34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-24-2017, 03:37 PM
[GET] **Quit Smoking Hypnosis Program** by Jason Scoltock — A Hypnotic Download To Stop Smoking ($49.99 value)
Quit Smoking Hypnosis Program by Jason Scoltock
— A Hypnotic Download To Stop Smoking

A Hypnotic Download To Stop Smoking — ($49.99 value).

Having spent years as a hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner I became frustrated by the fact that I could only help a few people a day to give up smoking.

I wanted a way to provide a risk free and affordable solution that could reach more people than my daily sessions and still maintain my success rate. Then along came the Internet and I had my solution.

The result was this "Stop Smoking hypnosis" program.

----- The program is made up of three immediately downloadable audio sessions:

Session 1: Introduction – During this session I explain what hypnosis is and how it can be used to help You Stop smoking. (8 Mins 26 Secs)

Session 2: Stop Smoking Hypnosis Session – This is the actual session where You will be taken into a hypnotic trance and given post hypnotic suggestions that will beat the cravings and stop you smoking. (58 Mins 17 Secs)

Session 3: Subliminal reinforcement – This can be listened to anytime to deepen and reinforce the post hypnotic suggestions. (60 Mins)

Sales Page:

Download:

Magic Button :

MEGA Link:

Enjoy!
02-24-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: [GET] **Quit Smoking Hypnosis Program** by Jason Scoltock — A Hypnotic Download To Stop Smoking ($49.99 value)
Thank you for the share MBCL65AMG + rep!
02-24-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: [GET] **Quit Smoking Hypnosis Program** by Jason Scoltock — A Hypnotic Download To Stop Smoking ($49.99 value)
Thx a lot!! Hope it will work for me...
02-24-2017, 11:25 PM
Appreciate the share mate, wasted way too much money on smoking over the last 15 years that could have been better spent elsewhere. Let's give this one a shot, take action and see what happens. Reps added!
11-07-2017, 08:48 AM
thank you MBCL65AMG for the share , reps added
9.gif
05-09-2020, 03:19 AM
Thanks. Will do it for real this time. reps added
10-11-2020, 03:39 AM
Someone kindly reupload this. I accidentally deleted my copy before I had used it. Kindly reup.
10-11-2020, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2020 09:48 PM by ronnysan.)
While smoking my last cigarette from my package I found out that Mega is already down and the original link isn't working either anymore. They want to keep us smoking :-)
03-04-2021, 06:04 AM
I really need this. Someone please reupload.
03-05-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: [GET] **Quit Smoking Hypnosis Program** by Jason Scoltock — A Hypnotic Download ...
(03-04-2021 06:04 AM)wesley3 Wrote:  I really need this. Someone please reupload.
me too
17.gif

53.gif