75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-27-2013, 09:43 AM
focus@will
Hi folks,

I know this isnt a traditional share, and if you want to move it feel free, I just know this thread gets a good number of eyes on it each day.

I heard about this website last week on some kind of training.

Magic Button :
Code:
www.focusatwill.com

Its meant to be played as background noice, just above ambient so it drowns out the surrounding slightly but not overwhelmingly.

You can use it free for 3 weeks, then if you wanted to pay, its like $4 a month. However, you can continue with the free version. If you go free after 3 weeks, every 110 minutes you will have to click a button to keep it playing. I am only in the first week so I dont really know what happens. I have thouroghly enjoyed the program though. The tunes are right up my alley, and there are like 7 different genres for you to find something that works for yourself.

There seems to be a great deal of science behind their system. I will leave that for you to read. The system does function on iPad, iPhone and computers. I am not sure on the Android mobile and such, i dont have those devices.

If you work at a computer, write, code, read, study, or do any activity that requries you to focus, you will get some if not tons of benefit from this system

Enjoy! Smile
01-20-2015, 01:13 PM
RE:
it will be good if someone can rip the music and share it here. thx
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-R...pid2484145
01-31-2015, 02:33 AM
RE:
(01-20-2015 01:13 PM)romeocameo Wrote:  it will be good if someone can rip the music and share it here. thx
i agree!

17.gif