49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-04-2017, 01:23 AM
All You Need To Know........
Wisdom from the trenches, from a simple guy, maybe like you..
-----------------------------------------
Possess a Solid Trading Philosophy

My income is primarily determined by my philosophy and not by the economy. As my perception dictates my behaviors, so thus my philosophy will dictate my performances and results. It is crucial to have, to know and understand my own trading philosophy. It is very important to know myself.

Understand that if I am not succeeding in trading, then I need to change my philosophy. I cannot continue to do the same thing over and over again expecting to get a different result. If I want to change my results (always losing), my philosophy has to change

Explanation:
The fundamental of all human psychology: "Perception dictates Behavior". If you perceive your environment to be threatening, you will act accordingly. However you perceive an object, you will act according to your perception.

Here is an example: Imagine that you are very hungry. Now, picture a roast chicken in front of you. Would you eat it? --- yes or no --- it'll depend of your perception of the roast chicken. You see, more likely you would eat the chicken because your perception is non-threatening. What if I told you that the roast chicken is poisonous,... would you still eat it? (of course not!) I've changed your perception and you've changed your behavior instantly. Yet, there is no objective proof that the roast chicken is poisonous. You are simply acting from your perception that the roast is poisonous.

Your behavior of trading is a reflection of the underlying perception you have about FOREX. Whether you are aware of these perceptions or not. The negative result speaks for themselves. Your perception is the philosophy running in the back of your mind, quietly and unnoticed.

Your perception will dictate your behavior. Thus, your philosophy will dictate your performances and results. If you want to change your results, you have to change your philosophy. You need to possess a solid trading philosophy.

full Pdf

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/SSIT93Fr/file.html
11-27-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: All You Need To Know........
Please share pdf again. Thank you
11-28-2018, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2018 06:39 AM by softman7.)
RE: All You Need To Know........
Please re-upload..

I have found and re-upload a new link
https://www117.zippyshare.com/v/hPMDhhYM/file.html

8.gif