Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: have you made any money from anything shared here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I see a lot of people downloading stuff, but wondering how many people actually uses what they download?
I made and making money using this https://sellfy.com/p/dRYK/
I have used quite a few of the things I have downloaded. Mainly for knowledge on list building, setting up and configuring VPS and of course I owe just about all my teespring money to BBHF.
I searched over many and many months and now I dont have nothing, I dont know How to begin and how to start, hopeless...
I made £7000 selling a website that made sites optimized for mobile traffic with a script shared on here.

I don't really bother with a lot of the ebooks as I think "if they're making so much, why are you giving them out for free?" and the ebook methods are normally the same but just re-written and really over saturated.
If you have not made money, then I doubt you've taken action.
I'm trying to earn a tiny bit of money for SuperVIP, I have 29$ on paypal now...any ideas?
What is your skill-set? Do you know, for example, graphic design, copywriting, or conversion rate optimization? If not, invest time to discover and master those skills. The forum offers plenty of material for free. In the event that you don't know how to learn effectively, I suggest you look up IRIS courses which are available for download on public torrent sites. They helped me.

When you master the previously mentioned skills, you can combine all of them, find an offer on Clickbank or a CPA network, go to buysellads.com for media buying, find a site there that's relevant to your offer, design a banner with a carefully crafted advertisement, drive traffic (the cost is usually $1.5-4 bucks per 1k impressions) to your Wordpress site, and make a nice profit... You can also use retargeting and list-building for maximum results. Now just rinse and repeat. There are also good ways to drive cheap traffic from Facebook and Bing: Just look around this forum. Some sites offer $100 advertising coupons for Adwords and $50 coupons for Bing and FB for free if you buy hosting from them. I can hook you up if you need that--just PM me...

With $29 bucks it is unlikely that you can hire other people to do much work for you while still making a profit for yourself. You can still look into high-quality Fiverr gigs that cost $5 and then browse around the web to find leads who are willing to pay more than $5 for the service, perhaps $20 bucks. That would make you a $15 profit. Do bear in mind that your lead may ask for revisions once he receives the service, so now it'll cost you more than $5 to provide the whole package... Are you left with any money now? Depends on the situation... If you know a thing or two about Photoshop, then you can do those revisions yourself. If not, tough luck: You may not earn anything.

Another thing you can try is go to seoclerks.com, find $1 gigs, and try to resell them on Fivver for $5, praying to God that someone sees your gig. There's a lot of competition.

Finally there's one more shoestring way that I know of that basically consists of making Youtube videos (reuploading others' videos, basically), driving cheap traffic to them (you can buy 1k Youtube views on seoclerks for $1), and ranking for hack/warezz keywords this way, stuff like GTA5 cracks, cheats and shit. Youtube takes down these types of videos, but you can make profit while they're up. You find offers on amonetize.com and learn some basic Youtube SEO (Just look around bestblackhatforum.com for that). You'll need a good number of password verified accounts on Youtube and a VPN. There are free VPNs but their quality is not so good. Still, they can serve the purpose. To make password verified accounts you need a VPN and a phone number, which you can get for free on phone.com. Yes, this method is a bit more complicated.. Oh, you can also make and sell phone verified accounts...

Hope this helps.
dude ,i will soon share my success secrret....jst wait for some time ...evven a noob can make money ..$29 is too much for that...believe me...

vyshakh
(12-20-2014 07:35 PM)Vyshakh The RespectHunter Wrote: [ -> ]dude ,i will soon share my success secrret....jst wait for some time ...evven a noob can make money ..$29 is too much for that...believe me...

vyshakh
lol just tell the "secret" right away. Why wait? You're not helping anyone. He won't have those $29 forever. Tongue

Another way I just thought of is driving traffic from Craigslist. There are courses on BBHF that explain the whole process. Search around. Further, you can scrap emails from Craigslist and then mass send mails using Godaddy email.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's