20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2014, 07:48 AM
how can I subscribe to a forum thread
hi, been searching for "subscribe to this thread" function of this forum ever since I joined, yes, it's that long.
I found in my user CP that it is near the bottom of the page but unluckily, I never found ANY.
Can someone kindly show me screenprint of this?

THX>
08-15-2014, 01:28 PM
RE:
Here is the only way I have ever been able to make this work.
There is most likely a better way, but I have not forund it yet,
without making it auto subscribe to all:

Once you make the post, click on your "Edit" tab in your post.
Then select "Full Edit". Once your post comes back up,
scroll down to the bottom and you will see "Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies",
Pick that option and then pick the "UPDATE" button. You are good to go, for this thread...
11-27-2014, 06:15 AM
RE:
dudes its awsome!!
WHERE I WALK ......I WALK ALONE!!

WHERE I FIGHT.......I FIGHT ALONE!!!!
11-27-2014, 06:15 AM
RE:
this is the best one ever guys
i was looking for it really!!
WHERE I WALK ......I WALK ALONE!!

WHERE I FIGHT.......I FIGHT ALONE!!!!
11-29-2014, 02:09 PM
RE:
(08-15-2014 01:28 PM)Gabby Wrote:  Here is the only way I have ever been able to make this work.

scroll down to the bottom and you will see "Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies",
Pick that option and then pick the "UPDATE" button. You are good to go, for this thread...
Hmm Okay i've had this problem as well when I am making the post i do not see any edit tab when typing out the message it says editor and source tabs up top but not an edit tab. i can post reply preview post or save as draft but there is never an edit tab. Or am I missing something here?
68.gif
11-30-2014, 09:48 AM
RE:
Thank you!!!!
Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place.
12-01-2014, 04:02 PM
RE:
(11-29-2014 02:09 PM)seanssafetykorner Wrote:  
(08-15-2014 01:28 PM)Gabby Wrote:  Here is the only way I have ever been able to make this work.

Hmm Okay i've had this problem as well when I am making the post i do not see any edit tab when typing out the message it says editor and source tabs up top but not an edit tab. i can post reply preview post or save as draft but there is never an edit tab. Or am I missing something here?

AFTER you make the post go back and EDIT it (full edit) and the option is there.

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
12-01-2014, 04:02 PM
RE:
(11-29-2014 02:09 PM)seanssafetykorner Wrote:  

AFTER you make the post go back and EDIT it (full edit) and the option is there.

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
12-03-2014, 08:56 AM
RE:
jeez...that may work, yet other forums have it much simpler ...
12-05-2014, 09:36 PM
RE:
now i know
37.gif

44.gif