Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] **Quit Smoking Hypnosis Program** by Jason Scoltock — A Hypnotic Download To Stop Smoking ($49.99 value)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quit Smoking Hypnosis Program by Jason Scoltock
— A Hypnotic Download To Stop Smoking

A Hypnotic Download To Stop Smoking — ($49.99 value).

Having spent years as a hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner I became frustrated by the fact that I could only help a few people a day to give up smoking.

I wanted a way to provide a risk free and affordable solution that could reach more people than my daily sessions and still maintain my success rate. Then along came the Internet and I had my solution.

The result was this "Stop Smoking hypnosis" program.

----- The program is made up of three immediately downloadable audio sessions:

Session 1: Introduction – During this session I explain what hypnosis is and how it can be used to help You Stop smoking. (8 Mins 26 Secs)

Session 2: Stop Smoking Hypnosis Session – This is the actual session where You will be taken into a hypnotic trance and given post hypnotic suggestions that will beat the cravings and stop you smoking. (58 Mins 17 Secs)

Session 3: Subliminal reinforcement – This can be listened to anytime to deepen and reinforce the post hypnotic suggestions. (60 Mins)

Sales Page:

Download:

Magic Button :

MEGA Link:

Enjoy!
Thank you for the share MBCL65AMG + rep!
Thx a lot!! Hope it will work for me...
Appreciate the share mate, wasted way too much money on smoking over the last 15 years that could have been better spent elsewhere. Let's give this one a shot, take action and see what happens. Reps added!
thank you MBCL65AMG for the share , reps added
Thanks. Will do it for real this time. reps added
Someone kindly reupload this. I accidentally deleted my copy before I had used it. Kindly reup.
While smoking my last cigarette from my package I found out that Mega is already down and the original link isn't working either anymore. They want to keep us smoking :-)
I really need this. Someone please reupload.
(03-04-2021 06:04 AM)wesley3 Wrote: [ -> ]I really need this. Someone please reupload.
me too
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's