27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-05-2018, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2018 01:46 PM by kriendor.)
♕ Lord Krafty's ♕ Coaching Review

This is my review on a live coaching BSO.

First of all, I need to say that I bought other stuff from Krafty.
Even tho am not a fan of peoples making video with no voice over and only use notepad to tell what to do. I feel that I was getting some values out of it. That is the reason why I decided to go for is coaching.

Last years in December 2017 I decided to give a go and bough Krafty teaching/course.

I want to tell peoples what I personally got from it and what I was not expected to get out of this.

First, I follow all the step he said in is video's and google sheet docs and is skype support. With that, in a matters of days I was starting to earn! (around 500$) I was so happy I thought that it .. I finally find a way to pay the bills ...

March 2 2018

[Image: randy-I-earn.jpg]

But then .. things get bad. I started to see my account getting suspended for different reasons. misrepresentation, circumventing, suspicious billing! And you guess it .. I was not able to recover anyone of them.

That was 1 day after I cash out.

March 3 2018

[Image: randy-I-start-get-ban.jpg]

Until now Dec 2018 I am not able to make any working Google account with my own name!

(The only money I made was the 491$ that it ...)

Is like if Google have blacklisted my name in their system. I try new laptop, new bank account and even moving to another town is not helping me.

Krafty start telling me is because I try make new accounts with VCC but this not quite the truth. I did try that but some time/ weeks AFTER is method let me down and he is the one giving me the sources and the way to get them using smspva.

March 12 2018

[Image: randy-said-get-leupay-vcc.png]

I know that many other peoples are not getting any good result out of this BSO and other have lost money too.

Ya ya he does said many peoples make money with this ..
28 earning $500+/day and 75 $100+

but we never be able to get them tell us themselves ...
Krafty is the one posting each time is "student" earning.

How about the student that not make money ? how many ? 10? 20?

Is he helping me ? Well maybe he think he does .. maybe he know is not.
He came on AnyDesk and look at my account and see that all I did was as he teach but was not working. So he told me he will give me a working account... I never get.

More stuff happen to me following him but this will take a bit long to say all in here.

Bottom line, I lost time and money and even more trying to get this working.

Is it my fault? is it because I was not able to understand everything he try to teach?
or is because is not working everywhere? or is just crap?

So this thread is to find who are in this specific course and had similar experiences as me.

Also if you are one of Krafty student that is earning 100+ a days (with is method)... your welcome to post too! Many peoples will be glad to hear from you!

I invite you to share your thoughts on this.

Keep in mind that Most of the screen shots and reviews he show when bumping is BSO are from 6 month ago some from 2017 ...

Also he said he will refund one guy but he cant because he dont have the .. money?!?
Because is .. xmass??

Com'on he is teaching how to earn 100$-500$ a day and you cant refund 300$ to someone? awww ...

btw - this is not your sale page .. I think I can speak freely here.
At last I hope I will not get ban for posting this ...
12-05-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: ♕ Lord Krafty's ♕ Coaching Review
I had bookmarked his course for follow up, but I'm glad that you posted this. I will wait to see what other people have to say before going forward with my decision to buy. Thank you for your post and good luck getting out of googles dog house.
12-05-2018, 07:56 PM
I've attempted to post a response but it is not being accepted. Don't know why!
12-06-2018, 03:47 AM
I am going to add to your review with my own exprience:

Is this someone you want to buy from? Someone who says they won't help you unless you change
your review?

[Image: lWwxtP8.png]

He's saying that I caught him at a bad time that he was sleeping and he had to eat and feed his dogs. Okay no problem. But... um...

[Image: WOt2p5l.png]

I guess sleeping and feeding your dogs takes days at a time right? Right.

He's also blaming it on my debit card not matching my ip/city. Yes that is true, my debit doesnt match, but my credit cards do. The 2 cards he had me sign up to, those do. Now hes telling me to sign up for another bank? Why would i do that a 3rd time when the first 2 didnt work. I don't wanna just keep signing up to bank after bank after bank until 1 works? Thats stupid. And after all that he said don't worry that he would give me accounts. He said he had 15 and he would give me 2. Well..

[Image: cYGJTOy.png]

All his got banned too. SO if the master Krafty's accounts are getting banned too then... hmm is this really a perfect method?

I mean I have a TON of screenshots to back up everything so if needed I will post more. But thats the basics of it. Also, now hes saying he wont refund me unless i change my review. Do you want to trust someone threatens to only refund if you cover up your honest review?

[Image: hIemZGH.png]

Yes, while others may be earning with this method or what not, obviously the method is not perfect as even he himself, got all his accounts banned. Sent me on a wild goose chase of ordering different cards to try. And yes he will continue to say debit needs to match ip/city bla bla. Even originally before buying this method i told him my debit was already attached to my personal adwords account. He said no problem that he has vccs and other solutions. HE can bring that up as much as he wants and ill just post that screenshot too. If the method didn't work for me, that's okay as long as i get my refund. What bothers me is that this dragged on for 6 months and now if i want his help/refund, I have to delete my experience? No thanks. You can keep my money. I hope you go back to your old ways when you actually cared about your customers years ago. Now you are absolute trash.

Is this someone you want to buy from? Someone who says they won't help you unless you change
your review?

[Image: lWwxtP8.png]

He's saying that I caught him at a bad time that he was sleeping and he had to eat and feed his dogs. Okay no problem. But... um...

[Image: WOt2p5l.png]

I have a lot more to show if needed. I won't be threatened into changing my honest review, just so I can get help or a refund. My original post stands and I can add lots more proof to it. You can either refund me or help me first. Until then, why would I change the truth in my review?

[Image: DUlxQye.png]
12-06-2018, 04:54 AM
Thanks yeah earned $500 then got name blacklisted @ google ads

then tried vcc which I said would get banned and lost $200 or something (I said first vcc = unsafe)

it worked while you lived at Phillipines so its only your name which got blacklisted. happy you earned and yes may say hi at skype group and meet each 75+ earning $100+/day and 28+ students earning $500+/day the year
16.gif
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
12-07-2018, 01:41 AM
starnix never got whats needed and i said 5 months ago id give money

and starnix begged me to coach

and again2 months ago i said want to give money and again starnix begged me to coach.

persons now lying said I dont want to give and nonsense that my techniques not working perfect when person said hi at thanksgiving vacation.

I said will give after

and person didnt say hi at skype 5 days while commenting nonsense lying @ bbhf, starnix = drunk or something :/

99% earn money and have skype group with almost each 75+ students earning $100+/day the year and 28+ earning $500+/day the year :)
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
12-07-2018, 01:44 AM
starnix's exuses after 5 months, didnt have $20 to get a debit card at persons city at bank account.

I said at first needs $50 > $75 at debit card at bank near you, if joining the coaching, first chatting with me seeing if I may help the achieving. :)
12-07-2018, 02:18 AM
I have posted few times and again want to add for him.... Withdrawan 135$ worth of BTC two days back earned through his coaching... If at bad times someone is having problem doesn't mean he is scammer... And you have to put your efforts as well... I am following Randy's guides since last 2 years.. Though I am not earning 100 or 200$ per day because I myself not being able to put those much efforts being full time employee in IT Firm... But all I can firmly say is that he is not a scammer...
12-07-2018, 05:03 AM
This is third time that I am writing for him... Just because something doesn't work in bad times doesn't mean someone becomes scammer. When you earned 500$ you were thinking him as a genuine person! I am working with him since last two years and I have seen lots of ups and downs... If you are blaming him, let me ask you something! If you were getting banned , rather than blaming him did you try something new by yourself in that method which he tought you! One year is big time to learn something on your own. If his techniques were not working did you yourself try to find something! No! Why! Just because you have paid him it's finished! And to be frank if you have earned 500$ then his coaching end up there. As per his thread he guaranteed 300$ against which you earned 500$.

@Mods and Lala : I support Randy for his methods. Though sometime when there is any security update come in methods described by him he take a bit time but he has groups full of supportive members so for me atleast he is not a scammer.
12-07-2018, 08:53 AM
Hi Everyone, I wanna give review about this F*cker Randy Gardner
'Scammer Skype Id:geniusatplaykmp , Don't Trust this s****** *Randy Gardner , He is big Scammer. He is eating lot's of people money and they are crying now. He will take from you money but will never give you anything and even you won't get any result with his coaching.
He is Big Scammer Kindly beware from him. His english is very bad. He is earnings money by selling course, at the end of the day he has nothing.
Beware Of This Scammer "Randy Gardner"
32.gif
Closed

38.gif