21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-21-2014, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015 08:20 PM by gamelover.)
[GET] (◣☠◢) All HARD TO CRACK Webmasters Software ! || █▬█ █ ▀█▀ Dedicated Thread ☢

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE: Do NOT give me +REP, I'm not interested the the +REP useless counts, It is enough for me if I can help my BBHF friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Boys and Gentleboys,

I have been busy on few programs, I thought to start this thread so that everyone needs to get HARD TO CRACK software or for short let us call it HTC, to list it here and crackers work on it for BBHF members.

So far I got the following Cracked and fully working if someone need:

☢ Advanced SystemCare Pro 7.3 - Lifetime Activated [Tough but Done] [Ready]
| Download Program + Crack

☢ IP Net Checker - Unlimited Licenses [Done] [Ready]
| Download 32bit | Download 64bit | Download Program + Crack

☢ YellaBot - Lifetime Activated [Tough but Done] [Ready]

☢ ScrapBox v1.15.70 - Lifetime Activated [Tough] [Ready]

☢CCProxy - Windows Proxy Server - Unlimited Licenses [Done] [Ready]
| Download link updated soon

☢ GSA Email Spider 5.xx.x - Unlimited Licenses [Done] [Testing]

☢ GSA Search Engine Ranker v8.64 - Lifetime Activated [Done] [Testing]

☢ Internet Download Manager 6.20 Build 4 Retail - Unlimited Licenses [Done] [Download per request]

☢ MyLanViewer v4.xx.x - Lifetime Activated [Done] [Ready] [Download per request]

Work in progress:
-----------------

☢ uBot 5.xx.x [Working on it/Nearly done]
☢ SEO Content Machine
☢ AOL Account Creator
☢ Cuterank
☢ Atomic Lead Extractor v8.2.1

Important: On all my Cracks, some Antivirus would report a virus, it is a False Alarm, it happen because all my cracks I use Memory Unpacking RCE methods, please don't panic !.

If anyone need any of the above please don't hesitate to ask and I will upload for everyone

If you have a tough program and need to crack, please list here in this dedicated thread

All Cracked Applications will be updated with download links on this first post

Special thanks to all skilled crackers who participate by their help on this dedicated thread

Cheers

Sandra
Love Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't need a +Rep, a Thanks from a friend is enough :)
06-21-2014, 06:10 AM
RE:
thanks from me and +++++ it is important to me round here :)
I would love a working copy of Advanced SystemCare Pro
if you would be so kind

thanks

Cap ;)
06-21-2014, 06:12 AM
RE:
(06-21-2014 06:10 AM)Captain99 Wrote:  thanks from me and +++++ it is important to me round here :)
I would love a working copy of Advanced SystemCare Pro
if you would be so kind

thanks

Cap ;)

Uploading, please check back for the download link

Love
06-21-2014, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 06:29 AM by Malice.)
RE:
Awesome, I am new but getting good at cracking .NET software. Here is one I am struggling with. It is using some kind of strange protection I am not familiar with

MRBR
Magic Button :
Code:
http://megarobotbomber.com/latest/advanced/MegaRobotBomber.exe

Also it would be cool if you could crack these tough ones

GSA Search Engine Ranker
Magic Button :
Code:
http://search-engine-ranker.gsa-online.de/download/search_engine_ranker.exe

SEO Content Machine
Magic Button :
Code:
http://seocontentmachine.com/download/SEOContentMachineSetup.exe

Cheers Love
Malice
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
06-21-2014, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 06:21 AM by gamelover.)
RE:
Calling on all fellow Crackers of all teams across all Platforms to join this thread to help our fellow friends on the forum.

Let us work together

Sandra
Love Heart
I don't need a +Rep, a Thanks from a friend is enough :)
24.gif
06-21-2014, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 06:44 AM by Bulet.)
RE:
MRBR
Magic Button :
Code:

Can be done, but consume a lot of time and as per the info, the software is totally piece of crap.

GSA Search Engine Ranker
Magic Button :
Code:

The code is virtualized a lot, plus the external protection system is extremely hard to unpack. Most of the people rely on scripts. Those every day updates, make your hard work useless.

By the end, each of them is crackable. But no one wants to waste his time for nothing except a person who got bunch of free time.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
06-21-2014, 06:53 AM
RE:
(06-21-2014 06:42 AM)Kingstaa Wrote:  MRBR
Magic Button :
Code:

Can be done, but consume a lot of time and as per the info, the software is totally piece of crap.

GSA Search Engine Ranker
Magic Button :
Code:

The code is virtualized a lot, plus the external protection system is extremely hard to unpack. Most of the people rely on scripts. Those every day updates, make your hard work useless.

By the end, each of them is crackable. But no one wants to waste his time for nothing except a person who got bunch of free time.
I understand MRBR is junk, I don't want to crack it to use it, I want to crack it to get back at the A-Hole dev who has created it because he scammed so many of my friends into buying his junk in the past, then refusing to refund when the software stopped working a month later. I want this to be cracked to teach that scammer a lesson.
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
06-21-2014, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 07:00 AM by Bulet.)
RE:
(06-21-2014 06:53 AM)KitMalice Wrote:  I understand MRBR is junk, I don't want to crack it to use it, I want to crack it to get back at the A-Hole dev who has created it because he scammed so many of my friends into buying his junk in the past, then refusing to refund when the software stopped working a month later. I want this to be cracked to teach that scammer a lesson.

Even if you will succeed, he will easily claim that you have not cracked it properly. Thats the reason it is not working. But you know very well, that it sucks!

In addition to that, cracking a nonworking software not going to help community help at all, but you can go ahead with it if you want to!
06-21-2014, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 07:04 AM by gamelover.)
RE:
(06-21-2014 06:42 AM)Kingstaa Wrote:  MRBR
Magic Button :
Code:

GSA Search Engine Ranker
Magic Button :
Code:

Thanks Kingstaa and KitMalice for your contribution. good to see you active on the thread, we need your talent with all other skilled crackers

I worked a bit on GSA Search Engine Ranker, got it working without a problem, the memory patching is effective when it comes to the memory unpacking. old methods of unpacking don't work on new protection methods. I found the most effective way is to do the unpacking in memory, that doesn't mean a loader but memory patching. then I add the memory unpacking wrapped to the main executable.

The problem with this method is some Antivirus report the executable as a virus infected while it is not, sure you can stop the alert by encrypt the executable but ChkM would cause a problem to start the executable.

Anyhow there are many methods to do unpacking but the challenge is to do packing with the embedded new cracked code

Cheers mate
Sandra
Love
06-21-2014, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 07:10 AM by Bulet.)
RE:
Your approach is good, but kind of error prone. A perfect unpack can make the software runnable on all the systems. However, antivirus always given false alarms even if you unpack it perfectly.

Antivirus works on virus signature, which is nothing more than byte scan at various places in an executable. If the match is found, alarm is raised.
58.gif

54.gif