75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2018, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 06:16 PM by Anastasia AdCombo.)
RE: Adcombo - A Cpa Affiliate Network
(01-26-2018 03:20 PM)harshan Wrote:  i will advertise your company

hi my name is harshan i have big Facebook group (30,000 members) niche is
work from home and make money in online i will advertise your company in my Facebook group
this is the link please check

https://www.facebook.com/groups/15172264...4/?fref=nf

if you have interest please reply me

Hi,

If you don't mind I'll transfer this information to our PR and Marketing department.

Thank you for you interest in AdCombo!

[Image: 0940381326.jpg]

As an exclusive sponsor and co-organizer of ADdays Eastern Europe, we are super-excited about the coming event! ADdays digital events always unite high-qualified professionals from all over the world. Also, there you will meet 12 speakers ready to share with you their priceless experience. And we have our own speaker too:)
We are a really cohesive team and that’s why we are really proud of our affiliate angel Ella Mak! Our wonder affiliate woman is holding a speech at ADdays conference in Budapest this year! Ella is passionate about foreign languages and cultures – she has always been a person of the world. Higher education in 3 countries (Russia, USA, Japan) with absolutely different mentalities brought her understanding of how vital localization is in Internet marketing.

As AdCombo’s head of affiliate management department, Ella is highly experienced and perfectly competent professional. She will cover one of the hottest topics that worries each individual Internet marketer. How to reach true success in affiliate marketing and what path to choose in business development.

But this is not at all!

Guys, let’s welcome Ella’s co-speaker who just needs no introduction — meet Attila, the great expert in spears of Affiliate Marketing and Traffic Monetization! Can you imagine how cool it will be? You’ll have a whole hour of two really informative speeches full of useful tips!

Keep in mind that right after the speech you have right 5 minutes for your questions, use them wisely!
Hope to see you on 3 March in Budapest, we have one of the Diamond booths, so, you have no chance to miss us ?
Check all details and buy tickets HERE (don’t forget that we give you a special promo code for the 25% discount — ADCOMBO1).
Hurry up, ADdays Eastern Europe is on the threshold!
02-09-2018, 01:16 AM
[Image: InnqXb.jpg]
“How to launch a CPA campaign with a small budget or without any investments?” – that’s a common question we hear from beginners.
Read in our blog how to earn in affiliate marketing with a small budget or without money at all!

There we will share practical tips with you.
Check it now!
02-13-2018, 04:19 AM
[Image: 5epZjZ8.png]

Everybody knows that AdCombo network is the first one who gets brand new offers. It makes advertising much easier because there will be just a lack of competition and won’t be any bad reviews. Dig where I’m coming from? That’s right, AdCombo is ready to announce our new exclusive offer — Zerosmoke!
But note that this offer is VIP, so if you want to work with it — contact your affiliate manager to get access.

As its name suggests, this product helps people quit smoking. What’s so interesting? Zerosmoke is the offer that is popular in all seasons across men and women, all ages and all social class groups. Almost every smoker wants to give up smoking. There are many ways to do it but Zerosmoke is the quickest and the easiest one.

Moreover, it’s a unique opportunity with this high converting smoking cessation offer in Morocco — this offer is the only Quit Smoking offer available there! Of course, we provide a flow with pre-sell included in both French and Arabic language for faster setup.

We have checked this offer and here are some tips for you: it had great success on FB and with native ads. It might work on Google and adult ads as well but then you will need heavy optimization.
CPC in Morocco is somewhere around $0.01-$0.05 so you have plenty of opportunities to make a profitable campaign.

By the way, draw your attention that you have higher payout because only approved orders will be counted! Pixel for this offer fires on the first page SOI. Lead form neither has CC, nor other types of payment. You can use any type except use incentive. Also, all marketing methods are permitted but we strongly recommend you not to use Moroccan celebrities. We have prepared some proven creatives, just for you → HERE

If you are in any doubt about your ad campaign, contact your affiliate manager – they are always glad to help you!
That’s it for today. Stay tuned!
02-14-2018, 10:11 PM
[Image: asgzWHf.jpg]

Today is St. Valentine's day
And AdCombo has got something to say.
We hope you can surely tell
That your love as strong as Titan Gel.
Wish you to be thin without any gym
'Cause all you need to do is use our EcoSlim.
The secret of beauty we are ready to share -
You just need to add a bit of Princess Hair.
And there is no need to mention,
We wish you so much love and wish you high conversion ;)
02-15-2018, 06:20 AM
[Image: NFYPu4c.png]

We can’t resist any longer that new trend with all those Telegram groups and channels. So, we decided to create our own channel with… you know the rest :)

Join us here –> https://t.me/adcombo_en and be the first to see all news!
24.gif
02-16-2018, 05:33 PM
[Image: iuPJgG7.png]

You run offers but not sure if it’s a high-quality product? Can’t make really good creative materials? Don’t know what a product actually is? A real pro must know his product as no one else, and AdCombo is coming to the rescue!

From now on, we send you samples of the products you run traffic to and it’s absolutely free. What’s the point? It’s such a great opportunity to try yourself as a customer — you will get your product and will see its quality, its pack, its design and, of course, you can test it. The biggest problem in Cash-on-Delivery model is the low-quality products — people see how bad it is and refuse to pay — you get nothing because of your network. Is it fair? We don’t think so. And the best way to prove the quality of our products — let you see for yourself.

From this day forward, you will be sure about the products you offer to people. Moreover, you are free to use those products to make awesome creative materials that will be really profitable. Conditions are simple: if you are a top publisher — you can get up to 5 samples per week and if you are not a top one — you can expect just one sample per week.

Contact your manager for the details, get your samples and let your imagination run wild ?
03-01-2018, 05:52 PM
[Image: e24Xonz.jpg]

There's no mystery that every affiliate network has its own best webs - the most initiative and active publishers. And networks treat them a bit differently - higher ROI, better approval rates and, of course, bigger payouts.
So AdCombo decided to do a little experiment - from now on the payout rates for some of our Malaysian offers have been increased. It turns out we give the best, top conditions to everyone! Let's see what happens ;)

Here is the list of the offers we are talking about:

[257] Green Coffee grains - MY
[7479] Bustelle - MY
[7048] Goji cream - MY
[7053] Varikosette - MY
[9841] Princess Mask - MY
[12761] Ecoslim - MY
[7143] Goji berries - MY
[14624] Hammer of Thor (Forex) - MY
[9822] Psorilax - MY
[14358] Princess Hair - MY

By the way, here are some really useful tips about running traffic to Malaysia, check it out: https://adcombo-blog.com/earn-money-malaysian-traffic/

So, we have given you more reasons to start work with these offers and try them out!

That's it for today Thanks
03-07-2018, 03:40 AM
[Image: 7RduzHY.jpg]

So, remember Diet Stars? It was launched a month ago and now it is in the top of our offers. Well, there were good reasons for it — diet offers are popular in itself and that offer was brand new at that time. Success combo. And now it is time to tell you what I’m getting at. Yes, we present you another absolutely new offer that is going to be not less successful than Diet Stars. Meet Snail Farm!

We don’t think there’s need to tell you about the popularity of the diet and beauty offers. Some things are just certain — people always trying to look better, younger, thinner. That’s why this kind of offers will always be in demand.

So, what is Snail Farm? It is an eye serum which makes your eye area smoother and more flawless. What’s the secret? Soluble collagen helps to make your skin look invigorated and youthful and snail mucin is best known for its anti-aging properties. That’s all you need to know to make profitable ads for your campaigns.

Okay, here is the list of offers:

12972 Snail Farm — BG
12971 Snail Farm — SK
12969 Snail Farm — CZ
12968 Snail Farm — PL
12967 Snail Farm — CY, GR
12966 Snail Farm — RO
12964 Snail Farm — DE, AT
12963 Snail Farm — HU
12961 Snail Farm — FR
12960 Snail Farm — PT
12959 Snail Farm — ES
12957 Snail Farm — IT

Two versions of the lander and one creative pre-lander; 14 countries to choose from; really high payout and approval rate more than 40% are at your service. We can safely say, it better goes with native ads (AdNow or MGID, for example) and Facebook Ads. Also, we recommend you to try RO, CY, GR, HU and BG geos as it went really well while we were testing it.

And don’t forget about your loyal friends — affiliate managers ?

They will be pleased to provide answers to any question and help if you have some problems!

Don’t hesitate, be the first to try ?
03-16-2018, 06:06 PM
[Image: cxFoJho.jpg]

So, first things first — we have launched two new offers in the last two months. Both of them are popular and every day more and more publishers run traffic to them. And, of course, it motivates us to make new great things for our webmasters.

Meet another great offer — Denta Seal! It has just 1 geo so far but of course, there will be more countries to choose in the near future.

Link:

13452 Denta Seal — TH

Not a gel, not a cream, not an anti-aging stuff… What is this? It is a unique toothpaste of complex action. With regular use, it reduces the risk of caries, restores healthy whiteness to teeth, gives fresh and pleasant breathing. You just have to use it as a usual toothpaste and that’s it — a shiny white smile is yours.

Glad to inform that this offers has a really good approval rate from facebook traffic — more than 56% and it’s still increasing. What else? Two creative landers and three super-catchy pre-landers are at your disposal.

The best thing about Denta Seal is that literally everyone can run it — from a newbie to a pro. Just find a pic of the bright white teeth, make creative materials and start making money. So, if you were waiting for the perfect time to gain experience in affiliate marketing — don’t miss this chance ?
03-23-2018, 12:14 AM
[Image: 1Rkos9T.jpg]

It’s March already, the weather is getting warmer and summer will arrive in a couple of months. What does it mean? Now is the best time to run diet offers — the season of shorts and dresses is almost here.
Needless to say about EcoSlim and Chocolate Slim, you all know about them — they are in the TOP of offers for months.

Next — Diet Stars. We have announced it just two months ago and it’s one of the most popular offers already! The right approach and few advertising skills do all the work, you don’t need much.
And, finally, Diet Duet. The offer has been launched just recently, so you can surely say that it’s new. Even so, it already showed really good results, especially in Romania.
Wait, wait, wait. What is this offer at all? Well, it’s weight loss tea — exactly what people need by summer.

[Image: P3DApsj.png]

Drink it once in the morning, then once in the evening, and voila — you get thinner and thinner day by day! What a miracle, huh? Moreover, we have a special censored lander for those of you who want to use only whitehat advertising.

Check it out here:

12980 Diet Duet — CY, GR
12973 Diet Duet — IT
12975 Diet Duet — PT
12979 Diet Duet — RO
12984 Diet Duet — BG
12978 Diet Duet — DE, AT
12982 Diet Duet — CZ
12976 Diet Duet — FR
12974 Diet Duet — ES
12977 Diet Duet — HU
12981 Diet Duet — PL
12983 Diet Duet — SK

So, there are 14 GEOs to choose from, 2 attractive landers and 2 creative pre-landers for each, really good numbers, pretty good payout and the opportunity to run this offer as a whitehat one. By the way, if you ever run traffic to diet-offers, then you are free to use look-a-like audiences for your previous campaigns to get cheap clicks!
Don’t hesitate, spring is the best season to run diet-offers and soon it may already be too late.

That’s it for today. Good luck out there and may the high conversion be with you ?
15.gif

34.gif