25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: have you made any money from anything shared here?
some good info in this thread
01-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Absolutely.
I've improved copywriting,
Becoming a VIP here has easily been one of the best business and personal investments I've made.
All the tools are here to help you win in virtually any segment of IM you'd want to get into.
The fundamentals, advanced concepts and tools are here.
Plus, you've got people sharing amazing personal development information here.
If your body and mind are stronger, faster and sharper, doesn't it make sense that you'll be
better at executing your plans?
People who have found this resource and use it properly have a real advantage.
Personally if I were 18 years old again and had to choose between going to college or
learning to build a business online and had this forum as my only resource, I would stay
right here.
Make sure you pick something that you enjoy doing every day, or you will catch shiny object syndrome.
Once you find something that you enjoy, turn off everything else and hit it relentlessly.
Reward yourself with every step you take forward.
It will keep you going.
Remember, it takes 2000 steps to walk a mile.
Just keep at it and don't start another project until you complete the first one.
Knock em' out people! You're sitting on an acre of diamonds!
02-25-2017, 01:59 AM
(01-03-2016 12:10 PM)ELVIS ZEPPELIN Wrote:  Absolutely.
I've improved copywriting,
Becoming a VIP here has easily been one of the best business and personal investments I've made.
All the tools are here to help you win in virtually any segment of IM you'd want to get into.
The fundamentals, advanced concepts and tools are here.
Plus, you've got people sharing amazing personal development information here.
If your body and mind are stronger, faster and sharper, doesn't it make sense that you'll be
better at executing your plans?
People who have found this resource and use it properly have a real advantage.
Personally if I were 18 years old again and had to choose between going to college or
learning to build a business online and had this forum as my only resource, I would stay
right here.
Make sure you pick something that you enjoy doing every day, or you will catch shiny object syndrome.
Once you find something that you enjoy, turn off everything else and hit it relentlessly.
Reward yourself with every step you take forward.
It will keep you going.
Remember, it takes 2000 steps to walk a mile.
Just keep at it and don't start another project until you complete the first one.
Knock em' out people! You're sitting on an acre of diamonds!

AWESOME left you plus 3 reps.Thanks
02-26-2017, 01:10 AM
I made money not only because of this website but all the things I have learned along the way :)
02-26-2017, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2017 01:17 AM by Mattie.)
It would help if you started making a list so that you have somewhere to sell your products/books etc.
44.gif
02-26-2017, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2017 01:27 AM by Mattie.)
Google - Free books. Example, Free book - 52 Coaching Niches - Working Miracles Every Day.‎ Dozens more to help you.

Remember: The story goes that "Thomas Edison failed more than 1,000 times when trying to create a light bulb and commented ... I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb. ... Just stay with it.
02-28-2017, 11:03 AM
Great thread, thanks to all for your comments.

77.gif