39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-06-2015, 10:22 AM
RE:
hey guys,
can i subscribe to certain posts?? i searched the forum and it says you need to edit the post first but i don't see edit button anywhere within my post.
Can anybody help, i want to subscribe to certain posts to get emails on my phone whenever new reply comes in?

thanks for help in advance
05-06-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: how can I subscribe to a forum thread
I am a clinical hypnotherapist and trained in several of these modalities.
06-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Same as devilsdad007. I don't see any Edit button (see screenshot below).

It's rather counterproductive for the development of the forum to not be able to contribute to the forums by following an active conversation. I am rather dumbfounded and desperate for this feature :)

[Image: phpbb-no-edit-button.jpg]

In the User CP, under "Thread Subscriptions" we have these instructions. So it really looks like this is some kind of bug or problem in the forums because there is no "'Subscribe to this thread" link. So therefore, does this mean that it is something that could be fixed?

[Image: phpbb-thread-subscriptions.jpg]

Thank you :)
06-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Same problem as devilsdad007 above. I don't see any edit button (see screenshot below).

It's rather counterproductive for the development of the forum to not be able to contribute to the forums by following an active conversation. I am rather dumbfounded and desperate for this feature :)

Quote:[Image: phpbb-no-edit-button.jpg]

In the User CP, under "Thread Subscriptions" we have these instructions. So it really looks like this is some kind of bug or problem in the forums because there is no "'Subscribe to this thread" link. So therefore, does this mean that it is something that could be fixed?

Quote:[Image: phpbb-thread-subscriptions.jpg]

Thank you ☺
10-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Anyone found the fix for this ??

EDIT option is only available to VIP members and this means we cant do anything.

Also even if you are VIP this method will work only to subscribe to our own thread.

How to subscribe to others threads ?
37.gif
03-18-2017, 06:40 AM
Right then...
Seems like the ONLY way to add a subscription to a thread is to reply to that thread, which must lead to lots of one-liners just for that purpose.

There's a bunch of different queries and this seems to be the only correct answer.
(http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...order=desc)

Does anyone know of a better answer, or is that all there is to be done ??

Thanks.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

61.gif