54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-23-2014, 05:01 AM
RE:
@blackrat - captcha sniper has his loader, not gsa product
[+] Reps 42rock
06-23-2014, 05:04 AM
RE:
Hi Sandra

Can you crack FBA Runner?
The zip file contains application and DDL file.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0FH3D....zip_links

Thank in advance
06-23-2014, 07:09 AM
RE:
good work in here
06-23-2014, 07:11 AM
RE:
Something says me that this is just another bigmouthed OP....
06-23-2014, 11:01 AM
RE:
hihihihi @treedraw no itisnt ... someone already finished the job already ... i'm sure sandra could persuade the cracker here ... or you just have to wait little bit longer .. just be patient
65.gif
06-23-2014, 01:07 PM
RE:
Thank you sandra for the crack posts! I'd like to try out a copy of gsa ranker + email scraper. Let me know what its limits are. Thanks and rep+ for the help
06-23-2014, 02:42 PM
RE:
(06-23-2014 07:11 AM)treedraw Wrote:  Something says me that this is just another bigmouthed OP....
hm, you have good point. the software listed as cracked i can find anywhere. the real useful for IM and SEO soft missing. no links, just words;) good way to get rep and play a little bit ;) the idea to have dedicated thread to share know-how and releases is good, but the action - nop. only words ..... i hope i am wrong. don't hate me, cheers

/sys
[+] Reps 42rock
06-23-2014, 02:45 PM
RE:
(06-21-2014 06:10 PM)sharesolutions Wrote:  Dear All, thanks a lot for starting a new "specialized" thread... I am not a cracker even I wish to be... I love to read and follow you all big brains... Hats Off... Really appreciate for your time and efforts... It looks selfish if i ask any software to crack BUT I will keep coming to this thread and see for updates...

The softwares what you mentioned i.e. SEO Article content, GSA email scraper, Ultimate Demon and much more are quite popular... If you just update the working links, it would be great...

THANKS A LOT
Is there any update on cracked softwares as mentioned? I just see posts/Replies but no real share. I thought this thread will rock but so far... :)

Good luck team
06-23-2014, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 07:03 PM by gamelover.)
RE:
Hello BBHF friends,

I have updated the first post with the Advanced SystemCare 7 download + Crack.

Whenever you upgrade the Advanced SystemCare 7, just apply the crack again and you will have the program activated for lifetime, you will never need to enter activation code.

As have mentioned on the first post, some Antivirus would report the crack has a virus, it is a FALSE ALARM, the crack is clean, but the Alarm comes because of the memory unpacking method.

If you have any problem, please let me know and I will help.

I'm a little slow on updating the download links because I am working on all programs have been requested on the thread.

** Calling on all skilled crackers to get involved on this thread and help all BBHF members with their requests

Cheers

Sandra
Love Heart
06-23-2014, 07:09 PM
RE:
+Rep Sandra, Keep up the great work, we'll be patient :)
77.gif

79.gif