60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-15-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Adcombo - A Cpa Affiliate Network
[Image: g4g2kR.jpg]

Hey there, everyone!
Another weekend is coming and it means it's time for the new episode of AdCombo Academy!
Today we will talk about 7 methods to ranking a site in google. You will learn why and how websites rank in Google and what benefits of relying on Google traffic and SEO exist. Moreover, we will talk about 7 working methods to rank your site in Google ;)
You can check this episode on our YouTube channel (you can find all the previous videos here as well).
And don't forget to subscribe to our channel - new videos from AdCombo and Zac Johnson come out every week!
Hope that today’s video was useful for you. Next one will be out in a week. We will talk about using Google Adwords and creating an ad campaign.
Good luck out there, guys!
12-16-2017, 01:58 AM
[Image: 1224784930.jpg]
12-22-2017, 11:44 PM
[Image: 6922567201.jpg]
Hello, everyone!
Check our new article which is the best example, performing that affiliate marketing is more about acting than speaking.
12-23-2017, 01:53 AM
[Image: 0641352196.png]
Hey there!

While everybody is complaining about the FB injustice, we did best and stormed Scandinavia. AdCombo has launched cool five products targeted to three countries this season: Denmark, Sweden, and Finland.

Continue reading...
12-23-2017, 03:00 AM
[Image: 61lQin.jpg]

Dear friends!
The weekend is almost there and it's time for the new episode of AdCombo Academy!
So, this time we are going to talk about using Google Adwords to create an ad campaign. You will learn why you should focus on Google as a paid traffic source and how to create your first Google Adwords campaign. Moreover, we will be recovering Google Adwords recap and key takeaways.
You can watch this (and all the previous ones) episode on our YouTube channel.
And don't forget to subscribe to our channel - we publish new videos from AdCombo and Zac Johnson every week!
Hope that today’s video was really helpful for you. Next one will be out in a week. We will talk about using Facebook Ads and Affiliate Marketing. Good luck out there, guys!
19.gif
12-23-2017, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2017 09:52 PM by henry8693.)
Sorry, what is your skype id?
You can PM me.
Thank you

Update: Wow! I registered on your site, your people asked so many questions on skype, all answered and still waiting to approve.

Very difficult to apply :)
The base is Rusia, I guess...
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-27-2017, 10:27 PM
(12-23-2017 05:39 PM)henryshare Wrote:  Sorry, what is your skype id?
You can PM me.
Thank you

Update: Wow! I registered on your site, your people asked so many questions on skype, all answered and still waiting to approve.

Hello!
Could you please tell me your e-mail, I will contact our managers to know what's the problem.
12-28-2017, 12:45 AM
[Image: noJmkk.jpg]

New episodes of User Guide project!

As you remember, we have launched a new project a month ago - User Guide. It tells about our admin panel, user interface and how you should use them right. If you watched the first five videos, you already know about signing up and how managers activate your account, using our dashboard correctly, how to search the right offer and get all the information from its page, what you can find in News and Blog and how to use tickets in our network. And now we are glad to inform you that two more episodes released. It is about our settings and payouts.

Want to know more? Check it out on our YouTube channel!
12-28-2017, 02:25 AM
[Image: cCqlTt.jpg]

ADCOMBO IS A SILVER SPONSOR AT AFFILIATE SUMMIT WEST 2018

Hey, friends!

Today we have good news for you - from 7th till 9th of January AdCombo Team is attending Affiliate Summit West that will be held in Las Vegas, USA.
The importance of this event goes without saying. As it isn’t our first time at Affiliate Summit West, we know what we are talking about. You will meet experienced attendees and professional speakers talking about only relevant topics there. Many famous digital marketing experts, numerous engaging discussions about the latest changes in the sphere and the newest technologies are waiting for guests. So, the dimension of this event cannot be overestimated ;)
AdCombo Team will take the booths #202 and #204, Meet market A15. Hope to see you there, friends, to share the most actual information, the highest emotions and, of course, the good mood!

If you would like to set up a meeting with us, please, don’t hesitate to contact our helpful colleagues:

For affiliates: Ella, Maria and Jane (Affiliate Department).
Ella
Maria
Jane

For advertisers: Daniel and Alex (Business Development Department)
Daniel
Alex

See you soon in Vegas!
12-28-2017, 02:52 AM
(12-27-2017 10:27 PM)Anastasia AdCombo Wrote:  
(12-23-2017 05:39 PM)henryshare Wrote:  Sorry, what is your skype id?
You can PM me.
Thank you

Hello!
Could you please tell me your e-mail, I will contact our managers to know what's the problem.
Thank you for the replied.
Unfortunately, I have lost the interest at the moment.
FYI, been accepted by few top CPA networks and now is working with few campaigns already. One or two affiliate managers really have the passion to help newbie like me :)

Good lucks!
Best regards
26.gif
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!

79.gif