’ve been putting all their advice to work for me, and it’s been making a big difference. My net worth, for the first time in my life, is growing every month.

I’m not writing to gloat about my own experience but to tell you that I am going to be very much involved with the Wealth Builders Club every step of the way. After all the months of working on the club, talking with Mark and Tom about how we could help PBL subscribers really acquire financial independence in less than 10 years (Mark says to plan on seven years), they called me in and told me they wanted me to be the club membership liaison.

The reason was logical. Mark and Tom are already wealthy. They wanted you to have contact with someone from the PBL staff who is “not yet wealthy” but determined to be wealthy.

I can’t tell you how excited I am about this opportunity. Just think about it. We are going to get wealthy together. And not by taking crazy risks that never pan out in the real world, but by following the path that Mark and Tom took to acquire wealth themselves.

So... welcome to the club!

What is the Palm Beach Wealth Builders Club?

Very simply, the club is a place where Palm Beach Letter subscribers work together to achieve financial independence.

The road to wealth is not a short one. As I said, it will take a few years. But you will see the results every month and every year. Together, we will be increasing our net worth as we go.

Your first year of the program will be exciting and ambitious. Mark and Tom have created a program that will challenge you. (I can tell you—it challenged me.) But I’ve done everything they asked, and I feel like I’ve already become a different person.

One of the key things you are about to experience is a completely different way of understanding wealth and how to achieve it. I’ve read almost every best-selling get-rich book written, and I can tell you that none of them ever gave me the confidence that I have now.

I believe you will have the same experience I’ve had in the next two weeks. And then you will be ready to dig in and get to the serious process of getting richer.

Every week after the initial two-week crash course in reinventing yourself, we’ll give you a lesson from Mark in building wealth.

It will crystallize truths about wealth that you’ve always sort of known but never really put into action. And those revelations will be accompanied by additional guides and blueprints that will allow you to take very specific actions one step at a time.

As a fellow “not-yet wealthy” Palm Beach Letter fan, I’m going to share my experiences, successes, and failures with you (and I hope you will do the same with me).

The Next Step...

Over the next seven days, Mark is going to send you an essay every day.

As I said, I have already read them. And I have to warn you. They may trigger a powerful emotional response. They will challenge your beliefs about wealth. They will force you to be honest about your own past decisions. And they will push you. But I hope you will see in them what I see in Mark when he talks to me: that he is honestly and enthusiastically committed to helping you achieve your goals.

So please, I urge you, read these early essays with an open mind and take the time to absorb the ideas Mark is talking about. Some of the most important lessons I learned in reading these seem obvious to me now. But they didn’t before I read them. I had to sit back and think about my past actions in an honest way. And when I did I realized I was making some very self-destructive choices.

At the end of the first week, Mark will ask you for a commitment—a promise to yourself and to your fellow club members to do what it takes to achieve financial independence (I’ve made this commitment too).

11 Secrets Every Wealth Builder Must Know

Next, you’ll also receive a new e-book we’ve published exclusively for club members. Mark wrote it. Its title is 11 Secrets Every Wealth Builder Must Know, and it contains Mark's entire wealth-building philosophy. Every time I read any of these essays (and I've read them each at least 10 times already), I learn or glean some new bit of information.

So please read it. If you somehow miss it, you can download the e-book here.

What's Next?

After you've read the e-book, you will have the mindset, the commitment, and the fundamental knowledge you need to continue with the rest of our programs.

So far we have identified eight distinct wealth-building programs for the club. Some are teaching programs, some are investment advisories, some are financial recovery and development courses, and some are individual reports, manuals, and books.

And if you're like me, you're probably extremely eager to get started building wealth. So after going through Mark’s seven essays and the e-book, here's what we have planned for you...

Code:
http://isavelink.com/kdvjofkaa7z2

Code:

John Xfactor Robinson - How To Make $100 A Day With A Blog You Love - Adsense Masters Course 4th Edition

[Image: get100usddollarsforfree.jpg]
Code:
John Xfactor Robinson - How To Make $100 A Day With A Blog You Love - Adsense Masters Course 4th Edition

Code:
http://isavelink.com/zn80pffxeeqd

Code:

Christian Mickelsen - High Profit JV Partnerships

[Image: christianmickelsen.png]

Code:
I paid $9,997 for this product (which included one on one help with a coach). I wanted to give back to TV, but please respect this material as it was my own cash that was used to acquire this product.

Attn: People Who Want to Grow Their Email List and Sales Fast…

"Imagine How Fun And Easy It Will Be For You to Get Clients, Grow Your Email List, Sell Your Info Products, And Grow Your Business - When You've Got All Of The Big Name Gurus In Your Market Promoting You And Selling Your Programs To Their Clients And Customers. Let Me Show You How..."

“You’re About To Discover The Closely Guarded Secrets I’ve Used To Come From Out of Nowhere To Add 40,000 People To My Email List, Make Millions of Dollars, Become One of the Top Players In My Industry, And Get ALL of the BIG Gurus In My Market To Promote Me –Time And Time Again, And How You Can Do It Too – Even If You Think You’re A ‘Nobody’ Or If You’re Just Starting From Scratch…”

Dear Friend,

The slowest way to grow your business is to do it alone. The fastest way to grow your business is with help. There are 3 kinds of help that you can use to grow your business.

The first kind of help is “employees”. They’re great to have because they can actually help you get things done in your business (especially stuff we’re not so good at).

They are very valuable, but they usually don’t cost a tremendous amount: Maybe $12-$45/hour. Still if your business isn’t making a lot of money yet, hiring someone is a tough pill to swallow.

The second kind of help is getting advice, training, or coaching from someone that can help you shorten the learning curve. The right advice can mean the difference between boom or bust. This is one of the smartest, most lucrative investments you can ever make.

Even now, after having made millions of dollars, when I look at all of my money and try to figure out the best ways to re-invest it to make the biggest returns, I can’t find anything that pays higher dividends than training and coaching programs. I’ve invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into my business and I plan to continue to do so.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/mywvo7zhuog8
http://isavelink.com/nlgq3fhn7yfr

Code:

Richie Norton - The Power of Starting Something Stupid (2013)

[Image: 51wubf7xklsy380.jpg]

Code:
Book Description
Publication Date: February 27, 2013

"Perfect book for these uncertain times."
—Steve Forbes, Chariman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media

“This warm, wonderful book will inspire and motivate you to do more in your life than you ever dreamed possible.”
—Brian Tracy, author of The Power of Self-Confidence

"Richie Norton has written a book about courage. The courage to do work that matters and to do it with your heart and your soul. Go make something happen."
—Seth Godin, author of The Icarus Deception

What if the smartest people in the world understand something that the rest of us don’t? (They do.) What if they know that in order to achieve success, they will sometimes have to do things that others may initially perceive as stupid? The fact of the matter is that the smartest people in the world don’t run from stupid, they lean into it (in a smart way).

In The Power of Starting Something Stupid, Richie Norton redefines stupid as we know it, demonstrating that life-changing ideas are often tragically mislabeled “stupid.” What if the key to success, creativity, and fulfillment in your life lies in the potential of those “stupid” ideas? This deeply inspiring book will teach you:

-How to crush fear, make dreams happen, and live without regret.
   -How to overcome obstacles such as lack of time, lack of education, or lack of money.
   -The 5 actions of the New Smart to achieve authentic success. No more excuses. Learn how to start something stupid—the smartest thing you can do.

Drawing on years of research, including hundreds of face-to-face interviews and some of the world’s greatest success stories past and present, Richie shows you how stupid is the New Smart—the common denominator for success, creativity, and innovation in business and life.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/l6g05qck8b0l

Code:
05-24-2013, 10:57 PM
RE:
same here, most download links do not appear.
even more annoying is that message:

You can download files up to 100 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

which means that most files will not be available anyhow... :-((
20.gif
05-25-2013, 12:16 AM
RE:
On the face of it this looks good, but then you find out you need a premium account to download majority of the files.
Thanks for making available but I think I will pass.
05-26-2013, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 12:25 PM by Munch222.)
RE:
Top Books for Entrepreneurs Part 3

What's Included:

Growing a Business - Paul Hawken
[Image: S9yam.jpg]
The Republic of Tea: The Story of the Creation of a Business, as Told Through the Personal Letters of Its Founders by Mel Ziegler
[Image: 9mynL.jpg]
The Force by David Dorsey
[Image: lMQ74.jpg]
To Engineer Is Human: The Role of Failure in Successful Design
[Image: Tyni4.jpg]
Questions of Character: Illuminating the Heart of Leadership Through Literature - Joseph L. Badaracco Jr.
[Image: XowSN.jpg]
Personal History - Katharine Graham
[Image: 7ICgn.jpg]
The Leadership Moment: Nine True Stories of Triumph and Disaster and Their Lessons for Us All - by Michael Useem
[Image: hky84.jpg]
The Power of Intuition: How to Use Your Gut Feelings to Make Better Decisions at Work - Gary Klein
[Image: 6YoYg.jpg]
The Essential Advantage: How to Win with a Capabilities-Driven Strategy -
Paul Leinwand (Author), Cesare R. Mainardi (Author)
[Image: ts7H2.jpg]
Developing Products in Half the Time: New Rules, New Tools
[Image: zoX32.jpg]
GRASP The Solution: How to find the best answers to everyday challenges
[Image: 9Ex2r.jpg]
Programmers at Work: Interviews With 19 Programmers Who Shaped the Computer Industry - Susan Lammers
[Image: d9doy.jpg]
Taking People With You: The Only Way to Make Big Things Happen
[Image: 5C66e.jpg]
Beyond the Obvious: Killer Questions That Spark Game-Changing Innovation - Phil McKinney
[Image: QVxwH.jpg]
Power Questions: Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others
[Image: 2hxAv.jpg]
Beyond Performance Management: Why, When, and How to Use 40 Tools and Best Practices for Superior Business Performance - Steve Player (Author), Jeremy Hope (Author)
[Image: Z0nyf.jpg]
Small Talk Big Results: Chit Chat Your Way to Success
[Image: KzSCq.jpg]
Perfect Phrases for Icebreakers: Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Phrases to Set the Stage for Productive Conversations, Meetings, and Events
[Image: 8KpGX.jpg]
Perfect Phrases for Managers and Supervisors, Second Edition (Perfect Phrases Series) Meryl Runion (Author)
[Image: nrsb5.jpg]
Perfect Phrases for Leadership Development : Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Phrases for Guiding Employees to Reach the Next Level (Perfect Phrases Series) - Meryl Runion (Author), Wendy Mack (Author)
[Image: HrUBi.jpg]
The Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need - Andrew Tobias
[Image: VKqjc.jpg]

Code:
Speak Strong: Say what you MEANl MEAN what you say. Don't be MEAN when you say it.

The Experience Economy, Updated Edition - B. Joseph Pine II

Learning from the Future: Competitive Foresight Scenarios [Hardcover]

Liam Fahey (Editor), Robert M. Randall (Editor)

The Art of Product Management: Lessons from a Silicon Valley Innovator

This Will Make You Smarter: 150 New Scientific Concepts to Improve Your Thinking

Hiring for Attitude: A Revolutionary Approach to Recruiting and Selecting People with Both Tremendous Skills and Superb Attitude - Mark Murphy (Author)

Kotler On Marketing - Philip Kotler

Casting for Big Ideas: A New Manifesto for Agency Managers (Adweek Magazine Series) - Andrew Jaffe

Strategy and the Fat Smoker; Doing What's Obvious But Not Easy - David H. Maister

Simple Excellence: Organizing and Aligning the Management Team in a Lean Transformation - Adam Zak

Value-Based Pricing: Drive Sales and Boost Your Bottom Line by Creating, Communicating and Capturing Customer Value - Harry Macdivitt, Mike Wilkinson

Out of the Crisis- W. Edwards Deming

The Execution Premium: Linking Strategy to Operations for Competitive Advantage -  Robert S. Kaplan (Author), David P. Norton (Author)

The Practice of Management - Peter F. Drucker

Recommended by personal mba author Josh Kaufman

Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: What You Really Need to Know About the Numbers - Karen Berman, Joe Knight

Seeing the Big Picture: Business Acumen to Build Your Credibility, Career, and Company - Kevin Cope (Author)

Imagine: How Creativity Works - Jonah Lehrer (Author)

Staying Power: Six Enduring Principles for Managing Strategy and Innovation in an Uncertain World  - Michael A. Cusumano (Author)

Strategic Leadership: The General's Art

Emotional Equations: Simple Truths for Creating Happiness + Success - Chip Conley

The Emotional Life of Your Brain: How Its Unique Patterns Affect the Way You Think, Feel, andLive--and How You Can Change Them -
Sharon Begley (Author), Richard J. Davidson (Author)

Repeatability: Build Enduring Businesses for a World of Constant Change - James Allen (Author), Chris Zook (Author)

Understanding Other People: The Five Secrets to Human Behavior - Beverly Flaxington

The Wide Lens: A New Strategy for Innovation - Ron Adner

The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company - Steve Blank (Author), Bob Dorf (Author)

Business Model You: A One-Page Method For Reinventing Your Career -
Timothy Clark (Author), Alexander Osterwalder (Author)

The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do To Get More of It - Ph.D., Kelly McGonigal

The Little Black Book of Innovation: How It Works, How to Do It - Scott D. Anthony

The Entrepreneur's Guide to Business Law, 4th Edition
Constance E. Bagley (Author), Craig E. Dauchy (Author)

Innovator's Guide to Growth: Putting Disruptive Innovation to Work (Harvard Business School Press) -  Scott D. Anthony (Author), Mark W. Johnson (Author)

3-d Negotiation: Powerful Tools to Change the Game in Your Most Important Deals - David A. Lax, James K. Sebenius

Management Reset: Organizing for Sustainable Effectiveness -Edward E. Lawler (Author), Christopher G. Worley (Author)

The Art of the Idea: And How It Can Change Your Life - John Hunt

Worldly Wisdom: Collected Quotations and Aphorisms - Josh Kaufman, Carlos Miceli

The Rare Find: Spotting Exceptional Talent Before Everyone Else

What Matters Now: How to Win in a World of Relentless Change, Ferocious Competition, and Unstoppable Innovation - Gary Hamel

Have a Nice Conflict: How to Find Success and Satisfaction in the Most Unlikely Places - Tim Scudder (Author), Michael Patterson (Author), Kent Mitchell (Author)

Power Listening: Mastering the Most Critical Business Skill of All [Kindle Edition]
Bernard T. Ferrari (Author)

Advocacy: Championing Ideas and Influencing Others -
John A. Daly (Author)

Compete Outside the Box: The Unconventional Way to Beat the Competition -
Eric Romero

Winning at New Products: Creating Value Through Innovation - Robert G. Cooper

The Impossible Just Takes a Little Longer: Living with Purpose and Passion - Art Berg (Author), Tony Robbins (Foreword)

Never Give In: The Best of Winston Churchill's Speeches - Winston S. Churchill (Author)

Take the Lead: Motivate, Inspire, and Bring Out the Best in Yourself and Everyone Around You - Betsy Myers (Author), Warren Bennis (Afterword),

American Icon: Alan Mulally and the Fight to Save Ford Motor Company - Bryce G. Hoffman

The Upside of Turbulence - Donald Sull

The Leader's Checklist: 15 Mission-Critical Principles - Michael Useem

The Decision to Trust: How Leaders Create High-Trust Organizations  -
Robert F. Hurley (Author)

Conversation Transformation: Recognize and Overcome the 6 Most Destructive Communication Patterns - Ben Benjamin (Author), Amy Yeager (Author)

I Love You More Than My Dog: Five Decisions That Drive Extreme Customer Loyalty in Good Times and Bad - Jeanne Bliss

Chief Culture Officer: How to Create a Living, Breathing Corporation - Grant McCracken (Author)

Power of 2: How to Make the Most of Your Partnerships at Work and in Life -
Rodd Wagner (Author), Gale Muller (Author)

One Foot Out the Door: How to Combat the Psychological Recession That's Alienating Employees and Hurting American Business - Judith M. Bardwick

Code:
http://isavelink.com/62s0e4nkc3i2
http://isavelink.com/qyl4p1rth638
http://isavelink.com/o7h2oa7qt9dg
http://isavelink.com/0y9hya6cjt0i
http://isavelink.com/abo06yayf6sn
http://isavelink.com/9s09o06q0it5
http://isavelink.com/shh3rqeya4an
http://isavelink.com/3mrnx0wuu5b4
http://isavelink.com/84x61ov294ah

Code:

Christopher D. Winnan - 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush - Future Factories and How to Capitalize on Distributed Manufacturing (January 14, 2013)

[Image: Christopher-FutureEbookrev12D_zps215fb8cb.jpg]

Code:
(This PDF copy is not quite as easy on the eye as the original mobi format for Kindle readers, but the quality of the content easily makes up for that.)

This book concentrates on three main areas.

1. Easy to read, yet detailed explanations of all the 3D printing related technologies currently available
2. Practical advice on how this technology can be leveraged as a successful business in today's economy.
3. The wider long-term repercussions, including real world examples of how 3D printing is set to change the future of industry.

Part 1 of this book presents the various 3D printing systems currently on the market, covering their background, their functionality and their relative pros and cons. Separate chapters offer similarly in-depth examinations of the very latest scanning technologies, 3D modelling software and 3D file archives. Complex technical processes are explained in detail, but using language accessible to readers who are new to this fascinating subject.

Part 2 focuses specifically on areas in which a 3D printer can be used to generate income. It examines a wide range of niche markets presenting real world examples and current success stories. In addition, it identifies and explores many unfilled niches that are still wide open. The author talks extensively about his own projects and analyses large amounts of very well researched information that is unavailable elsewhere.

Part 3 looks at the bigger picture. Individual chapters concentrate upon emerging materials, how the industry is scaling up production, and where the battle lines are being drawn amongst the complex legal issues. Readers are introduced to the highly disruptive nature of distributed manufacturing, demonstrating many of the global impacts and developments that will transform entire economies in the next ten years.

Far from being a dry technical manual, this book addresses three key issues that are important to anybody interested in this rapidly evolving field. What are 3D printers all about? How can they be used to make money? What does the immediate future hold for this amazing technology? Humorous, insightful and inspiring in equal measure, and yet priced at a small fraction of its competitors.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/rfg2m34zpelw
Code:

=========================================================

Drayton Bird - How to Make the Cash Register Ring

[Image: draytonbirdhowtomakethe.jpg]

Code:
Drayton Bird on How to Make the Cash Register Ring

Have you ever wondereed..
...how to get ideas?
...how incentives work and which work best?
...what should go on (or inside) an envelope?
...how long copy should be?
...how many pieces should a mailing have?
...when gimmicks work?
...which emails pull best?
...how a television commercial works?
..which parts of a layout people look at?
...how you convince people you are really good?

In this two DVD set, Drayton gives you the answers with examples. You'll see a seemingly endless parade of no less than 47 cases and examples from all business financial, automotive, retail, travel, publishing, drink, IT, mail order speciality, charity, agriculture, property even babysitting!

Drayton has been there and done it. Only a fool would ignore his experiences. Paul Dunn, Nielsen Media. Plan your creative better, Brief others (or yourself) better, Think up better ideas, Write better, Judge design better, Evaluate creative better.

"Everything it promised to be..and more.
Critical information for anyone involved in marketing."
Joanna Johnson, Euromoney plc

Code:
http://isavelink.com/5fgll6sjmp4c
http://isavelink.com/kmb32qfl51yy
http://isavelink.com/up6q7q9x6lm6
http://isavelink.com/pis7yp9o1rm8
Code:

James Renouf - Facebook Graph Search 1.0 (Google Killer)

[Image: 962633FBSG.jpg]

Code:
http://isavelink.com/er49h1f54b53
Code:

Anthony Tilley - The Rapid Income Funnel

[Image: videoplayer.png]

Code:
Hey Fellow Warrior,

Anthony Tilley here, If you don’t know me, I am the guy who struggled for 14 years and got NO WHERE online, but today, after figuring how to really make money online, I am a six figure marketer, with thousands of satisfied customers and one of the most in demand list building mentors online.

Now don’t worry, I am not going to give you a long drawn out introduction of my struggle to find online success over those 14 years, I want to get straight down to business.

Let’s just say….

You Name It I Tried IT!

And leave it at that...for now.

Today I want to reveal to you the truth behind making a real sustainable income online with the....

The Rapid Income Funnel

You can forget all the old worries you have, and start to create an online empire for yourself.

In this training you will discover…

How to obliterate those obstacles to success that have been stamping on your head and keeping you down

The 4 things you need to do (or not do) every day to get out of the guru's clutches

3 Simple product creation techniques, all of which can produce a product in under a day

The Traffic I AM REALLY using to bring floods of buyers to my products

Why getting subscribers before customers is vital for your business

I reveal "The Money Page"...the one page in your business you CANNOT afford to ignore

How to get people to buy...even when they don't want to!

Why it's rude not to sell more

The golden "NO-NO" of email marketing

4 Simple Steps to increase EVERYTHING in your business

In short...how to create a product quickly, set it up, create upsells, get traffic and how to make money from email marketing...plus a load of ninja stuff too!!!

Code:
http://isavelink.com/6dki3kowpzfb
Code:

Fabienne Fredrickson - Get More Clients Blueprint 2011

[Image: ffgmcwallgroup4.jpg]

Code:
Get More Clients Blueprint 2011

Learn Exactly How To Use My Step-By-Step Client Attraction Methods --
And Actually Create The Marketing Materials You Need--
So You Always Have A Consistent Stream Of Ideal, High-Paying
Clients, A Waiting List Of Prospects And Can Systematically And
Authentically Close The Sale Virtually Every Time, So You Never
EVER Worry About How To Get Ideal Clients Again Because You
Earn More Each Month Than You Ever Imagined, And You Finally
Experience Peace Of Mind And Financial Security.

Here's just a SAMPLING of what you'll discover when you receive the
"Get More Clients Workshop" :

• The BIG difference between generic marketing and Client Attraction (HINT:
it's got to do with PULLING clients in, rather than PUSHING hard to convince
people to work with you) and how to apply it to YOUR business

• Clear, simple ways to make your marketing message CRYSTAL CLEAR and
IRRESISTIBLE (so prospects see you and only you as the answer to their
problems)

• How to figure out WHO your ideal clients REALLY are (it's so much easier
than you think, you'll kick yourself for having wasted so much time in the
past)

• The step-by-step process for becoming your ideal client's PROBLEM
SOLVER (this alone eliminates resistance at "sale time" and ensures that
prospects become paying clients, without fail)

• Exactly where to find these clients (where they hang out in large numbers
AND how you can pull them in inexpensively.) This is one of the BIG secrets
to filling your practice quickly.

• How to generate the BEST QUALITY LEADS and stop wasting your time on
tire-kickers who'll • never hire you.

• The best, easiest and low-cost to no-cost STAY IN TOUCH marketing
vehicles. I'll show you exactly how to use them, when and how to set
them up on autopilot so they work for YOU instead of you working so
hard!

• The secrets to creating an UNPAID SALES FORCE of referral partners
(Hint: there are three kinds of people who will happily give you clients
over and over again, without ever asking for anything in return. You
MUST know how to set this up, or you'll continue to work WAY too
hard.)

• My top-secret list of IRRESISTIBLE offers that make your ideal
prospects say yes.

• My 3-part formula to create a FULL PIPELINE of prospects who call
YOU (yes, they reach out to YOU, not the other way around!)

• Finally, your ULTIMATE MARKETING PIE, that's my word for a
marketing plan that is such a no-brainer to implement

• How to get your IDEAL prospects to self-select themselves as
ideal clients

• The crucial role that pre-qualifying plays in closing the sale (Most
entrepreneurs spend WAY too much time talking to non-ideal clients.
HINT: This is one of the major reasons you're not closing the sale as
much. You master this and you're home-free! – but I'm not leaving
you high and dry, I show you exactly how to master it easily.)

•  How to turn the tables and make it the CLIENT'S job to convince
YOU to work with THEM.

• The specific marketing materials you must have to practically
guarantee that an ideal prospect becomes a client (the best thing
is, you create these ONCE, and they work for you for years to
come. EASY! And, I give you examples of every one of mine,
so you can model mine.)

• How to create SYSTEMS for everything in your marketing
(HINT: the key to systems is to NOT reinvent the wheel each
time you do something. It's also about making your business a
PROBLEM-FREE ZONE.)

• How to put your entire marketing plan on AUTOPILOT, so you
can work less, make more and have things run smoothly, while
you just watch clients pouring in.

• How to create programs and packages so that you close the
sale more often (HINT: When you have different options at
different price points for different budget levels, you
instantaneously see increased sales. CA-CHING!)

• The secret to getting them to SIGN UP ON THE SPOT, rather
than going home and "thinking about it". This too will dramatically
increase your closing rate.

• My EXACT script for closing the sale virtually EVERY TIME. It
works LIKE MAGIC! (That's why I'm able to close the sale with
ideal clients 97% to 98% of the time and you'll see EXACTLY
HOW I DO IT.)

Price - $1,495

Code:
http://isavelink.com/efq3bsvxsltv
http://isavelink.com/yxs43pb4b2xu
http://isavelink.com/37df3v46bnc3
http://isavelink.com/iiblhknc64ti
http://isavelink.com/43ewz5t3gkhk
http://isavelink.com/9xor9ghcw76q
http://isavelink.com/itslyczl7hbb
http://isavelink.com/09dwrs1i186v
http://isavelink.com/flpdv64z9puu
http://isavelink.com/zlez33uiszdq
http://isavelink.com/47ujn9pl2ygl
http://isavelink.com/a76rinz8w6c6
http://isavelink.com/gymkh38vnhhq
http://isavelink.com/6ohpyklrnw76
http://isavelink.com/yhsjxcjhaux0
http://isavelink.com/o9ow8o81qce4
Code:

Gill Media - Google Adwords Training Course 2012

[Image: photoih.png]

Code:
Week 1 Topics

Introduction To Search – How search works and how it applies to Adwords
Psychology of your buyer – This will save you money and improve conversion
How Google Adwords Works – A full understanding of what the dynamics are that make up your Adwords campaign
The Components of Your Campaign – They all influence each other – Keywords to Ads, Ads to Groups, Landing Pages to Copy – all play a factor on conversion, visibility of your advertisement, and your cost
Homework – Answer the questions that will lead to your account setup that is built with a strong customer focussed foundation
Q&A Call – Answer questions on this weeks lesson or setup questions

Week 2 Topics

Account Setup – With homework completed – you’ll watch over our screen how to setup and configure your Adwords account properly
Keyword Research – How to find the keywords your ideal clients are searching to find you
Ad Groups – Creating Ad Groups that increase quality scores, reduce cost per clicks, and improve click through rate potential
Text advertisements – Copy that converts, and reduces cost per click
Homework – Creation of your campaigns
Q&A Call – Answer questions on this weeks lesson or any prior week challenges

Week 3 Topics

Display Advertising – What to expect and how to maximize results
Remarketing Campaigns – How to laser target your potential client and be seen wherever they go on the web…this can often double your conversion rates
Homework – Expand your campaigns to put real muscle behind your advertising
Q&A Call – Answer questions on this weeks lesson or any prior week challenges

Week 4 Topics

Reports – How to interpret the reports and make smart changes to improve Click Through Rate, Conversions, Budget Performance and Cost Per Click
Adwords Editor – How to use this desktop tool to manage your campaigns with ease
System – A blueprint for creating, managing, and improving your Adwords Campaign ~ This systematized process is what you will use as a checklist going forward
Q&A Call – Questions on any challenge, or topic covered in the course

Code:
http://isavelink.com/4rca2rg11ska
http://isavelink.com/blfcm5o90kyo
http://isavelink.com/15lg6y6ge7qm
Code:

Lisa Sasevich - Get Started Speaking

[Image: gsscomposite305.jpg]

Code:
Another exclusive - from my collection. paid $497 for this.

Get Started as a Speaker AND Make the Big Bucks … Even if You’ve Never Spoken in Your Life and You’re Starting with Free Gigs!
(YES, this really CAN happen!)

2009 was the biggest year yet for both of us. Why? Because we got in front of audience after audience – and nothing creates sales like an irresistible talk AND the right ‘non-selly’ approach. Yes, you CAN be yourself, spread your mission, impact audiences AND sell like crazy. (We’ve got results to prove it.) Check out our easy, step by step program!

Yes, that’s right … budding speaker. Because between you and me, this is a whole lot simpler than you think it’s going to be.

But first of all …

Ever had the uncomfortable realization that you have to have speaking gigs in your resume in order to get more?
   Ever wondered who on earth would come to hear you speak … and what would you speak about, anyway?
   Ever sat in the audience knowing you could do a better job – but wondering what the first baby steps really are?
   Spent tons on yet another speaking program that tells you how to get gigs as a more advanced speaker … but not as the real beginner you actually are?

Read On Only if You’re Tired of Slogging Away in Obscurity with the Sinking Feeling You’re Not Making the Money You Should be Making … because Something is Missing!

In October of 2008, we banded together in Tucson, AZ and mashed up our copious info on how to create, book, and fill talks AND sell big time from them. We invited a select audience of 30 participants to hear us live and add ‘the audience part’ while a sound engineer in the back of the room made us a gorgeous recording.

Now – by popular request – that product is ready for all who didn’t wish to travel to Arizona.

And let me tell you … this was ONE HOPPIN’ EVENT! Wow. People just couldn’t get enough of what we were up to here. It was beyond exciting – and we really understood something key.

This work is needed by EVERYONE who isn’t speaking … more on that below.

So…
Why Speaking is THE Single Most Important Thing You Can Do to Get Known by Hundreds of Thousands of People Now

INDUSTRY SECRET: Yes, you CAN make big bucks even at small, unpaid gigs ...
a LOT of big bucks! (Why else would lots of best-selling authors do them?)

But here’s the thing – you have to know how to do this. It requires training, preparation, and precise planning … which we are here to give you. (The doing of which correctly can help you close up to 65% of the audience. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves here!)

Now here’s the thing. Lisa Sasevich is the top bona fide expert on selling effectively from the podium. She spent years in the corporate sector developing the tools she now calls ‘The Invisible Close’ – her technique for selling from the podium that amazingly does not seem or feel like selling. It really doesn’t!

Suzanne is one of those people who HATES to be pitched to about anything – warning, all telemarketers – and not only did she quickly get comfy with Lisa’s techniques and sales strategies, but in just one hour of studying Lisa’s strategies, she increased her sales from the stage from about 15% (which is already respectable) to an unprecedented 43% every time she speaks! Not only did this double the bundle of cash Suzanne takes home every time she speaks, but more importantly, it doubled her ability to get her message out and get her work into the world where it can significantly help people.

Suzanne Falter-Barns, your other guide here, is an expert in platform building – helping people niche down tightly and repackage themselves, so they effortlessly attract calls from major media and publishers. Suzanne has a 20+ year career in New York City as a marketing pro, freelance journalist, new product developer and brander, and all around brainy thinker on all kinds of matters related to marketing. Her clients included The New York Times, Hearst, Colgate-Palmolive, Meredith, HBO … and well, too many others to list here, all top level. And she’s built her own speaking career for the last 15 years after becoming a best-selling author.

CAVEAT: You Need to Know Where This Will Work, Where It Won’t, and How to Proceed Otherwise

Now here’s what you really need to understand to make this work for you: You can’t always pitch to your hearts content in most paid speaking gigs … and even in some of the free ones. Chances are that the people who bring you in frown on it, and if there’s no protocol for it, that’s understandable.

There are ways to sell big even in THOSE circumstances. But, the best situation of all is just what we’re proposing here – selling big in your STARTER gigs. Those are the free ones you use at the start of your speaking career to build credibility – the ones with associations and groups, or the ones you set up yourself in public venues, the very ones we’re going to teach you how to book, fill and make profitable.

The Other Caveat: To Make This Work You Need to Know How to Fill Seats – Don’t Talk to Empty Chairs! (That’s Sad.)

Here’s the other critical thing. People who do what we do often develop a knack for filling events. Seems like magic, right?

They put out a little blast on an ezine, and BOOM – instant mega crowd.

Well, we’re going to help you learn just what you need from the VERY beginning of this process to fill those seats and build your talks into seriously profitable (and helpful) seminars.

That has to do with getting the right hooks in place.

What’s a hook? It’s that irresistible title – and point of the talk – that is going to sell sell sell your event. So people actively show up, eager to hear what you’re saying. We’ll teach you how to do exactly that.

'OK – so let’s check in' …
The Very Best News About This
Speak-o-Rama Strategy Session…

This is the part you’re going to love the most.

We’ve put all of this information together and plan to lay it out for you, step by step, in our truly affordable home study package that will teach you every thing you need to know – HERE AND NOW – about how to get your first starter speaking gigs.

You’ll learn how to make them irresistible to the media so you get better known.

AND how to make the big bucks from the front of the room – even on a paid gig.

(Our favorite part…) You get to do this work in you PJ’s, at home, no planes, no travel, just you, your CD player, Suzanne and Lisa holding your hand every step of the way and the Get Started Speaking audios and workbook that we will use to guide you through this fun, enlightening and painless process. Get ready to have the breakthroughs you’ve been longing for.

“Get Started Speaking: Spread Your
Mission and Make More Money
From the Stage”

During this home study intensive you’ll discover…

Suzanne's secret formula for picking juicy topics and an irresistible title for your talk…so that you attract a crowd effortlessly
How to use your talk to attract media attention and build your online credibility
Top strategies to discover and locate your perfect audience (‘your people’) – the most critical part of your business. This alone is worth the price of admission!
3 'must have' elements to create irresistible pitch pieces that will get you bookings galore
Our secrets to identifying which free speaking gigs to accept … and which ones to avoid. There’s a real strategy here - do you know it?
How to package yourself to get your first bookings – EVEN with no experience whatsoever
Bio tricks that will build your credibility online and in your speaking kit
Healthy habits that will allow you to upgrade your starter gigs to paid bookings over time (The only way it happens!)
The top gigs you’re most likely to book as a starting speaker so they’re easier to get
How to create your own speaking events for maximum profit
Lisa’s strategies to close 10 – 40% of your audience as solid sales (Wouldn’t it be nice to speak at breakfast networking club and walk about with $1500?)
The secrets to designing an irresistible offer that drives clients into your pocket
Should you use helpers or not – where to find them – and how to use them effectively
5 ways to move products from the podium and find clients … WITHOUT being ‘salesy’, pushy or obnoxious
Which materials are the right materials to leave on every seat to continue to build sales AFTER the event
The top 5 mistakes speakers make that kill their sales every time
When to call it quits on starter gigs and just move to highly paid bookings
Why timing matters A LOT when selling from the stage
The #1 timing mistake most passionate experts make when speaking and how to avoid killing your sales like that
5 simple secrets to presenting your offer
How to motivate immediate action while applying no pressure
Secrets for catching a second wave of sales at your event … even after the first profitable wave!
What to do to connect with multiple clients during a Back-of-the-Room sales rush, so you can manage sales and be truly present
Ways to make sure you’re speaking is truly supporting your big vision. It matters!
How to use facilitators programs and licensing your seminars (a light take that will help you build like crazy once you’ve got your talks in place)
6 ways to package your offers so they sell, exactly what your printed offer forms should look like and why. There’s a real science to this!
Our secrets to getting paid to create your own products, plus pricing ideas – even learn how much product to schlep to events
Booking paid versus unpaid talks – pros and cons – and why it REALLY pays to speak unpaid. Plus 5 questions to ask to help you maximize unpaid gigs
The 4 types of gigs you'll see and how to maximize BOR sales at each.

Then learn how to determine if you're speaking to a "buying" audience or not … before you take the gig. This info, alone, could max profits at all your upcoming gigs!

What to do if they say "no selling from the podium” ... and how to still make it profitable
7 reasons to start with your own event, and a few reasons not to
Secrets to quickly build your speaking resume, get a speaking demo early on, and design your talks to support the life you want
Why you need to heal your niche phobia – ways to locate the perfect unique offer that will not only help you deliver ‘hooky’ talks but give you a substantial leg over your competition in general
The 3 top driving emotional needs of most markets, and what drives yours in particular

Step-by-step, you’re going to learn how to make BIG money as even a total newbie speaker. We’ll guide you through an easy to follow process.
Here’s what you’re NOT going to learn from us:

How to get bookings in which you command a large speaking fee (But we will teach you how to get the credibility builders that will EVENTUALLY allow you to attract those big gigs).
How to get booked on the college circuit.
How to connect with speaker bureaus.
How to get booked on the corporate circuit.    
How to speak effectively from the podium (sorry – no time for it – but we’ll have some resources you can check out!).

Who Is This Home Study Intensive For?

Experts who are ready to get their message out in a big way.
Small business owners who can see how speaking can help them grow their business.
Info-preneurs who have info-based content they sell on the Web.
Authors who’d love to move books.
Life coaches of all types who want more clients.
Consultants galore … you’re going to lock in more clients this way!
Chiropractors, body workers, healers, energy workers – anyone with a healing mission in life.
Anyone who wants to use speaking to build credibility with the media and build platform.
Anyone with a product to sell that’s info or service based … so giving the audience a ‘taster’ of what you do is good for business.
It’s for you if you’re already out there, speaking at networking groups and other small venues, but you’re not yet making on-the-spot sales from it.
Anyone who feels their business has hit a plateau and they need a boost in sales and visibility.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/71r30ogco0mc
Code:

Gary Keller, Jay Papasan - The ONE Thing (2013)

[Image: cover_zps97e92e73.jpg]

Code:
Publication Date: April 1, 2013

YOU WANT LESS.

You want fewer distractions and less on your plate. The daily barrage of e-mails, texts, tweets, messages, and meetings distract you and stress you out. The simultaneous demands of work and family are taking a toll. And what’s the cost? Second-rate work, missed deadlines, smaller paychecks, fewer promotions—and lots of stress.

AND YOU WANT MORE.

You want more productivity from your work. More income for a better lifestyle. You want more satisfaction from life, and more time for yourself, your family, and your friends.

NOW YOU CAN HAVE BOTH—LESS AND MORE.

In The ONE Thing, you’ll learn to

• cut through the clutter

• achieve better results in less time

• build momentum toward your goal

• dial down the stress

• overcome that overwhelmed feeling

• revive your energy

• stay on track

• master what matters to you

The ONE Thing delivers extraordinary results in every area of your life—work, personal, family, and spiritual.

WHAT’S YOUR ONE THING?

CONTENTS

1. The ONE Thing
2. The Domino Effect
3. Success Leaves Clues

PART 1  THE LIES - THEY MISLEAD AND DERAIL US
4. Everything Matters Equally
5. Multitasking
6. A Disciplined Life
7. Willpower Is Always on Will-Call
8. A Balanced Life
9. Big Is Bad

PART 2  THE TRUTH - THE SIMPLE PATH TO PRODUCTIVITY
10. The Focusing Question
11. The Success Habit
12. The Path to Great Answers

PART 3  EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS - UNLOCKING THE POSSIBILITIES WITHIN YOU
13. Live with Purpose
14. Live by Priority
15. Live for Productivity
16. The Three Commitments
17. The Four Thieves
18. The Journey

Putting The ONE Thing to Work
On the Research
Index
Acknowledgments
About the Authors
Resources

Code:
http://isavelink.com/jjntll2jj0eu
Code:

Bill Bodri - Super Investing: 5 Proven Methods for Beating the Market and Retiring Rich

[Image: 9781480258037.jpg]

Code:
Super Investing: 5 Proven Methods for Beating the Market and Retiring Rich
Bill Bodri

Yes, you can beat the market — by a wide margin. The proof is in these five investing strategies that have already produced multi-million fortunes for real life investors who have used them.

You won’t hear about these strategies from Wall Street because these methods put money in your pocket, not theirs. As the old saying goes, “Wall Street needs dummies so it can make monies.” Simply knowing these strategies elevates you out of the unsuspecting crowd that Wall Street feeds on.

If you’re an active thinking investor – the kind who prefers real-world truths over “too good to be true” financial fantasies, then this book is for you because it’s the first to compile these five proven super investing strategies in one place. Super investing strategies like…

•Benjamin Graham’s little-known “OTHER” investing method. You won’t find this in his classic works Security Analysis or The Intelligent Investor because he discovered it AFTER writing those books. Graham concluded that the method shared in this book BEAT everything he did before. PLUS, he said individual investors don't need Wall Street to implement it and get rich.
•The Interest Rate Market Climate Model that continually beats the market all the way BACK TO 1929! No simple timing model works longer, and you can easily duplicate it using FREE information on the internet.
•The Ultimate Momentum Method returning 20% per year that gets you into -- and keeps you in -- the SAFEST assets MOVING THE MOST right now. Hand your money over to one of the investment managers using this relative strength investing technique to buy and sell WORLDWIDE asset opportunities, and then forget about it.
•The Monthly Income Solution using options that beats dividend checks hands down, and which every stock investor desiring an extra 10-15% per year must know about in this age of zero interest rates. If you want your stocks to "work for you" generating income, you must learn this technique.
•The Modified Method for Seasonal Timing that puts most Wall Street fund managers to shame. It absolutely blows “Sell in May and go away” out of the water, too. It’s simple. It’s easy. And it BEATS THE MARKET with far less risk.

This book gives you the history, the analysis, and the exact rules to follow if you want to use each of these five Super Investing strategies that humiliate passive buy and hold strategies with their returns.

Plus, you get a bonus method on crisis investing during various End Games scenarios telling you exacting what to do during a sovereign debt default, bond bust, currency collapse, banking crisis, period of political unrest and upheaval, and even during deflations or hyperinflations and the destruction of fiat currencies. Most investment books never tell you how to protect your wealth during these extreme situations, but during your lifetime you are sure to live through one or more of these situations.

Forget "Buy and Hold" for the next few decades if you want to protect and grow your wealth through investing. These five Super Investing techniques are the basis of the poor man's way to retire wealthy without a lot of complicated work, and they protect your wealth through all sorts of difficult economic environments.

These are the historically proven ways to beat Wall Street's buy and hold performance as well as the returns of most mutual funds. Using these proven investing systems over enough time, you can see an hyper-compounding in the growth of your wealth to help achieve the goal of retiring without financial concerns.

Here are the exact investing methods regular people can use to grow a "Legacy IRA" and accumulate enough funds to produce generational wealth that can be passed onto the next generation in your family or used to do great good deeds in the world.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/0tkn5m25qjop
Code:
05-27-2013, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 12:26 PM by Munch222.)
RE:
Phil Barden - Decoded: The Science Behind Why We Buy

[Image: 1456ab1fc87a6977cbcc2d8.png]

Code:
Decoded: The Science Behind Why We Buy by Phil Barden
English | April 8, 2013 | ISBN: 1118345606 | ISBN-13: 9781118345603 | 288 pages | EPUB | 8,7 MB

Here are just a few of the big points you'll learn in this book:
* Strong branding encourages shoppers to make decisions without logical decision-making.
* Most marketing communications need to deliver their core message in seconds (like -- 2 to 4 seconds).
* It's easier to change behaviors than beliefs, and changes in belief often follow changes in behavior.

In this groundbreaking book Phil Barden reveals what decision science explains about people’s purchase behaviour, and specifically demonstrates its value to marketing.

He shares the latest research on the motivations behind consumers’ choices and what happens in the human brain as buyers make their decisions.

He deciphers the ‘secret codes’ of products, services and brands to explain why people buy them.

And finally he shows how to apply this knowledge in day to day marketing to great effect by dramatically improving key factors such as relevance, differentiation and credibility.

* Shows how the latest insights from the fields of Behavioural Economics, psychology and neuro-economics explain why we buy what we buy

* Offers a pragmatic framework and guidelines for day-to-day marketing practice on how to employ this knowledge for more effective brand management - from strategy to implementation and NPD.

* The first book to apply Daniel Kahneman’s Nobel Prize-winning work to marketing and advertising

* Packed with case studies, this is a must-read for marketers, advertising professionals, web designers, R&D managers, industrial designers, graphic designers in fact anyone whose role or interest focuses on the ‘why’ behind consumer behaviour.

* Foreword by Rory Sutherland, Executive Creative Director and Vice-Chairman, OgilvyOne London and Vice-Chairman,Ogilvy Group UK

Code:
http://isavelink.com/p32kdx5spwa1
Code:

Vincent James, Fabricio Cruz - How I Made $77 Million in Two Years - And You Can Too! [5 ebooks (PDF), guide (PDF), 8 videos (SWF, FLV), 3 webinars (FLV), 7 slide sets (PDF), 5 documents (PDF), 2 content lists (TXT)]

[Image: orderbonus.jpg]

Code:
ATTENTION: Here’s How You Can Make $100 Million (from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD) With Your Ideas... EVEN WHEN 98.4% OF YOUR PROSPECTS TELL YOU TO "BUZZ OFF"...

"The amazing money-making secret of a 28-year-old convicted felon who earns more money per year than the CEOs of FedEx... eBay... Amazon.com... Time Warner... Apple Computer... McDonalds... Microsoft... Nike... Yahoo... Ford Motor Company... General Motors... and Goodyear COMBINED!"

"Finally! Successful Entrepreneur and High School Drop-Out Vincent James Breaks 12 Years of Silence..."

"...To Teach YOU His Money-Making Strategies and Powerful Secrets That Anyone Can Use To (legally) Make As Much As $77 Million By This Time Next Year!"

DISCOVER Why Late Marketing Legend GARY HALBERT Called This...

"BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT MARKETING PRODUCT EVER PUT TOGETHER!"

"I Urge You To Go And Lock The Door... Take The Phone Off The Hook... Grab Your Favorite Beverage And Study Every Single Word Of This Letter- Because It's Just That d*** Important!"

From the desk of Vincent James and Fabricio Cruz
Re: Author of "How I Made $77 Million- And You Can Too!"

Dear Friend,

You don't realize it yet, but in the next 8 minutes you're going to learn the secret of how to stop money-worries for the rest of your life.

Read what marketing guru- Gary Halbert has to say about me and why you should listen to every word I say...

"He created a business that generated $100,000,000 in 23-short months."

"I got to know this guy. He's from New Jersey, as street smart as they come, and he has the energy of a shitweasel on amphetamines.

He created a business that generated $100,000,000 in 23-short months. Vincent did this with just a pen, a pad, and a simple idea. I believe this is by far the most important marketing product ever put together.

In it, he reveals a lot of secrets that even I have never before revealed to anyone (except a few clients and my closest friends). If you dare say the information you get from this product was already known to you or it wasn't worth the money, you are much more than a shitweasel.

You are a stone-cold, unethical liar. Believe it or not, much of this information is so electrifying; it was unknown even to me. And I am now using these secrets when I create advertising for myself or for my clients.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/7uv3duy6j7jv
http://isavelink.com/l6l7tuszs7g5
Code:

Robert Kaplan, Robert Kaiser - Fear Your Strengths (2013)

[Image: cover2_zps1b28f89e.jpg]

Code:
Book Description

Publication Date: April 1, 2013

Once you’ve discovered your strengths, you need to discover something else: your strengths can work against you.

Many leaders know this on some intuitive level, and they see it in others. But they don’t see it as clearly in themselves. Mainly, they think of leadership development as working on their weaknesses. No wonder. The tools used to assess managers are not equipped to pick up on overplayed strengths—when more is not better.

Nationally recognized leadership experts Bob Kaplan and Rob Kaiser have conducted thousands of assessments of senior executives designed to determine when their strengths serve them well—versus betray them. In this groundbreaking book, they draw on their data and practical experience to identify four fundamental leadership qualities, each positive in and of itself but each of which, if overemphasized, can seriously compromise your effectiveness. Most leaders, they’ve found, are “lopsided”—they favor certain qualities to the exclusion of others without realizing it. The trick is to keep all four in balance.

Fear Your Strengths provides tools to help you become aware of your leadership leanings and excesses and provides insights for combatting the mindset that encourages them. It offers a practical psychology of leadership, a better way for leaders to calibrate their performance so that you can make sure your strengths don’t overpower you but rather move you—and your organization—forward.

Contents

Introduction
1    Strengths Beget Weaknesses—In Two Very Different Ways
2    The Yin-Yang Responsibilities of a Leader
3    Mindset
4    Dialing Back
5    The Complete Leader
Notes
Acknowledgments
Index
About the Authors

Code:
http://isavelink.com/qu3b0ionn51x
Code:

James Jones - Guide to Self-Publishing on Smashwords [8 Videos]

[Image: smash2k.jpg]

Code:
Why is R.L. Mathewson – a self-published New York Time’s Best-Selling Author (as of August 5th, 2012) who Apple iBookstore calls “a break out author” – now saying:

“I’ve decided to distribute all future
books solely through Smashwords?”
Exposed in this eye-opening article:
- Is Smashwords a better place to publish than Amazon? These startling facts will surprise you…

- How to get your books included in listings with the Apple iBookstore, Barnes and Noble, Diesel eBook Store, Kobo, Sony, Blio, plus two mobile phone “app catalogs” – for free, without doing the work yourself!

- What best-selling authors claim you MUST do to sell thousands of copies of your work… especially if you are not famous and not a top marketing expert. This tip is only two words!

- The 7 signs you have an “invisible book” and what to do about it

- How to catch the eye of a major retailer so they’ll select your title!

- How to get your book FULLY distributed, at no charge?

Dear Publisher,

One month and two days after she became a New York Times best-selling author, R.L. Mathewson was asked in an interview:
“How did you discover Smashwords, and how has it assisted your publishing and distribution strategy?”

R.L. Mathewson then said, “I discovered Smashwords by accident. I couldn’t find a way to self-publish through Borders.com, so I contacted customer service and was directed to Smashwords.

“Publishing through Smashwords has made the process of publishing really quite easy. I still self-publish through Amazon.com and B&N for my older books, but for iBooks, Kobo, etc., I find it easier to go through Smashwords. It saves me a great deal of time and if I have a problem, I found that Smashwords customer service is really helpful. That’s a huge plus for someone who publishes on her own.

“With the new improvements that they’ve made, I’ve decided to distribute all future books solely through Smashwords for distribution to Amazon.com and B&N to further simplify the process.”

Another happy author has said:
“Ignore Smashwords at your peril”

Amazon is 2,000 times larger than Smashwords.

Amazon owns 60% of the ebook market.

So why is R.L. Mathewson jumping ship and going to Smashwords? Why are successful authors like Ruby Barnes saying, “Ignore Smashwords at your peril”?

What does this little company have going for them that authors don’t see in other options? Let’s hear from the authors themselves…
Commercially successful authors reveal one of their secrets:

Would you like to know how best-selling authors say you too can enjoy the benefits of being a successful writer?

Here’s their tip: Maximize distribution!

“Distribution” is the process of making your book available for sale at MAJOR ebook retailers.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/0gbzaeifgs3i
Code:

BBC – Who Would Hire You? [8 Episodes PDTV]

[Image: hirei.jpg]

Code:
BBC - Who Would Hire You?

Series Description:
Business psychologist Dr Rob Yeung attempts to take people who are hopeless at job interviews and turn them into credible, confident candidates. Great videos if you are in the process of job searching.

Series Content:
Episode 1X01:
Anthony's a shy man, and that makes him a disaster at a job interview, as we
see when he's the weakest candidate for a job as a bailiff. In this new series,
Anthony is sent on a three-day training course with psychologist Dr Rob Yeung
with the aim of transforming him into an ideal jobseeker. Entertaining and
inspirational.

Episode 1X02:
Business pyschologist Dr Rob Yeung attempts to take people who are hopeless at
job interviews and turn them into credible, confident candidates. Serious-minded
Jamie wants a job organising parties, but his interview technique is a complete
disaster. Can Rob transform this laid back intellectual into an interview
dynamo? Narrated by Gary Bakewell.

Episode 1X03:
job interviews and turn them into credible, confident candidates. Music student
Owain Williams fancies himself as a trainee private detective, but has his cover
blown as a man wedded to his armchair. Will Rob manage transform this sleepy
student into a convincing candidate? Or will Owain sink back into a stupor?
Narrated by Gary Bakewell.

Episode 1X04:
job interviews and turn them into credible, confident candidates. Fashion
student Michelle Donnelly is desperate to fight her way into the fashion world
- but the competition is tough! Can Rob really turn mousy Michelle into the go
getting fashionista that she must become if she is to secure the job of her
dreams? Narrated by Gary Bakewell.

Episode 1X05:
Business psychologist Dr Rob Yeung attempts to take people who are hopeless at
job interviews and turn them into credible, confident candidates. Timid
19-year-old Kirsty's interview technique is amongst the worst Rob has ever seen.

Episode 1X06:
job interviews and turn them into credible, confident candidates. After an
excruciating interview for a luxury car sales job 19-year-old Ryan Hollands is
definitely bottom of the trashcan. Will Rob ever be able to turn him from a
quivering wreck into a man capable of landing any job?

Episode 1X07:
job interviews and turn them into credible, confident candidates. After the
collapse of Gary Snow's marriage and with it his career in the family business,
he's desperate for a fresh start. But will Rob be able to convince him that
interviews are a sales pitch, not a counselling session?

Episode 1X08:
job interviews and turn them into credible, confident candidates. Theatre and
film graduate Clare Ellis is desperate to get a job in the entertainment
industry, but competition is tough. Can Rob really turn a girl who wouldn't say
boo to a goose into a go-getting interview dynamo, capable of landing her dream
job?

Code:
http://isavelink.com/9cstthsjylht
http://isavelink.com/wo8d02sao49w
http://isavelink.com/f04lp1pwwquz
http://isavelink.com/23o8l8iuvsn3
Code:

Top Books for Entrepreneurs - Part 2

What's Included:

1) The End of Business As Usual: Rewire the Way You Work to Succeed in the Consumer Revolution
[Image: LrfjI.jpg]

2) Customers for Life: How to Turn That One-Time Buyer Into a Lifetime Customer

[Image: n2bjx.jpg]

3) The Thinker's Toolkit: 14 Powerful Techniques for Problem Solving
[Image: k3JNI.jpg]

4) How to Say It, Third Edition: Choice Words, Phrases, Sentences, and Paragraphs for Every Situation
[Image: r0OhP.jpg]

5) Perfect Phrases for Conflict Resolution: Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Phrases for Encouraging a More Productive and Efficient Work Environment
[Image: 3CCXT.jpg]

6) Best Practices Are Stupid: 40 Ways to Out-Innovate the Competition
[Image: tRwRT.jpg]

7) Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into A Sales Machine With The $100 Million Best Practices Of Salesforce.com
[Image: s3u1J.jpg]

8) 25 Toughest Sales objections-and How to Overcome Them
[Image: oU6Gy.jpg]

9) Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Teal Book of Trust: How to earn it, grow it, and keep it to become a TRUSTED ADVISOR in sales, business and life (Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Book Series)
[Image: KofnI.jpg]

10) Perfect Phrases for Office Professionals: Hundreds of ready-to-use phrases for getting respect, recognition, and results in today’s workplace
[Image: M6PeT.jpg]

11) It's Not a Plan Until the Numbers Add Up: StartupModels.com - A Guide to Building Financial Models For Business Using finmodel4.xls
[Image: BPVgp.jpg]

12) The 85% Solution: How Personal Accountability Guarantees Success -- No Nonsense, No Excuses
[Image: dZ2Is.jpg]

13) Team Handbook Third Edition by Peter Scholtes
[Image: sE24G.jpg]

14) The Secrets of Consulting: A Guide to Giving and Getting Advice Successfully (Consulting Secrets)
[Image: R17hw.jpg]

15) Ownership Thinking: How to End Entitlement and Create a Culture of Accountability, Purpose, and Profit - Brad Hams
[Image: aYBUG.jpg]

16) Intellectual Capital: The New Wealth of Organizations - Thomas A. Stewart

17) Toyota Production System: Beyond Large-Scale Production

18) Employees First, Customers Second: Turning Conventional Management Upside Down

19) The 1% Windfall: How Successful Companies Use Price to Profit and Grow

20) Who: The A Method for Hiring

21) Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits!: 4 Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential

22) Take Charge Product Management: Take Charge of Your Product Management Development; Tips, Tactics, and Tools to Increase Your Effectiveness as a Product Manager

23) Improv Wisdom: Don't Prepare, Just Show Up

24) The Brand Gap, Revised Edition

25) Fired Up or Burned Out: How to Reignite Your Team's Passion, Creativity, and Productivity

26) Intellectual Property Strategy

27) Deep Dive - The Proven Method for Building Strategy, Focusing your resources and Taking smart action

28) Startups Open Sourced

29) The Micro-script Rules: It's not what people hear. It's what they repeat...

30) Fail-Safe Investing: Lifelong Financial Security in 30 Minutes

31) Integrity: The Courage to Meet the Demands of Reality

32) Thinking Statistically - Uri Bram

33) Users, Not Customers: Who Really Determines the Success of Your Business

34) Making It Happen: Turning Good Ideas Into Great Results

35) Reputation Rules: Strategies for Building Your Company's Most valuable Asset

36) The Method Method: Seven Obsessions That Helped Our Scrappy Start-up Turn an Industry Upside Down

37) Harper's Rules: A Recruiter's Guide to Finding a Dream Job and the Right Relationship

38) The Four Conversations: Daily Communication That Gets Results

39) You Need a Leader--Now What?: How to Choose the Best Person for Your Organization

40) The Leader Phrase Book: 3000+ Powerful Phrases That Put You In Command

41) I Moved Your Cheese: For Those Who Refuse to Live as Mice in Someone Else's Maze

42) No Man's Land: A Survival Manual for Growing Midsize Companies

43) Why Startups Fail: And How Yours Can Succeed

44) The Principles of Product Development Flow: Second Generation Lean Product Development

45) Delivering Profitable Value : A Revolutionary framework to Accelerate Growth, Generate Wealth, and Rediscover the Heart of Busines

46) Certain to Win: The Strategy of John Boyd, Applied to Business

47) High Output Management - Andy Grove

48) Control Your Destiny or Someone Else Will

49) Poor Charlie's Almanack: The Wit and Wisdom of Charles T. Munger, Expanded 3rd Edition

50) Creating Trust: In An Understandably Un-Trusting World - Dan Kennedy

51) Turning Numbers Into Knowledge

Code:
http://isavelink.com/kkym0ngsous5
http://isavelink.com/t3gur24i57gk
http://isavelink.com/4iowawusx0te
http://isavelink.com/rjl4u664xxav
http://isavelink.com/8939t82njien
http://isavelink.com/v238pp65szqq
Code:

Lisa Sasevich - Get Started Speaking

[Image: gsscomposite305.jpg]

Code:
Another exclusive - from my collection. paid $497 for this.

Get Started as a Speaker AND Make the Big Bucks … Even if You’ve Never Spoken in Your Life and You’re Starting with Free Gigs!
(YES, this really CAN happen!)

2009 was the biggest year yet for both of us. Why? Because we got in front of audience after audience – and nothing creates sales like an irresistible talk AND the right ‘non-selly’ approach. Yes, you CAN be yourself, spread your mission, impact audiences AND sell like crazy. (We’ve got results to prove it.) Check out our easy, step by step program!

Yes, that’s right … budding speaker. Because between you and me, this is a whole lot simpler than you think it’s going to be.

But first of all …

Ever had the uncomfortable realization that you have to have speaking gigs in your resume in order to get more?
   Ever wondered who on earth would come to hear you speak … and what would you speak about, anyway?
   Ever sat in the audience knowing you could do a better job – but wondering what the first baby steps really are?
   Spent tons on yet another speaking program that tells you how to get gigs as a more advanced speaker … but not as the real beginner you actually are?

Read On Only if You’re Tired of Slogging Away in Obscurity with the Sinking Feeling You’re Not Making the Money You Should be Making … because Something is Missing!

In October of 2008, we banded together in Tucson, AZ and mashed up our copious info on how to create, book, and fill talks AND sell big time from them. We invited a select audience of 30 participants to hear us live and add ‘the audience part’ while a sound engineer in the back of the room made us a gorgeous recording.

Now – by popular request – that product is ready for all who didn’t wish to travel to Arizona.

And let me tell you … this was ONE HOPPIN’ EVENT! Wow. People just couldn’t get enough of what we were up to here. It was beyond exciting – and we really understood something key.

This work is needed by EVERYONE who isn’t speaking … more on that below.

So…
Why Speaking is THE Single Most Important Thing You Can Do to Get Known by Hundreds of Thousands of People Now

INDUSTRY SECRET: Yes, you CAN make big bucks even at small, unpaid gigs ...
a LOT of big bucks! (Why else would lots of best-selling authors do them?)

But here’s the thing – you have to know how to do this. It requires training, preparation, and precise planning … which we are here to give you. (The doing of which correctly can help you close up to 65% of the audience. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves here!)

Now here’s the thing. Lisa Sasevich is the top bona fide expert on selling effectively from the podium. She spent years in the corporate sector developing the tools she now calls ‘The Invisible Close’ – her technique for selling from the podium that amazingly does not seem or feel like selling. It really doesn’t!

Suzanne is one of those people who HATES to be pitched to about anything – warning, all telemarketers – and not only did she quickly get comfy with Lisa’s techniques and sales strategies, but in just one hour of studying Lisa’s strategies, she increased her sales from the stage from about 15% (which is already respectable) to an unprecedented 43% every time she speaks! Not only did this double the bundle of cash Suzanne takes home every time she speaks, but more importantly, it doubled her ability to get her message out and get her work into the world where it can significantly help people.

Suzanne Falter-Barns, your other guide here, is an expert in platform building – helping people niche down tightly and repackage themselves, so they effortlessly attract calls from major media and publishers. Suzanne has a 20+ year career in New York City as a marketing pro, freelance journalist, new product developer and brander, and all around brainy thinker on all kinds of matters related to marketing. Her clients included The New York Times, Hearst, Colgate-Palmolive, Meredith, HBO … and well, too many others to list here, all top level. And she’s built her own speaking career for the last 15 years after becoming a best-selling author.

CAVEAT: You Need to Know Where This Will Work, Where It Won’t, and How to Proceed Otherwise

Now here’s what you really need to understand to make this work for you: You can’t always pitch to your hearts content in most paid speaking gigs … and even in some of the free ones. Chances are that the people who bring you in frown on it, and if there’s no protocol for it, that’s understandable.

There are ways to sell big even in THOSE circumstances. But, the best situation of all is just what we’re proposing here – selling big in your STARTER gigs. Those are the free ones you use at the start of your speaking career to build credibility – the ones with associations and groups, or the ones you set up yourself in public venues, the very ones we’re going to teach you how to book, fill and make profitable.

The Other Caveat: To Make This Work You Need to Know How to Fill Seats – Don’t Talk to Empty Chairs! (That’s Sad.)

Here’s the other critical thing. People who do what we do often develop a knack for filling events. Seems like magic, right?

They put out a little blast on an ezine, and BOOM – instant mega crowd.

Well, we’re going to help you learn just what you need from the VERY beginning of this process to fill those seats and build your talks into seriously profitable (and helpful) seminars.

That has to do with getting the right hooks in place.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/0stf8jaonk8a
http://isavelink.com/zkh5emwe3e9c
http://isavelink.com/pjeb5601kssr
http://isavelink.com/p3khnik95e3f
http://isavelink.com/hgdh3md6dwqi
http://isavelink.com/49904pvnumd4
http://isavelink.com/q3o3h9rykvxl
http://isavelink.com/hxh47s3tfgjg
http://isavelink.com/olagsfbj5slb
http://isavelink.com/dzlvfqzpcb27
http://isavelink.com/fb8vh1dkx8rc
http://isavelink.com/himvvov7zzya
http://isavelink.com/082us0a0oqak
http://isavelink.com/hx713r7vl9m0
http://isavelink.com/iu71x6ta9m12
http://isavelink.com/wvs77xqa7fzw
http://isavelink.com/2k5wm9jqtnqu
Code:

Lisa Sasevich - Big Mission Big Sales Big Life 2010

[Image: bigmissionbigsales.jpg]

Code:
I have had many people ask me about this particular course. Another product from my own collection as this was $997. My way of giving back to TV, enjoy!

**This is for authors, speakers, coaches, healers, service professionals, and anyone
who wants to make a BIG difference with their gifts AND be paid handsomely for it.**

Are you ready to be YOURSELF,
have FUN and sell a TON?
If you're ready to start making money,
as in bringing in CONSISTENT CASH FLOW
with your expertise, then read on --
I'm going to share my secrets on how I did exactly that
so you can do it too!

Dear Friend,

It's a question I get asked a lot:

"Lisa, how did you do it? How did you go from being an unknown to one of the most influential entrepreneurs in the online community seemingly overnight? How did you build a $2.2 million-plus business in less than 3 years...and then go on to break $4 million just a year after that?"

And I really wish I had a simple answer to this question. But I don't. Because there were MANY factors that led to my success.

First of all, if making money from your "thing" seems complicated, I know where you're coming from. You see, when I first started my business I didn't have a clue what I should be doing. In fact, I started my business like many of you may have – my job ended and rather than find another one, I decided to try my hand at being an entrepreneur.

But I didn't know the first thing about starting a business. I didn't know what I should sell, how I should sell it or who I should sell it to. No one had heard of me (even though I knew how to close 70% of a room, something MANY entrepreneurs would love to learn). I had no products or programs. In fact I was CONVINCED the only way I could work with people was one-on-one, which severely limited not only how much I could earn but how big my business could grow and how many people I could actually help with my gift.

(Any of this hitting home for you?)

But I was lucky. I found the right people early on and they kept me from spinning my wheels. I was able to quickly get myself on the right path to building a hugely successful business.

So what was my secret? It all boils down to 7 Simple Steps, of course!
One day I decided to share these steps of EXACTLY what I did to:

Grow my business from nothing to $2.2 million-plus a year, practically overnight

Become THE expert and leader in my industry (instead of the best-kept secret)

Create products and programs to make it easy to share my gifts with my ideal clients

Duplicate myself so I can reach more people and make a massive difference in the world

Design a business that fit my desired lifestyle of working from home, living where we want, spending plenty of quality time with my husband and our four and seven year old, and taking amazing family vacations on our own schedule (This year we went to the Whistler Olympics and bought our dream home in La Jolla, CA!)

It took me 3 full days to go through it all, laying it all out in a step-by-step plan that anyone at any stage of business can follow

The result? My LAST EVER, sold-out event Big Mission, Big Sales, Big Life. (It was a game changer! Everyone had a blast while experiencing deep and lasting transformation in their business and live!) As you can see, it was Sassy! (And yes, it WAS my last-ever, as powerful and transformational as it was.)

The bad news is if you missed it, you missed an AMAZING opportunity to get a peak behind the curtain. I broke down EVERYTHING I had done over the last 3 years to build my business, then I laid it out step-by-step in a systemized plan to make it easy for my students to duplicate my success.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/e4nlzl0gmrdm
http://isavelink.com/pcks6h4uix2u
http://isavelink.com/flr78rv3bzrp
Code:

Robert Brauer, Mike Marin - The Fast Track Freedom System

[Image: cdcover624x499.jpg]

Code:
"CASE STUDY: The Proven 4-Step Money Getting System That Banked $60,308.90 in the Last 60 Days..."

This is the exact same system I used to bring in over $7,800 in less than 24 hours...

Check out this impossible to fake, live login video proof I took only a few months ago...

Robert Brauer here. If you're anything like me you love shortcuts...

And today I’m going to share with what I believe just may be the biggest money making shortcut ANYONE can use to quickly make $1,000+ dollars online in the next 30 days...

Now I realize the mere mention of the word “shortcut” may have cause you to roll your eyes. I don’t blame you either -- I’m sick of all the nonsense loopholes, “push button riches,” and magic bullets...

However the truth is there ARE shortcuts. In fact, if it wasn’t for learning a few shortcuts I would have never been able to bring in nearly $20k in just under a week...

And here’s best part...

To duplicate (or exceed) my results:

You do NOT need a college education…

You do NOT need a lot of startup funds... (maybe $150 if you want to get super fancy)

You do NOT need any prior experience or technical know how...

Why Is This 180 Degrees Different Than All The Other Courses Out There?

Most courses ONLY teach you to be an affiliate.

This is okay if you just want to make a bit of “side money,” but if you want to build a STABLE business you need to become the vendor.

As an affiliate you don’t control your destiny...

As easy as flipping a light switch, the product owner could turn off your income in a second...

...and there’s NOTHING you can do about it.

Let me tell you a little secret...

Code:
http://isavelink.com/s1ncfov06jav
http://isavelink.com/srj2i3k9f547
Code:

Top Books for Entrepreneurs - Part 1

[Image: 9780078029103p0v1s260x4.jpg]

Code:
1) New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century - Jeffry A. Timmons, Stephen Spinelli

2) The Startup Game: Inside the Partnership between Venture Capitalists and Entrepreneurs - William H. Draper III , Eric Schmidt

3) Marketing High Technology - William H. Davidow

4) Getting It Right the First Time: How Innovative Companies Anticipate Demand - John Katsaros, Peter Christy

5) Escape Velocity: Free Your Company's Future from the Pull of the Past - Geoffrey A. Moore

6) Brand New: Solving the Innovation Paradox -- How Great Brands Invent and Launch New Products, Services, and Business Models - Paul B. Brown, G. Michael Maddock, Luisa C. Uriarte

7) What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20: A Crash Course on Making Your Place in the World - Tina Seelig

8) The Entrepreneurial Mindset: Strategies for Continuously Creating Opportunity in an Age of Uncertainty - Rita Gunther McGrath, Ian MacMillan

9) Groundswell (Enhanced and Updated) - Charlene Li, Josh Bernoff, Vook

10) Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business - David J. Anderson

11) Change by Design - Tim Brown

12) Harvard Business Review(HBR) - Meeting the Challenge of Corporate Entrepreneurship

13) Harvard Business Review(HBR) - The Quest for Resilience (HBR OnPoint Enhanced Edition)

14) Harvard Business Review(HBR) - Meeting the Challenge of Disruptive Change (HBR OnPoint Enhanced Edition)

15) Harvard Business Review(HBR) - The Ambidextrous Organization

16) Harvard Business Review(HBR) - Organizational Ambidexterity in Action: How Managers Explore and Exploit

17) Harvard Business Review on Communicating Effectively

18) Harvard Business Review on Reinventing Your Marketing

19) Harvard Business Review on Making Smart Decisions

Code:
http://isavelink.com/iaxji8t2itwa
Code:
05-28-2013, 08:05 PM
RE:
am i missing something? the file sharing limits 100mb and requires payment?
05-29-2013, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 12:28 PM by Munch222.)
RE:
Perry Marshall - Definitive Guide to Google Adwords 2011

[Image: dg2011iconsmall.gif]

Code:
This is Perry Marshall The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords 2011 complete (including the UK bonus module)

Password for the main pdf is: adwords

Password for the image-ads pdf is : adsense

(sorry, but I didn't have a pdf password remover handy)

Urgent: The New 2011 Edition of “The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords” Just Released

Unstoppable Forces Will Either Propel You to Victory or Bury You on Page 2-3-4 of Google’s Search Results.

You Either Win or Lose.

Things aren’t getting any easier out there. Which is why I’m introducing a new weapon for winning the war on the right side of the page: The 2011 Definitive Guide to Google AdWords.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/bostucbc2xd8
Code:

GraphicRiver 20 High Quality iPhone Smart PSD Mock-Ups - (20 PSDs)

[Image: H4LQiSp.jpg]
[Image: SwkFB1z.jpg]
[Image: Um2331n.jpg]

Code:
20 High Quality Phone Mockups.
Made for webdesigners, mobile-app designers and developers and
mobile-app developers, to preview their designs,
apps and websites in a professional and photo-realistic way.

Features:
   20 different Mock-Ups
   iPhone 4S + iPhone 5
   Completely customizable mock-ups. (layered PSD-file)
   Very high resolution: 5182×3456 px
   Different angles
   Easy to use with Smart objects
   Step-by-step explanation in help file
   Photorealistic results

Included files:
   20 individual PSD-files
   Help file

Code:
http://isavelink.com/gqxi58od4f30
http://isavelink.com/gpi3grwkhb9l
http://isavelink.com/hsrnfj7omysr
http://isavelink.com/x9fz4wpw9d7p
Code:

Mike Weinberg - New Sales Simplified

[Image: 16c9tl4.jpg]

Code:
New Sales. Simplified.
By Mike Weinberg (author) and S. Anthony Iannarino (forward)

Description

No matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. Whether you’re a sales rep, sales manager, or a professional services executive, if you are expected to bring in new business, you need a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals. New Sales. Simplified. is the answer. You’ll learn how to:

Identify a strategic, finite, workable list of genuine prospects
Draft a compelling, customer-focused “sales story”
Perfect the proactive telephone call to get face-to-face with more prospects
Use email, voicemail, and social media to your advantage
Overcome—even prevent—every buyer’s anti-salesperson reflex
Build rapport, because people buy from people they like and trust
Prepare for and structure a winning sales call
Stop presenting and start dialoguing with buyers
Make time in your calendar for business development activities
And much more

Code:
http://isavelink.com/kr57rxd5tar4
Code:

Matthew Higgins - Find, Pitch And Win Your First Web Design Client

[Image: matthewhigginsfindpitch.jpg]

Code:
Book Description
Publication Date: January 27, 2011

This minibook takes you through the process of positioning yourself in the web design market, identifying some potential client, writing a brilliant proposal and winning your first contract. Also included is a sample proposal in Microsoft Word 2007 format (and also as a PDF) for you to edit and adapt to use as you wish! As a web developer, I've been following this process for the last four years, and it always goes down brilliantly with potential clients, and I'm now sharing an easy-to-follow process designed for newbies in the market!

Product Details

Paperback: 48 pages
   Publisher:(January 27, 2011)
   Language: English
   ISBN-10: 1446723887
   ISBN-13: 978-1446723883

Code:
http://isavelink.com/xhiuvisfuv7j
Code:

Udemy - Jeremy Shoemaker - Local Marketing Blueprint [ 43 Vids]

[Image: 74Csl3q.png]

Code:
Udemy - Jeremy Shoemaker - Local Marketing Blueprint [ 43 Vids]

Code:
http://isavelink.com/eddyyov6jlgb
http://isavelink.com/n7ujuxkgu2jr
http://isavelink.com/a2isrpt2nhr0
Code:

David Nasaw - Andrew Carnegie

[Image: IAxqInj.jpg]

Code:
In this magnificent biography, celebrated historian David Nasaw brings to life the fascinating rags- to-riches story of one of our most iconic business legends-Andrew Carnegie, America's first modern titan. From his first job as a bobbin boy at age thirteen to his status as the richest man in the world upon retirement, Carnegie was the embodiment of the American dream and the prototype of today's billionaire. Drawing on a trove of new material, Nasaw brilliantly plumbs the core of this fascinating and complex man, at last fixing him in his rightful place as one of the most compelling, elusive, and multifaceted personalities of the twentieth century.

- - -

Without education or contacts, Andrew Carnegie rose from poverty to become the richest person in the world, mostly while working three hours a day in comfortable surroundings far from his factories. Having decided while relatively young and poor to give all his money away in his lifetime, he embraced philanthropy with the same energy and creativity as he did making money. He wrote influential books, became a significant political force and spent his last years working tirelessly for world peace. Yet he was a true robber baron, a ruthless and hypocritical strikebreaker who made much of his money through practices since outlawed. Nasaw, who won a Bancroft Prize for The Chief, a bio of William Randolph Hearst, has uncovered important new material among Carnegie's papers and letters written to others, but comes no closer than previous biographers to explaining how such an ordinary-seeming person could achieve so much and embody such contradictions. He concentrates on the private man, including Carnegie's relations with his mother and wife, and his extensive self-education through reading and correspondence. His business and political dealings are described mostly indirectly, through letters to managers, congressional testimony and articles. Nasaw makes some sense out of the contradictions, but describes a man who seems too small to play the public role. While Peter Krass's Carnegie and Carnegie's own autobiography are more exciting to read and do more to explain his place in history, they also leave the man an enigma. 32 pages of photos.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/8vkct1zxrnrh
Code:

Wordpress Catalyst Theme Bundle 1.54

[Image: wordpressw.png]

Code:
Unlimited Custom Layouts, Widgets and Hook Boxes Provide Amazing Flexibility

No longer are you subject to the limits of a single layout and a Sidebar Widget or two. With Catalyst and its many "Smart Hooks" scattered throughout its framework, you are provided with the ability to frame up your individual pages the way you want to.

Create Unlimited Custom Layouts, Custom Widgets and Custom Hook Boxes and then mix and match as you see fit. If you can think up a page structure, Catalyst can help you build it with ease.
The Dynamik Child Theme Provides Over 800 No-Coding Design Options (View Admin Options Here)

At its core the Catalyst Theme is a super clean, flexible WordPress framework, but with the Dynamik Child Theme installed you'll add over 800 design options to your toolkit.

Whether you're a total beginner who wants to be able to customize their site design without coding knowledge or a Developer looking for an efficient design solution for their growing web design business, the Dynamik Child Theme will deliver.

The Catalyst Theme + The Dynamik Child Theme = One Seriously Powerful WordPress Theme framework!
Create Your Own Custom Child Themes With A Single Mouse Click

This is something you won't find anywhere else. Catalyst, when matched with the Dynamik Child Theme, can create Custom Child Themes in seconds.

All you have to do is...

Utilize the 800+ Dynamik design options to tweak your site's design to your liking.

Add any Custom CSS you like and use the Built-In Image Uploader to add any images necessary to make your site shine.

Then fill in a few fields, click a single button and instantly download your brand new, totally custom Child Theme, ready for use in however you see fit.

A Custom CSS Building Tool That Writes Custom Code For You!

One of the most fantastic aspects of Catalyst is the way we've made it super-easy for you to add Custom CSS code all over the place for a greater degree of control over how elements on your site appear.

For those of you who want total control but aren't a 'coder' and don't want to spend hours learning the finer points of CSS Syntax, you're in for a treat!

The Catalyst CSS Builder lets you pick and choose what customizations you want to apply and then WRITES THE CODE FOR YOU! You don't have to worry about writing CSS, you just need to know what you want and how to copy/paste the automatically-generated code out of the CSS Builder and into the appropriate slot in your site.
The Most Comprehensive Font Control Offered In A WordPress Theme!

The days of a couple font controls and choosing between Arial, Verdana, Georgia and Times New Roman are over.

Catalyst Theme is fully integrated with the Google Font Directory API, giving you loads more choices for web-safe typography on your sites. Beyond Google, we've made it a breeze to include third-party fonts in your site from services such as TypeKit.

Not only are your choices for font style vast, but we've given you an amazing degree of control over how text appears on your site. Do you want just your Author Byline meta fonts to be light gray 10px Lucidia Console? No problem!

To prevent all these controls from becoming overwhelming, we've provided you with Universal Font Controls as well. Change a font option in one place and it flips all the other switches for you.
Taking (SEO) Search Engine Optimization To The Next Level

Code:
http://isavelink.com/yojdcunupg66
Code:

Fabienne Fredrickson - Monetize Your Message - The Authentic Formula for Creating a meaningful 6 or 7-figure Business

[Image: safeimagephpdaqcfjjbbkz.jpg]

Code:
We will personally show you exactly how to have a meaningful 6 or 7 figure
business, embracing (and monetizing) your “inner woo”. Discover the
spiritual marketing principles and authentic business growth strategies you’ll
use to share your message with the world and make really good money.

Price - $1,997

No Manuals or Handouts for this Event- I did NOT Purchase this Program
- If you're interested we may want to a GB when she offers this as a Home
Study Course

Here’s what we’ll cover during those 3 days:

MISSION How to get clear on what you’re passionate about and
weave it into your business and express yourself fully. How to figure out your
“big why” and exactly how you’re here to help others.

MASTERY Know thyself! How to figure out your unique strengths
and capitalize on these, how to stop going against the grain and instead,
leverage all your brilliance, skills, talents and abilities, so you can successfully
delegate everything else.

MESSAGE How to take the story of your life and what you’ve
mastered and package it. Take your message and strengths and create a
massively compelling marketing message for your business so that you stand
out from everyone else in the marketplace and become irresistible. Create
“works-every-time” marketing messages that automatically pull your ideal
clients in, get them engaged and get them ready (and willing) to work with
you now.

MARKETING How to be influential in your marketing, exactly
who to market to, getting the word out authentically, the online and offline
marketing sequences that work to fill your pipeline and your programs with
heart. The key is to pull clients toward you again and again and keep in
touch consistently by automating the ‘follow-up’ process. You want to have
a marketing plan to follow every day.

MULTIPLY How to build a massive list with integrity, the online
and offline marketing sequences that work to fill your pipeline and your
programs with heart. Instead of hiding behind your computer, waiting for
clients to come to you, and worse, marketing in the wrong places, it’s
imperative that you know exactly how to grow your platform and become
omnipresent, and create ways to reach the masses.

MANIFEST How to trust your inner voice, use your intuition,
hunches, instinct, gut feelings and sixth sense to create masterful
marketing campaigns and write authentic marketing copy that people love
and that they love to say yes to. Using spiritual principles and applying
them to your marketing, so that instead of coming from your “head”, you
are guided by Spirit to help you craft a message that is for the highest
good of all (and makes your ideal clients come out of the woodwork to
work with you.)

MONETIZE How to make money through passive and
leveraged income models, how to have a highly paid lifestyle by giving
advice, creating an empire of paid speaking, doing your own seminars,
coaching, consulting, and online programs. The different types of
profitable business models, pricing, how to sell without selling, how to
create programs so people thank you before they’ve even gotten
started.

MECHANICS The behind-the-scenes of running a thriving
6 and 7 figure business, creating a website that sells, having systems
for everything so it doesn’t all depend on you, cloning yourself with
video and technology, getting the right support, hiring the right
part-time virtual or full time in person staff, automating every aspect
of your business.) Team, Systems, Technology, Automation, Scalable
Business Models.

MEANING Creating your ideal lifestyle, living life like you
mean it, maintaining your freedom, your marriage, making your ideal
entrepreneurial family life a reality, making room in your business for
motherhood/fatherhood, balance - having it your way, giving back.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/iueb0sjfr0aj
http://isavelink.com/rll67ojoubcz
http://isavelink.com/dcb3wa3g4l3y
http://isavelink.com/7bvfwag2vcjo
http://isavelink.com/u1x2becy8ajv
http://isavelink.com/zpn3ir8d7oaw
http://isavelink.com/okqvzqjkudjj
http://isavelink.com/srfhuqw1xjei
http://isavelink.com/4hsgbd8w0exr
http://isavelink.com/42w3if92f1c7
http://isavelink.com/d9bennn89ni8
http://isavelink.com/0fqhp6uiluwk
http://isavelink.com/kse3hx5i8u60
http://isavelink.com/nx6o5i5apuda
Code:

Sean Colman, Sam England - eCommerce Mastery

[Image: 300210ecm1.jpg]

Code:
http://isavelink.com/wumj6u1kdj61
Code:

National Geographics - The Numbers Game: Will You Make a Million

[Image: nationalgeographiclogom.jpg]

Code:
The Numbers Game
Season 1 Episode 2 (S01E02)
Episode name: Will You Make a Million?
Genre: Reality-TV
Airs at: April 29, 2013, 10:00 pm ET
Network: National Geographic Channel

What would you do for a million dollars? Find out the stats that affect your odds for getting rich. Data scientist and host Jake Porway explores how you can grow your bank account through entertaining experiments, cutting edge facts and real-life scenarios. Think that failure, procrastination and napping will stop you from becoming a millionaire? Think again. We'll give you the numbers and clues to your odds of making a million.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/oc33r1te9kzp
Code:
69.gif

64.gif