78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2014, 03:58 AM
wepay to paypal exchange
I tried to post this in lounge but for some reason it is not working. Please move it if if I cant post here.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to get money from a wepay to paypal account with out waiting for a direct deposit or a check from wepay. Or if anyone can who has a eCommerce site that can bill me through wepay and then send me the funds via paypal. I will pay all fee's and can throw in a little extra for the help. Thanks
01-03-2014, 06:33 AM
RE:
YOU CANNOT. wepay is a solution for those who sseek an alternative to merchant processing. They do no have transfer capability
01-03-2014, 09:58 AM
RE:
i can help i have pm u
01-03-2014, 02:39 PM
RE:
Your pm's are disabled.
(01-03-2014 09:58 AM)jerryboy Wrote:  i can help i have pm u
07-02-2016, 10:09 AM
wepay to paypal exchange
I tried to post this in lounge but for some reason it is not working. Please move it if if I cant post here.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to get money from a wepay to paypal or skrill or neteller account with out waiting for a direct deposit or a check from wepay. Or if anyone can who has a eCommerce site that can bill me through wepay and then send me the funds via paypal. I will pay all fee's and can throw in a little extra for the help. Thanks
70% for me,
And 30% for you,
Every week I guarantee you convert 400$ Perfect 10
10.gif

53.gif