68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-09-2018, 01:29 AM
RE: ♕ Lord Krafty's ♕ Coaching Review
(12-08-2018 05:21 AM)massengo Wrote:  you paid 300$ for coaching and earned 500$
and now you are complaining

i would pay at any given time for that coaching

Am not complaining ... I tell upfront I was able to cash out 500$.

Keep in mind that I had to pay for ads fee. so in reality I made around 200$ out of it.

minus Randy coaching fee .... and I lost all possibility to make legit account in the future. I know I try for a year now. nothing work.

I want to let peoples know that is possible is not work for them and if it happen you screw.
12-13-2018, 02:57 PM
(12-09-2018 01:07 AM)sandy_sam Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I'd like to give my review from Randy's coaching. He is a genuine person. I've earned +$700 from his coaching for 3 months, he has supported me any time I need to check or set up the campaigns even though he's very busy with many students need his help, his course very details and he gives updates instantly to students, he's a very hard working person, he put a lot of efforts for students via anydesk or teamviewer, and also for testing at his methods to give updates to everyone, he's very enthusiasm, I bet you can't easy to find out any kind of coaching like him outside, none can't give you a lot of efforts via live coach and guide you step by step until you understand and can do it by yourself. It's very competitive in this field so you also need to keep learning and update knowledge by yourself and put a lot of efforts to get success and be patient. He also added you into many groups in skype, you can learn from others. He's very happy when seeing his students get earnings also and I see his course is worth for everyone because for a newbie like me can do it so you can too. I highly recommend him, he's a very good person, you should say thank you instead of giving back bad reviews from him, he gave you a chance and you also earned $$$$ then you should know how to do by yourself also, don't wait for anyone come to help you once they taught you everything. GOOD LUCK!

Perfect 10Thanks

You joined Dec 2018. Yep, you are legit Hitface
12-19-2018, 02:00 PM
Hmmm

No money from me...need more review
Thanks to all
12-19-2018, 02:02 PM
I tried to post but it did not work?
12-20-2018, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2018 02:34 AM by Academica.)
I also got scammed from Lord Krafty as I have posted in his sales thread.
I do not have the time and want to explain everything as I am moving forward, no time for trolls. I think its time for Lala to make her decision and delete his sales thread or let comfirmed scammer inside the family, as they did with the GB organizer..
Just want to say that I do not kriendor as Krafty is blaming me to be his friend or smth. like this, also the other guy posting here I have never interacted with.
And to finish: I advise noone to buy the Lord Krafty`s method as it is not good method, there were other complains for him scamming people inside his skype group but he deleted the messages and kicked the people out of it.
As I said I am moving forward and would not monitor this thread, if you want to ask me something do it via PM.
Cheers to all!
40.gif
12-20-2018, 12:02 PM
(12-20-2018 01:35 AM)RedBlue Wrote:  I also got scammed from Lord Krafty as I have posted in his sales thread.
I do not have the time and want to explain everything as I am moving forward, no time for trolls. I think its time for Lala to make her decision and delete his sales thread or let comfirmed scammer inside the family, as they did with the GB organizer..
Just want to say that I do not kriendor as Krafty is blaming me to be his friend or smth. like this, also the other guy posting here I have never interacted with.
And to finish: I advise noone to buy the Lord Krafty`s method as it is not good method, also he uses h@cked CCs and there were other complains for him scamming people inside his skype group but he deleted the messages and kicked the people out of it.
As I said I am moving forward and would not monitor this thread, if you want to ask me something do it via PM.
Cheers to all!

bull shit I never touched hacked cc's. and i give each student satisfaction, earning and happyness guaranteed, each students happy other then 1 person.

give one proof of hacked cc's lying *****
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
12-20-2018, 12:04 PM
(12-20-2018 01:35 AM)RedBlue Wrote:  I also got scammed from Lord Krafty as I have posted in his sales thread.
And to finish: I advise noone to buy the Lord Krafty`s method as it is not good method, also he uses h@cked CCs and there were other complains for him scamming people inside his skype group but he deleted the messages and kicked the people out of it.
Cheers to all!

ill give a video to bbhf of full chat at skype group, which skype group? you've got something wrong man my skype: GeniusAtPlayKMP

You cant delete others messages at skype, kindly say hi at skype and see if you have the wrong person thanks, I never touched hacked ccs, hacked ccs = instaban and ssn and fk id
not safe not allowed @ KMF
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
12-20-2018, 01:53 PM
(12-08-2018 02:57 AM)massengo Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 08:56 AM)leogerm Wrote:  Randy Gardner Is a big scammer, He scam my $300

you buddy are bullsh*tter,
he gave you a method now you want your money back

This is Randy .... trying to make false accusation saying I ask peoples to post fake review...
12-20-2018, 02:31 PM
From Randy Sale Page ....

(12-20-2018 09:24 AM)leogerm Wrote:  
(12-20-2018 09:21 AM)♕ Lord Krafty ♕ Wrote:  
(12-20-2018 09:15 AM)leogerm Wrote:  Randy is nice person

hello thanks I try, whats your skype kindly and ty

Already with you live:leomessi1200

Yeah right ... Randy soo nice person.

I got you now.

Seriously Randy you accuse me of asking peoples posting fake reviews and your the one doing it?

What wrong with you ???

[Image: randy-alias-1.png]
12-22-2018, 01:21 PM
My review... I took up randy's coaching course Dec 2017. Ran a few campaigns and earned almost immediately. But Adwords accounts got banned just as fast. And then completely banned. All in all I broke even with my earnings against the Google ads+coaching fees so I let it slide cos no loss to me but gained some experience. It's simple why it did not worked for long. Many, many student of his are using the same LP, same ads, same descriptions etc... Don't you think google would have seen the trend? These are blackhat methods friends, so you take the risks. As for being a scammer, I believe he is not because scammers would have either ignore you or given you a TON of excuses like what SAPORUS did to his students. I still contact Randy now and then and he still sends me some tips and whats working now.
12.gif
Best Training

CLICK HERE
Closed

51.gif